The UK ITI Entrance Examination is administered by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education in Dehradun, and it is used to provide admission to applicants in various government and private colleges throughout Uttarakhand for engineering and non-engineering disciplines.
Applicants can fill out the Registration Form for the admission test conducted by the authority based on their qualifying criteria. Applicants will be able to view their schedules on the official website. Applicants will find complete information on the UK ITI Application Form 2022 in this post.
UK ITI 2022 Important Dates
Applicants should check the crucial dates of the UK ITI Registration Form listed in the link below.
|Application starts on||August 2022|
|Application ends on||August 2022|
|Merit List will be out on||September 2022|
|Classes will be started on||September 2022|
UK ITI 2022 Application form
Those who wish to apply for entrance to the various trades offered by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) can do so by filling out the Registration Form online at the official website. Applicants can fill out and submit this Registration Form by following the steps outlined below.
Applicants must go to the official website and look for the Application Form result link. After receiving a link, students must click on it and carefully read all of the information before completing the Registration Form.
Applicants must complete the Registration Form with all required information, such as personally identifiable information, contact address, and academic qualifications.
Application fee for UK ITI 2022
- For General/ OBC Category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For ST/ SC Category Candidates: Rs.150/-
Here are steps to fill the form
- First and first, applicants must go to the official website and obtain the Application Form result link from there.
- Applicants must click on the link and thoroughly read all of the information before filling out the Application Form.
- They shall have to fill out the Registration Form with all of the required information, such as personally identifiable information, contact address, and academic qualifications, among other things.
- They must fill out and correct all of the required information, and they must pay the registration fee online using net banking, credit/debit card, or by cash or demand draft if the application price is paid offline.
- Applicants can fill out and submit their registration forms. They should be required to print the Registration Form for future reference.
UK ITI 2022 Admit Card
The UK ITI admission card will be accessible on the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Dehradun’s official website, but those who have correctly filed their Registration Form can obtain it.
They must bring the admission card, as well as the appropriate documents, to the examination center for verification. Applicants who do not have an admission card will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
UK ITI 2022 Merit List
The authority’s official website will publish the merit list. For the counseling procedure, applicants can examine the merit list. The merit list will be used to guide the counseling process.
An applicant must check their name on the merit list after completing the application. If an applicant wishes to be considered for admission, he or she must be present at the ITI on the date of counseling.
UK ITI 2022 Counselling
Applicants must go through the entire counseling process with diligence. The merit list will be used to guide counseling. Applicants must register for the free counseling session. The candidate has the option of selecting their preferred counseling center.
For seat allocation, applicants must complete all relevant fields. A password will be generated after registration. The password must be kept safe for the remainder of the counseling process. Applicants can engage in Uttarakhand ITI counseling based on their position on the merit list.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.