Rajasthan BSTC Exam will be held online by the Department of Elementary Education, Bikaner. The state-level admission exam is known as the BSTC. In the state of Rajasthan, it is a two-year diploma course for elementary school teachers. In order to be considered for the Rajasthan BSTC Notification, applicants must complete an online application form before the end of June. On this website, candidates may get all the details about the Rajasthan BSTC Exam, including the exam notification, exam date, time, subject, paper code, and exam center.
Rajasthan BSTC offers admission to the D.El.Ed (General / Sanskrit) programme. Having MCQs of 200 Marks. Applicants who pass the entrance exam are obliged to attend the counseling session. BSTC scores will be accepted by around 350 colleges. According to the latest information, the BSTC 2022 Application Form will be available very shortly. This webpage will allow you to apply online. We will provide a direct link to apply online here in the near future. As a result, keep your eyes peeled for updates on our website.
Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Important Dates
The Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed BSTC Test Key Dates may be found in the link below, which applicants should review.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Application form
The application form for the Rajasthan BSTC 2022 is now available. It can be completed online at either predeled.com or predeled.in. Applicants can only complete out the application form online. There are no offline applications available. The official authority must not receive a paper copy of the application form.
Application fee for Rajasthan BSTC 2022
The application fees for Rajasthan BSTC is given below:
- BSTC General or BSTC Sanskrit Rs. 400/-
- BSTC General and BSTC Sanskrit (Both) Rs. 450/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Step 1: Go to the application form’s direct URL. To register, click on new registration and fill out the form with information such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- Step 2: After that, modify the password. After that, enter your application id and password to log in.
- Step 3: Next, choose an exam center and fill out the required information, such as gender, marital status, and Aadhar card number. Also, fill in the data of your legal residence and category.
- Step 4: Finally, upload the scanned images of your photo, signature, and thumbprint.
- Step 5: After that, fill in the address, course, and academic information.
- Step 6: Review the form and double-check the information.
- Step 7: Finally, choose a payment option and submit your application cost. Take a printout of the completed application form as well for future reference.
Document required for Rajasthan BSTC 2022
- 10th and 12th class marksheets
- Valid Email ID
- ID Proof
- Caste Certificate
Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is given below:
- Nationality: Only an Indian citizen with a Rajasthani residence Education: Aspirants having a 12th/ intermediate diploma or its equivalent from any recognized board, such as Rajasthan Board/ CBSE/ ICSE, are eligible.
- Candidates who want to apply for the Rajasthan BSTC test must have a minimum of 50% in the general category and a minimum of 45 percent in the OBC/ SC/ ST category.
- Candidates in their last year: Aspirants in their last year/semester can apply for the exam, but they must provide their results during or before counseling.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years old.
- Divorcees and Abandoned Women, as well as State Teachers, are exempt from paying application fees.
- SC/ST/OBC/EOBC & Female Aspirants’ Age Relaxation Forms would be in accordance with Service norms.
Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Exam Pattern
Exam Mode: The Exam will be conducted in an offline mode ( pen and paper).
Types of inquiries: The type of question will be objective (MCQ).
3 hours will be the exam duration.
Questions: There will be a total of 200 questions.
The exam will be worth 600 points in total.
Marking Scheme: Three points will be awarded for each correct answer, with no negative marking in the exam.
Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Syllabus
Applicants who plan to take the exam should familiarise themselves with the syllabus, which may be found at the link below.
Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Admit Card
On the official website, the BSTC 2022 Admit Card has been released. The admission card will be available for download to candidates who have properly enrolled. To obtain the hall ticket, the applicant must first enter his or her registration number and password. The applicant must print the admit card in order to proceed with the process.
No entry will be permitted unless the Admit Card has been properly verified. The Rajasthan BSTC hall ticket will contain all of the candidate’s information, including the exam date and location, as well as the registration number. Before entering the Exam Center, make sure that all of the information on the Admit Card is correct. If there is a discrepancy on the admits card, the applicant should inform the authorities right away.
Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Result
Rajasthan BSTC results are now available online at predeled.com, thanks to the Department of Elementary Education. Candidates can access it by logging in with their credentials. The results of the BSTC are presented in the form of a scorecard. It shows the candidates’ roll number, category, course, name, section-wise marks, and overall scores, among other things. Applicants who pass the entrance exam must subsequently attend a counseling session.
Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Counselling
All applicants who pass the Rajasthan BSTC must go through the counseling process. The Rajasthan BSTC 2022 counseling schedule may be seen at predeled.com.
The steps are given below:
- Applicants must first register for counseling and provide information such as their roll number, name, and mother’s name. Following that, they must choose a payment option and pay the registration price.
- Seat Allotment: After that, the seat allotment result is published on the internet. Applicants must provide any two details from their application number, roll number, and date of birth to be checked.
- Payment of the Entrance Price and Uploading of Documents: After the seat allocation, candidates who have been assigned a seat must pay the admission fee.
- Applicants must also upload their documents to be verified.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.