TN B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 Application Form has been Released. This is a process to get admission in the four years B.Sc. nursing program. A student can get admission in the different types of government medical colleges and can also take admission in the self-financing colleges. These colleges all need to be located in Tamil Nadu state. So that a person can take the admission in these colleges by giving this exam. TN B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 has a conducting body named Health and Family Welfare (PME) Department, Tamil Nadu. There is also the one university Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.Rn Medical University which makes admission possible for all candidates in the TN B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022. The procedure made by this university can be followed by any candidate for admission to the nursing course.
TN B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 Application Form has been extended till 10th September 2022. The Link has been provided below-
TN B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 Exam Dates
Here are some of the important dates which need to be followed for all procedures and these dates can be changed if the official authority makes any changes.
|Application Form||1st April 2022|
|End date of Application||10th September 2022|
|Last date for receipt of printout of online application||November 2022|
|Merit List||December 2022|
|Counseling Result||December 2022|
|2nd Round Registration Counseling||December 2022|
TN B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 Application Form
Now here we mentioned all the details of the TN B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 application form. For taking admission in this program this is a first step that needs to be done by a candidate.
- For this admission procedure application form has been available online from the official website.
- For filing the application form a persona and student need to visit the official website of the authority.
- A student can also visit the official website from the link which will be provided here and then can fill the complete application form.
Application Fee is a mandatory thing that a student needs to pay and without this, a student can not make a successful application.
- For filing the complete application form a student needs to pay the fees of 350/-.
- For paying this application fee a student has to use the demand draft in the offline mode.
- A person also needs to submit the complete application form with the demand draft.
- Students need to make this Demand Draft to the “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10”.
How to fill the Application Form
Here are the complete details and the procedure for filing the application form without making any type of mistake.
- First of all, a student has to visit the official website of the authority and then need to click on the application form.
- Now here students have to fill in their own basic details like name, DOB, email, and mobile number so that the student can start the registration.
- When the student will fill the complete application form then the authority will send all details on the candidate registered email.
- In this email, a student can get all details of the application form like login ID and password.
- By using these details a student can make the login on the authority website.
TN B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before taking the admission in the B.Sc. Nursing and before filling the application form a student needs to go through the eligibility criteria. If the student applies for admission and after it, the student will not fill the criteria then the application can be rejected.
- First, the candidate needs to be a citizen of India.
- Now the student also needs to have the domicile certificate for the Tamil Nadu states so that the candidate can be eligible for admission.
- A candidate also needs to pass the SSC and HSC exam from the recognized board of Tamil Nadu.
- A student who did the diploma in nursing for 3 years is also eligible for admission.
- The applicant who is going to take admission in the B.Sc nursing needs to have the age of 45 years below.
- Applicants who have the GNM certificate are also eligible for admission.
- Students also need to have a registered nurse with the state nursing registration council.
TN B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 Selection Criteria
Here we explained the selection procedure of the admission and this admission on the basis of the merit list. After completing the application form of all people, the authority makes the merit list. This merit list is made by using the past qualifying exams marks of the candidates. This merit list is generally published on the authority website and after some time authority makes the update in the merit list. Candidates can check this merit list here and can also check the official website.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.
6 thoughts on “TN B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022”
Respected sie if applied from chennai shall i get at chennai only sir pl kindly confirmation .
How to check the result of counselling attoment
Go the top of the page and find the link in the click here text.
More then 3 rd rounds are there? If only 2 rounds are nursing councling
can you explain me the counselling minnimum cuttoff marks for Bsc .nursing
Im from kerala i have studied 8 to 12 in kerala now im eligible or not for bsc nursing in tamilnadu through counselling or not….?