The District Institute of Education & Training, Gangtok, under the Human Resource Development Department of the Government of Sikkim, administers the Sikkim D.El.Ed Admission Test. Applicants who want to apply for a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course can do so both online and offline.
Applicants will be accepted into this institute based on their performance in the admission exams. Every year, a significant proportion of applicants who take this exam are accepted into a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) program.
Applicants will receive full information about the Sikkim D.El.Ed application form, eligibility requirements, admit card and application form filling procedure, and more by reading this post.
Sikkim D.El.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The key dates for the Sikkim D.El.Ed Examination is listed in the link below for applicants to review.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
Sikkim D.El.Ed 2022 Application form
It is strongly advised that applicants complete and submit the registration form before the deadline. Applicants are encouraged to register before the registration deadline after confirming their qualification to take the exam.
The registration form is filled out entirely online. To apply, applicants need to go to the official website, where a link will be supplied. Applicants must complete all required fields and provide any required documents (signature, photos, etc.). In addition, the registration fee must be paid in order to submit the registration form.
Application fee for Sikkim D.El.Ed 2022
- The registration fee of Rs.2000/- can be paid online with a credit card, debit card, or net banking account.
- It is not possible to get a refund for the registration fee.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants can first go to the District Institute of Education & Training, Gangtok’s official website (http://www.dietgangtok.nic.in/).
- They should be forced to register by filling out the registration form with information such as their name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, email address, and phone number.
- After logging in with a registered id, applicants must fill out the registration form with all of the essential information.
- Applicants should fill in all of the complete and accurate details on the registration form.
- After that, they must upload their signature, photograph, and certifications into the application form in the manner specified.
- Applicants can submit the registration form after paying the registration fee, and they can also print it out for future use.
Document required for Sikkim D.El.Ed 2022:
- Secondary and Senior Secondary School Exam Mark Sheets and Certificates (Cl-X & XII).
- From the relevant authority, a certificate of reserved category.
- Domicile School Leaving/Migration Certificate or Certificate of Identification (COI)
- Certificate of Character
- Two pictures of passport size (one to be pasted in the registration form and one to be appended separately).
Sikkim D.El.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application form, candidates should check their eligibility requirements and the minimum qualification specifications provided below.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be at least 17 years old and no older than 25 years old at the time of admission.
- Citizenship: Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Eligibility: Applicants must have passed the Sr. Sec. School (+2) Examination or CBSE, Delhi, or ISC Delhi, or any other recognized Board or University’s equivalent examination. Graduates are also eligible to apply.
- Required Marks: They must have received at least 50% in the Sr. Sec. School (+2) Examination and they must be from the general category.
- Relaxation: In the upper age range, there is a 5-year age relaxation and no age relaxation in the lower age range. Relaxation of 5% for SC, ST, and BL. For OBC candidates, there is a 3% relaxation.
Sikkim D.El.Ed 2022 Result
On the official website, Sikkim D.EL.ED 2022-23 will be provided as a rank list or scorecard for qualified applicants. As a result, applicants should visit the official website for updates on a regular basis. In addition, applicants who choose to accept admission must report for seat assignment as soon as possible, accompanied by the appropriate documents.
Students’ scorecards contain significant information such as their roll number, marks earned, and therefore it is necessary for them to keep it safe until the day of admission. In addition, at the time of counseling, an applicant must pay the first-semester charge. Those who do not follow the rules will be refused entry.
Sikkim D.El.Ed 2022 Counselling
The counseling process in Sikkim for the 2022-21 season is based on a merit list compiled by authorities. It will also be available in an online format. Following the date of the SCORECARD release, applicants should check their email and the institute website on a daily basis to learn about their admission status and the steps they must take to engage in the counseling process.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.