Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed provides admission for B.Ed in Uttarakhand Sanskrit University every year. It is a university level entrance exam conducted by Uttarakhand Sanskrit University. Students who want to get admission in this 2-year Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 can join this examination through the application process. Before filling the application form, the student should check the eligibility and criteria set by the official website, if he is eligible to take this exam, then he can successfully fill the application form of Rajarshi Tandon Open University B.Ed otherwise.
The application process has started from 23 April. Through this post you will get all the important information related to Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed. 2021 such as application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, answer key, exam results etc.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2021 Information Brochure has been Released on 23rd April 2021. Click Here to View Brochure.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2021 Application Form Begins from 23rd April 2021. Scroll below for the Link.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2021 Important Dates
Here we are going to provide you the latest and Updated Events dates of the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2021.
|Date of Received of application form from university||April 23rd, 2021|
|Last date for receiving application form from university||June 11th, 2021|
|Last date for submission of applications in the university by post||June 15th, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Examination||July 4th, 2021|
|Date of Release of Answer key for entrance exam||July 7th, 2021|
|Last date for students to file objections in question||July 12th, 2021|
|Exam result date||July 15th, 2021|
|First Counseling Date||To be Announced|
UPRATOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form
In this section, information about all the important things of the application form of Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed. will be obtained. Along with this, how to fill the application form will also be given. The application form of Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed. 2021 has been released on 23rd April 2021. Completely filled application form must be received by the office of the Registrar Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Haridwar by 5:00 pm on June 15th, 2021, otherwise, the application form will not be accepted.
Click Here to Download Application Form.
Follow the steps given below to fill up the application form.
- First of all to download the application form, go to the official website of Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed. http://www.usvv.ac.in/.
- The application form will be filled out offline. Above the envelope of the application letter, your name must be written with the first letter in English, and Do not write Mr. / Mrs. / Kumari / Dr.
- Photo with name and date should be kept clean and new on the application form. Photographs drawn before three months will be considered old and if the photo does not match at the time of examination, then expulsion / legal proceedings can be disposed of also possible.
- Do not staple the photograph, stick it with glue.
- Before filling the application form for this exam, the students have to read all the important information related to the application form.
- Along with that, the students should also check the Eligibility Criteria and make sure that the student is eligible to take the admission in Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed entrance exam or Not. If the student is not satisfied with the Eligibility Criteria, he/she is not eligible to take this exam.
- If any reasons the details which you fill in are incorrect or incomplete then your application form will not be accepted by the Official Authority.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed. 2021 application fee can be paid offline mode. After filling the application form, a demand draft should be sent to the address of the Registrar, Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar-Delhi National Highway, Bahadrabad Haridwar, Pincode 249402.
- For General/ OBC Candidates- Rs. 600/-.
- For SC/ST- Rs. 300/-.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2021 Entrance Examination. If the Candidates will not satisfying the Eligibility Criteria will not be Eligible for Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Examination.
- Educational Qualification: Shastri or BA (Sanskrit as main) or Acharya / MA (Sanskrit) in a 10 + 2 + 3 year course from a recognized university or passed with a minimum of 50 percent marks in the equivalent examination.
- Shastri / BA (including Sanskrit) from any two-year course with minimum marks of 50% by any university or recognized examination institution.
- It is compulsory for SC / ST students to get 45 percent marks in the above mentioned exams, including other conditions.
- Age Criteria: The age of the student seeking admission for education should be minimum of 20 years by 15 June 2021, i.e students born after 15 June 2001 will not be considered as eligible for the application. Any rebate on this subject will be given new.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Exam Pattern
Candidates can know the Complete Structure of the question paper with the help of Exam Pattern. In the exam pattern, you will get to know about the number and marks of the question, marking scheme, types of question, and mode of exam. In this section, we will provide you all the information about the exam patterns.
- This entrance examination is conducted through offline mode.
- In this exam, you are asked multiple-choice questions.
- This exam will be done in a total of 4 parts, in which each part carries 50 marks.
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the question paper.
- In this test, 1 mark is awarded for each answer given correctly.
- The question paper will be of total 200 marks.
- You will be provided with 2 hours and 30 minutes to do this exam.
- There is no negative marking in this examination.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
Candidate must have their admit card to attend any upcoming examination conducted by Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed. The admit cards will be made Online by the Official Authority in July 2021 the Examination for those students who have filled the Application Form. Moreover, candidates won’t be allowed to attend exams without an admit card. Here are the steps you need to follow to download the admit card:
- Click on the admit card link released by the official website.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The name, date and time of examination, venue of examination etc. are given on the admit card.
- Candidates have to affix their photo verified by the gazetted officer above the admit card.
- You will be redirected to the admit card page, download it for future use.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Answer Key
Answers to all the questions asked in the exam will be obtained from the answer key. The answer key is published by the official website Uttarakhand Sanskrit University after the exam on 7th July 2021. Those applicants who have applied for the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed can calculate and guess their marks with the help of the answer key.
They can also present doubts, confusion to the board from the prescribed format till 12th July 2021. Based on the input from the candidates and the opinions of the experts in them, the final answer key will be displayed from the evaluation of the examination.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2021 Result
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Exam Result 2021 will be released online by the official authority. After the examination, the results will be released on 15th July 2021 for the candidates who appear in the examination by the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University. Information of roll number, name, application number, category, gender, marks and rank will be made available in the list. Candidates can know the marks obtained through percentage.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2021 Merit List
The merit list will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the examination. The seat will be allotted for the admission of the candidates on the basis of merit list. The authorities will issue the merit list for the candidates through the official website. To see the merit list, candidates have to go to the official website and download it.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2021 Counselling
The counseling process will be started after the name is included in the merit list. To be involved in the counseling process, first of all registration has to be done. The link for counseling registration will be released on the official website. After registration, the candidates will have to do a choice filling. After that, the seat allotment letter on the official website will have to be downloaded. Admission will have to be done at the Respective College or Institute after the counseling process is completed.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.