Osmania University, Hyderabad organize this exam of TS EdCET in the place of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Official Authority has to Release the Notification for the Session 2023-24.
TS EdCET Application Form has been started from 6th March 2023 to 20th April 2023. It is the State Level Entrance Examination. All the committee members express and make very simple eligibility criteria for the examination so that different disciplines students can get the eligibility to appear B.Ed Entrance Examination.
If you too want to apply for 2 years Bachelor of Education, you need to know certain things. If you are not aware of them, then don’t worry. We are here to guide you through the complete procedure of taking admission to TS EdCET in 2023. Here is everything you need to know about TS EdCET 2023.
TS EdCET 2023 Application Form can be filled out till 20th April 2023. Scroll Below for the Link.
TS EdCET 2023 Notification has been Released on 4th March 2023. Click Here to Check the Notice.
TS EdCET 2023 Important Dates
Here we are going to provide you with the latest and Updated Events dates of the TS EdCET 2023.
|Commencement of application forms||6th March 2023|
|Last date for Submission of application forms||20th April 2023|
|Editing in your filled Application Form||25th April 2023|
|Last date for Submission of application forms with a late fee of 250/-||25th April 2023|
|Last date for Submission of application forms with a late fee of 500/-||30th April 2023|
|Last date for Submission of application forms with late fee of 1000/-||To be Announced|
|Release of Admit Card||May 5th, 2023|
|Entrance Examination Date||May 18th, 2023|
|Release of Preliminary Keys||May 21st, 2023|
|Last Date of Receiving of Objection on Preliminary Keys||May 24th, 2023|
|Announcement of Results||September 2023|
Click Here to Check Important Dates.
TS EdCET 2023 Application Form
The application form can be accessed through the official site of TS EdCET. The Application Process will be done through Online Mode. Before Applying for the TS EdCET 2023 Candidates have to Check their Eligibility Criteria which are arranged by the Official Authority i.e Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The Application Link has been Activated on 6th March 2023 and the candidate can not apply after the specified date which is 20th April 2023.
Click Here to Apply Online for Application.
How to fill TS EdCET 2023 Application
- First of all, Candidates have to go to the official website of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (https://www.tsche.ac.in/)
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Submit all the personal and Academic Details which is required.
- candidate has to be required to fill in her name, date of birth, contact number, etc.
- After filling in all the information, the application number of the candidates will be generated, after which the candidates can proceed to fill out the payment.
- Printout of e-receipt should be taken after filling the payment
- The candidate must ensure that the personal details and documentation are complete and correct.
- If for any reason the details which you fill in are incorrect or incomplete then your application form will not be accepted by the Official Authority.
The Application Fee can be Paid through Online Mode. After Completion of the Application, the Form Candidate has to pay through a Debit/Credit Card. The Examination Fee is 650 rupees for General and OBC Categories and 450 rupees for SC, ST, and PH categories. Once you deposit the fee will not be refundable under any condition.
TS EdCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for TS EdCET 2023 Entrance Examination. If the Candidates do not satisfy the Eligibility Criteria will not be eligible for TS EdCET Entrance Examination.
- The candidate should be a resident of India.
- For TS EDCET 2023 exam, 19 years minimum age is required.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree from a recognized university/institute or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% Marks.
- Specialization in Mathematics and Science with at least 55% aggregate marks in BE / B.Tech.
- Those candidates who are appearing in the final graduation examination can also apply for B.Ed.
TS EdCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can know the Complete Structure of the question paper with the help of Exam Pattern. In the exam pattern, you will get to know about the number and marks of the question, marking scheme, types of questions, and mode of exam. In this section, we will provide you with all the information about exam patterns.
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Types of Question: Objective Types of Questions
- Number of Questions: 150 Questions
- Number of Marks: 150 Marks
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours (120 minutes)
- Marking Scheme:1 Mark for Each Correct Answer
- Section:3 Section
TS EdCET 2023 Syllabus
Any questions that will appear in the exam will come from the syllabus created by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Applicants can download the Syllabus of TS EdCET from the official website or here.
- Subject/Content: Questions will be Drawn from class 1 to 10 Syllabus of Telangana State Curriculum with a focus on reasoning and problem-solving.
- Teaching Aptitude: Aptitude questions will be related to understanding the teaching-learning process, classroom management, and mentoring with special reference to the teacher-pupil relationship.
- General English: Reading Comprehension, spelling errors, vocabulary, phrase replacement, error detection, and word association.
- General Knowledge: Current Affairs (India and International), contemporary educational issues.
- Computer Awareness: Computer (internet, Memory, networking, fundamentals).
Click Here to Check the Official Syllabus.
TS EdCET 2023 Exam Centers
TS EdCET 2023 Exam will be held at 20 Regional Centers as given below.
- Hyderabad Central
- Hyderabad East
- Hyderabad North
- Hyderabad South-East
- Hyderabad West
Click Here to Regional Centers.
TS EdCET 2023 Admit Card
Candidate must have their admit card to attend any upcoming examination conducted by TS EdCET. The admit cards will be made Online by the Official Authority on 5th May 2023 for those students who have filled the Application Form. Moreover, candidates won’t be allowed to attend exams without an admit card. Here are the steps you need to follow to download the admit card:
The Admit Card Link will be Provided on 5th May 2023.
- Click on the admit card link released by the official website.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The name, date, time of examination, venue of the examination, etc. are given on the admit card.
- You will be redirected to the admit card page and download it for future use.
TS EdCET 2023 Answer Key
Answers to all the questions asked in the exam will be obtained from the answer key. The answer key is published by the official website Telangana State Council of Higher Education after the exam on the 21st May 2023. Those applicants who have applied for the TS EdCET can calculate and guess their marks with the help of the answer key.
They can also present doubts, and confusion to the board from the prescribed format till the 24th May 2023. Based on the input from the candidates and the opinions of the experts in them, the final answer key will be displayed from the evaluation of the examination.
The Answer Key Link will be Provided on 21st May 2023.
TS EdCET 2023 Result
TS EdCET Exam Result 2023 will be released online by the official authority. After the examination, the results will be released for the candidates who appear in the examination by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
The Result will be declared on the 4th week of September 2023. Information on roll number, name, application number, category, gender, marks, and rank will be made available in the list. Candidates can know the marks obtained through percentages.
The result will be Activated Here.
TS EdCET 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be made based on the marks obtained in the examination. The seat will be allotted for the admission of the candidates based on the merit list. The authorities will issue the merit list for the candidates through the official website. To see the merit list, candidates have to go to the official website and download it.
TS EdCET 2023 Counselling
The counseling process will be started after the name is included in the merit list. To be involved in the counseling process, first of all, registration has to be done. The link for counseling registration will be released on the official website. After registration, the candidates will have to do a choice filling.
After that, the seat allotment letter on the official website will have to be downloaded. Admission will have to be done at the respective College or Institute after the counseling process is completed.
Required Documents for the Admission
- Degree Certificate/Mark list
- Mark sheet of class XII
- TS EdCET Admit card
- TS EdCET Rank card
- Birth Certificate/Class X mark sheet as proof
- Caste Certificate for category candidates who belong to SC/ST
Cut Off Marks
Candidate must have secure minimum qualifying marks for TS EdCET 2023 Exam as given below.
|Category||Qualifying %||Qualifying marks|
|SC / ST for admission under
NCC / Sports and Games / Physically Handicapped /
Children of Armed Personnel quota
|SC / ST candidates for admission under no quota||NA||NA|
The candidates can check the reservation Criteria as given below
|Seats for Local candidates||85%|
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.