UPCET (UPSEE) 2022 Application Form will be available online only beginning in the first week of April 2022. The Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test (UPCET), formerly known as the UPSEE, is a state-level entrance examination administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The exam will be held for individuals seeking admission to various UG and PG degrees in Engineering, CSIT, Management, Pharmacy, and other fields. Applicants should be aware that no entrance exam (UPCET) will be held for B.Tech applications.
UPCET (UPSEE) 2022 Application Form will be available. Link will be provided below.
Entrance to B.Tech (4-year) programs will be granted solely based on JEE Main results. In addition, there are private institutions located throughout the state. We have shared all of the information applicants need to know about the UPSEE Admission 2022 through this article.
UPCET 2022 Important Dates
The crucial dates of the UPCET Registration Form are listed in the link below for applicants to review.
|The application Form starts on||April 2022|
|Application Ends on||June 2022|
|Application Correction||June 2022|
|Hall Ticket on||July 2022|
|Result Declared on||August 2022|
|Counselling Starts on||September 2022|
UPCET 2022 Application Form
The UPCET 2022 Application Form will be available online beginning in the first week of April 2022. Applicants must validate their qualifications before registering for the exam, as only qualified applicants will be admitted.
The Link will be available here.
Applicants must properly complete the registration form. The authorities, on the other hand, will provide a rectification opportunity for the application form. Applicants’ registration form information must match the information on their 10th-grade report card. Any changes to the application form’s details may result in its rejection.
The submission of Registration Forms will be restricted till the first week of April 2022. After that date, no applicants will be able to submit their applications.
Application fee for UPCET 2022
Only online submissions of the Application Fee are permitted. Candidates can pay their application fees through credit cards, debit cards, or net banking payment methods.
|General/OBC – Male/Transgender||Rs.1300/-|
|Female – SC/ST/PwD Category||Rs.650/-|
Here are steps to fill out the UPCET 2022 form
- First and foremost, applicants must go to the official website of the UP State Entrance Exam.
- Since January 2022, the Registration Form has been available online.
- Applicants must pass and submit the Registration Form by the deadline.
- On the Application Form, applicants must attach a scanned photo of themselves as well as their signature.
- Following that, they must pay the registration fee and obtain a printout of the Registration Form for future reference.
Document required for UPCET 2022
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Academic Certificates
UPCET 2022 Application Correction
The UPCET Registration Form rectification service will be accessible beginning in the first week of June 2022. Candidates will be able to remedy their errors throughout the correction session. The service will be available exclusively to enrolled applicants.
Applicants must amend their errors before the deadline since no corrections will be permitted beyond that date. Because the Correction facility will only be available in a few fields, applicants must carefully fill out their registration form.
UPCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can estimate if they are able to qualify for UPCET by reading the following section, which describes the exam’s qualifying criteria:
- Age: There really is no upper age limit for UPCET 2022 applications.
- Nationality: Although Indian nationals are eligible to apply for UPCET 2022, international nationals/PIOs are also eligible.
- Residence: For UPCET admissions, aspirants are not required to have a domicile in Uttar Pradesh. Applicants who do not have an Uttar Pradesh domicile, on the other hand, will be able to get admission to only 20% of the seats.
- Academic Requirements: The educational requirements for entrance based on UPCET 2022 varies by program.
- Applicants should have passed Class 12th or equivalent to be admitted to B.Pharma/ B.Des/ BHMCT/ B.Voc/ BFA/ BFAD/ MCA (Integrated)/ MBA (Integrated).
- B.Tech/B.Pharma (Lateral Entry): Applicants must hold a valid Diploma or a B.Sc degree.
- MCA/ MBA/ M.Sc/ M.Tech: Applicants must hold a valid undergraduate degree from a recognized institution.
UPCET 2022 Syllabus
The UPCET Syllabus 2022 will differ for each UG and PG course. The syllabus for the examination will include a variety of topics based on the course requirements. The syllabus for UG courses will include problems from the 11th and 12th grades, whilst the syllabus for PG courses will include a variety of topics from the respective domains.
Click Here to Check the Syllabus.
UPCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- UPCET (UPSEE) 2022 will be administered entirely online.
- The questions on the exam will be of the Multiple Choice variety (MCQs).
- Total time: The time required to complete the question paper will vary depending on the course.
- Scoring Scheme: A total of four points will be added to each right answer.
- There’ll be no negative grading for incorrect responses.
UPCET 2022 Admit Card
The hall ticket is an important paper that must be taken with you on the day of the exam. No applicants will be allowed to take the exam unless they have a valid admit card. Applicants are able to obtain their admission cards online beginning in the third week of June 2022.
The UPCET Admit Card 2022 will be issued to each enrolled applicant individually by the administration. To obtain the admission card, applicants must first check in to the authority’s website.
UPCET Answer Key 2022
The authority will disclose the answer key a few days after the tests have concluded. Candidates are able to get the UPCET answer key 2022 from the authority’s website via the internet mode.
The UPCET Answer Key will contain the correct answers to all of the questions given in the entrance test. Candidates are able to forecast their results even before they are announced using the answer key.
UPCET 2022 Result
The authority will prepare the result based on the final answer key. The results will be made available online by the authorities a few weeks after the examination is completed. Candidates are able to get their results beginning in the third week of July 2022 by logging into the authority’s website.
The UPCET 2022 Result will be made accessible to each exam participant separately. Applicants must maintain their results safe until the admissions process is completed.
UPCET 2022 Cut Off
The cut-off marks will be made available by the exam conducting authority online. The authority will publish the category-specific cut-off marks for each candidate in order to shortlist individuals for the counseling process.
Applicants must score higher than the required cut-off marks in order to be considered for admission. Applicants are able to view the complete cut-off marks on the authority’s website.
UPCET 2022 Counseling
The authority would conduct the counseling session for shortlisted candidates online. Applicants will be allowed to engage in the counseling rounds via the authority’s website.
The counseling process will be divided into rounds based on the availability of seats following each round of counseling. Candidates are shortlisted for admission based on their position on the merit list.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.