Uttar Pradesh General Nursing Midwifery, or UP GNM 2021 for short, is a Three-and- a- half-year nursing programs diploma or certificate program. UP GNM 2021 is available at most medical institutes across the country, and the length of the course varies by the institute. Some institutions also offer a three-year GNM program. The Uttar Pradesh NRHM will shortly release notice for UP GNM Admission 2021 for individuals who are eligible and wish to enroll in the GNM program. The registration form for the UP GNM 2021 will be available soon.
A mechanism for admittance will be set up soon by the National Rural Health Mission. Those who are qualified and enthusiastic about pursuing a GNM program may apply by completing the UP GNM Admission 2021 form and providing all requested information.
Aspirants will be accepted if they meet the university’s eligibility requirements and perform well on the qualifying examination.
UP GNM 2021 Important Dates
For the candidates’ convenience, we have provided a table below that contains all of the pertinent information about upcoming activities and dates.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End Date of Application||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
UP GNM 2021 Application form
UP GNM Registration Form will be issued soon. Applicants will be able to access the registration form via the university’s official website. Contestants must first register on the website.
After registering, applicants must begin filling out the application form. When filling out the application form, make sure you include all of the necessary fundamental information. Applicants must upload some needed papers in the application form once all of the details have been properly specified in the registration form.
Application fee for UP GNM 2021
The following are key data about the candidate registration fees:
- Applicants are reminded to pay the application fee before the deadline because it is such an important part of the registration procedure.
- The university’s official authorities will explain the terms of the registration fees on the institution’s authorized portal for candidates.
- Candidates are encouraged to visit the available official website to learn more about the registration fees.
- The system will generate a payment validation receipt, of which applicants must receive a copy.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit the regulating body’s authorized portal.
- Enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha Code in the fields below.
- Submit the registration form by clicking the submit button.
- The information is shown on the screen.
- Take a printout of the letter and send it, along with the papers requested in the notification.
Document required for UP GNM 2021:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Date of Birth
- Category Certificate
- Combined Rank
- PwD Certificate
UP GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All of the crucial information about the eligibility conditions for the applicants’ reference is listed below:
Criteria for age:
- At the time of registration, applicants must be over the age of 17 and under the age of 35.
- To be considered for admission, applicants must have passed the HSC test from a recognized university or board.
- A registered nurse or registered midwife from a certified state nursing registration council is required.
- The only people who are qualified to apply are Indian nationals.
Marks needed to qualify:
- You must get at least 45 percent on your qualification tests if you are in the reserved category.
- Aspirants in the general category must also pass the qualifying exam with a minimum score of 50%.
UP GNM 2021 Exam Pattern
- The examination would be taken in a paper-and-pencil format.
- The entrance exam will be given in both Hindi and English.
- Time allotted for the exam: Applicants will have two hours to finish the exam.
- Multiple-choice questions will be used to ask questions (MCQs).
- During the examination, a total of 100 questions were asked.
- The grading system is as follows: One point will be awarded for each right answer.
UP GNM 2021 Syllabus
The UP GNM Nursing 2021 exam will be based on a 10+2 level. The exam will be taken by students in Science, Arts, and Commerce.
UP GNM 2021 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be provided in an online format.
- It will be posted on the university’s official website for the candidates’ reference.
- It’s a crucial document to have on hand when entering the country.
- The admission card must be downloaded by the applicants.
- It is recommended that registrants print a copy of their registration.
- The admit card must be kept safe until the admission procedure is completed.
UP GNM 2021 Result
- The results will be provided in an online format. A
- spirants must use their login credentials to access the university’s official website.
- The website must be used to access the result.
- It is important to print a few copies of the results.
- The outcome must be kept secure. Based on the results, a merit list will be created.
- Aspirants will be admitted based on the merit list.
UP GNM 2021 Merit List and Counselling
Students who achieved higher than the minimum qualifying marks in their 12th Exam and GNM 2021 Nursing Entrance Exam are listed on the merit list. Students will be called up for the Counselling Round based on the GNM Merit List Result 2021. Candidates can also get the merit list in PDF format.
Officials will compile a list of applicants’ qualifications. The applicants’ marks in previous qualifying academic exams will be used to compile the merit list, which will be based on the information provided in the Application Form. As a result, we ask that applicants complete the Registration Form with all of the required information.
For the candidates’ convenience, the merit list will be posted on the university’s official website. Applicants should check the university’s official website for the merit list. Applicants whose names appear on the merit list are required to participate in the authority’s interview round.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.