The SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Registration Form is now available. Sri Guru Ram Das Academy Of Medical Sciences & Research offers graduate and postgraduate educational opportunities. The GNM program prepares students for General Nursing and Midwifery.
Ram Das, Sri Guru University of Health Sciences Amritsar (SGRDUHS AMRITSAR) is a private college in Qila Jiwan Singh, Punjab. SGRDUHS AMRITSAR was founded in 2016. Its campus encompasses 32 acres of land. AMRITSAR is SGRDUHS.
Students who want to study General Nursing and Midwifery in Punjab must take the SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Exam. In this essay, you will find information such as enrollment, key dates, document requirements, and so on.
SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Application Form has been extended on 20th July 2022. The Link has been provided below-
SGRDUHS GNM Important Dates
Applicants must be kept up to date on the key dates for admittance, which will be announced in the notification.
|End date of Application||20th July 2022|
SGRDUHS GNM Application form
The registration form for SGRDUHS GNM 2022 is now available. Applicants must first visit the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and Prospectus. Applicants should begin filling out the Application Form as soon as they have checked the instructions in the prospectus.
Applicants must fill out the Application Form, which includes personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information. Applicants must also submit scanned images of their pictures and signatures in the quantified size and format specified on the university’s official website. Applicants are instructed to fill out the Application Form correctly and completely.
The trying to follow are the key application fee specifics for candidates:
- Because payment of the registration fees is an essential part of the application process, candidates are notified to pay the application fee by the due date.
- A Demand Draft for Rs. 2000/- in favour of “Registrar, Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences, Sri Amritsar” is required.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Registration Form website.
- Following that, you must complete the SGRDUHS GNM 2022 registration form.
- Then you must fill out the form with your information to ensure that you do not make those mistakes in filling out the SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Registration Form.
- Then you must upload your paperwork to the SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Registration Form website.
- Finally, you must pay the SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Registration Form payments.
- Migration certificate
- Income certificate
- Valid ID proof
- MD/MS/M.Sc certificates
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
SGRDUHS GNM Eligibility Criteria
The SGDRUHS GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) course will be restricted to female candidates-
- Applicants must have completed Senior Secondary (Part II), also known as the 10+2 examination of the Education Board, or equivalent qualification from another Board/University.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology were the subjects that the students managed to pass.
- The 12th standard test will not be managed to pass if less than 40% of the total marks are obtained. Applicants from other streams are also qualified.
- Applicants have studied Punjabi up to the Matric level.
- The student would be finished at the age of 17, but will not be finished at the age of 35 on December 31, 2022.
- An applicant is a resident of the Punjab state.
- Must be medically fit.
SGRDUHS GNM Merit List and Counseling
Applicants for admittance to the course will be chosen on merit, based on their performance in the qualifying exam, i.e. 10+2. The selection committee’s decision is final.
Applicants who have finished 10+2 in the Medical Stream would be given preference, accompanied by Non-Medical, Commerce, and Arts. The selected candidates must pay the fees within 72 hours of the selection list being posted on the College Notice Board, or the seat would be decided to offer to the next worthy person on the waitlist.
The successful applicants must pay the fees on the day of counseling sessions, or the seat will be given to the next worthy person on the waitlist.
Most institutes that offer the course admit students based on their performance in a relevant entrance exam. The GNM Admission Procedures vary by college.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.