SCERT Tripura D.El.Ed 2023 Application Form has been released. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Tripura was established in 1996 by combining four organizations: SIE, Guidance and Counsellor Office, Publication Unit, and Tribal Language Cell. Since then, it has served as the state’s apex resource institute, providing support and guidance to the School Department Of Education with aims to enhance the quality of education at the elementary level. Four DIETs have been operating under SCERT’s administrative authority. SCERT now operates as an institution under the Department of School Education rather than as an autonomous organization registered under the Society Act 1960. Applicants will learn about the SCERT Tripura D.El.Ed registration form, qualifications, and application form filling procedure, among other things, from this article.
SCERT Tripura D.El.Ed 2023 Application Form has been released. Scroll below for the Apply Now button.
SCERT Tripura D.El.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The SCERT Tripura D.El.Ed Important Dates are available in the link below for candidates who intend to apply for this examination.
|Release Date of Online Application||14th July 2023|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||27th July 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||27th July 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2023|
SCERT Tripura D.El.Ed 2023 Application form
Offline access to the SCERT Tripura D.El.Ed Registration Form has been released. The application form can be picked up from the authority address during the second and third weeks of September. The registration form is also available for download on the official website.
The registration form must be completed and submitted on the date and time specified by the authority. The information on the registration form must be correct and full. Any incorrect information supplied in the registration form will not be accepted by the authority. Once the registration form is filed, no papers will be considered by the authority.
Application fee for SCERT Tripura D.El.Ed 2023
- The registration fee is Rs.150/- and must be paid at the time of collection of the registration form.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants should go to the official website of the Tripura State Council of Educational Research and Training (http://www.scerttripura.org/).
- They can download the registration form by clicking on the link to the download option indicated in the web page’s alerts.
- The application form can also be obtained by paying a fee at the STATE COUNCIL OF Education RESEARCH AND TRAINING Abhoynagar, Agartala, Tripura.
- Applicants must complete and properly fill out the registration form.
- Applicants must attach passport-size pictures and signatures to the application form and submit it on the specified deadline.
Document required for SCERT Tripura D.El.Ed 2023:
- Madhyamik and Higher Secondary (+2 Stage) examination mark sheets
- Madhyamik Admit Card/Certificate for Age Verification
SDM/DM to PRC/PRTC
- Applicants in the ST/SC/PH/ESM categories must present a valid certificate in support of their reservation claims.
- A recent passport-sized photograph
SCERT Tripura D.El.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For Tripura D. El. Ed exam, applicants must meet the required criteria established by The State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT). The specific eligibility requirements are stated below.
- The applicant should be a Citizen of India.
- The applicant must have passed the senior secondary examination or an equivalent examination from a Tripura government-approved institute/board.
- Only applicants with a minimum of 50% in 10+2 are eligible to apply (5 percent for ST/ SC/ PwD applicants). If CGPA is used, the percentage must be calculated correspondingly.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Tripura or have lived in Tripura for at least ten years prior to filing the application. Exceptions may be allowed if the applicants are the children of ex-servicemen or members of the armed forces.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 17 and 35 at the time of the application.
SCERT Tripura D.El.Ed 2023 Result
The scorecard contains all information such as the Applicant’s Name, Parent’s Name, Candidate’s Photo, and Signature, Exam Date and Time Slot, Exam Scheduled To Take Place, Exam Instructions to Follow at the Examination Center, and so on. The scorecard is an essential document for taking the examination.
All of the Applicants who are preparing are looking forward to getting their scorecards. After uploading the scorecard with this university’s permission, you will be able to quickly download it from the official webpage.
SCERT Tripura D.El.Ed 2023 Counselling
Only registered applicants are able to participate in the counseling process. Applicants will be kept up to date on counseling sessions and seat distribution rounds via the official website.
Once the successful allocation is completed, applicants must complete the relevant documents and pay the admission fee in order to reserve their seats for admission within the time frame specified. The official website will also be updated with a list of documents required for counseling.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.