In January 2022, the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Online Application Form will be made available. The Uttarakhand JEEP, or Uttarakhand Joint Engineering Entrance Polytechnic, is one of the state-level polytechnic entrance exams. Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2022 is organized by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee. (UBTER). UK Polytechnic JEEP 2022 is a gateway to admission to a variety of polytechnic colleges around the state of Uttarakhand.
After passing the UK Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022, students will be admitted to numerous private and government institutions and colleges around the state of Uttarakhand. In this section, we will discuss the UK Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Key Date, Qualification, Exam Pattern, Registration, Syllabus, Answer Key, Admit Card, Counseling, and Result data.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Important Dates
The following information pertains to the UK Polytechnic Exam Dates 2022. The UK Polytechnic Exam Dates 2022 provided in the link below is up to date and will be updated if the date changes.
|Application starts on||August 2022|
|Application ends on||August 2022|
|Admit card released on||September 2022|
|The exam will be held on||September 2022|
|Results will be available on||October 2022|
|Counseling will be started on||October 2022|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Application form
The authority has developed an online registration form for the UK Polytechnic (JEEP 2022), which will be available in January 2022, as well as an offline option (OMR). Applicants can obtain the UK Polytechnic (JEEP 2022) Application Form both online and in person. Applicants must fill out and submit an application by February 2022 for the online mode and March 2022 for the offline mode.
After filling out all of the relevant information on the Registration Form and uploading the photo, signature, and other required documents. Applicants must submit the Registration Form after paying the registration fees and take a printout of it. Keep the Registration Form printouts safe until the admissions process is completed.
Application fee for Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022
All applicants must pay the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2022 registration fee. Maintain a paper copy of the UK Polytechnic (JEEP 2022) for future reference. Once payment is made, it cannot be transferred or returned.
- The application cost is Rs. 800/- for general/OBC applicants and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST applicants.
- Applicants can only pay the application cost online (through credit card/debit card/online net banking).
Here are steps to fill the Uttarakhand Polytechnic form
- Go to the official web page (link will be provided above).
- Choose your course and then click the ‘Click Here to Apply Now’ button.
- The system screen will display the Application Form page.
- Fill in your personal information, address information, and tick the ‘Declaration’ box before clicking the Register Now button.
- Now, select the ‘Click here to submit a charge’ option.
- Click ‘Online Payment,’ fill in the relevant information, and then click ‘Pay Now,’ input the OTP to submit the fee.
- The fee receipt information will be displayed on the computer screen.
- The following step is to upload the scanned photos of the necessary documents.
- Click on ‘Click here to upload a photo, sign, and other papers’ and then upload everything before clicking the ‘submit’ button.
- The Registration Form will be created as a pdf file.
- Finally, click the ‘download/print the Registration Details’ link.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can check the qualification criteria listed below to see if they are eligible to apply:
- Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions imposed by the official authority to apply.
- Domicile: Applicants must be either Uttarakhand residents or have studied in the state.
- Applicants must have passed the 10th or equivalent exam from Uttarakhand or any other recognized board.
- Required Marks: It is required to pass the qualifying exam with a minimum of 35%.
- Topics: Mathematics and science are required subjects in the Xth grade.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Exam Pattern
- Examination Method: The exam will be taken online.
- Exam Duration: The examination will last three hours (180 Minutes).
- Number of Questions: The exam paper will contain a total of 100 questions.
- The questions would be in the form of multiple-choice answers (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be deducted for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: The Entrance Test has no negative marking.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Syllabus
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus is provided here for all applicants taking the admission exam. The syllabus for UK Polytechnic 2022 would be based on the 9th and 10th levels. The UK Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus will also be based on the 12th Level for Lateral Entry.
Click Here to Download Free Syllabus.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Admit Card
The information on the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card may be seen here. The UK Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card will be made available online. Students will be able to download the UK Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card from the official website.
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card will be available on August 17, 2022. Applicants can download the UK Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card by providing their Login credentials. The UK Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card will be made available by the administration, but only online. There will be no offline option for downloading the UK Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Result
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Result can be seen here. The UK Polytechnic 2022 Result would be made available on the website. The UK Polytechnic 2022 Result will be available on the university portal. Entering the User ID and Password will allow you to get the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Result.
UK Polytechnic 2022 Result will be announced in the fourth week of September 2022. Along with the UK Polytechnic 2022 Result, the Merit List will be announced. The merit list will be created based on the student’s performance in the admission exam. According to the merit list, pupils will be brought in for counseling.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Counseling
The information of the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Counselling is provided here. All students who qualified for the entrance exam are provided with UK Polytechnic 2022 Counselling. Applicants who pass the admission exam will be invited to the UK Polytechnic 2022 Counseling.
The UK Polytechnic 2022 Counseling process will begin in the fourth week of September 2022. The UK Polytechnic 2022 Counselling will be done online by the administration. The applicants will be chosen for the UK Polytechnic 2022 Counselling based on their performance in the entrance exam.
During the UK Polytechnic 2022 Counselling, students must present original documents, Xerox copies of documents, and certificates for verification. Seats will be assigned based on the authority-based noteRank, Availability of Seats, Filled options, rank, and so on.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.