The West Bengal University of Teachers Training, Academic Management (WBUTTEPA) has held a West Bengal B.Ed. Entrance Test to admit applicants to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program. A state-level admission examination is held every year.
Applicants who are interested in this course can apply online by visiting the official website and filling out the application form. This examination is only open to those who are eligible.
Applicants will learn more about the WBUTTEPA B.Ed Registration Form dates, registration form, qualifications, and application form filling procedure by reading this post.
WBUTTEPA B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The key dates of the WBUTTEPA B.Ed Registration Form are listed in the link below for applicants to review, and they should do so.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
WBUTTEPA B.Ed 2022 Application form
The online version of the WBUTTEPA B.Ed Registration Form will be available. The registration form will be available to applicants from the second to the third week of June. Before filling out the registration form, applicants must read the rules carefully.
Applicants must input various important elements in the registration form, such as personally identifiable information, academic information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information. Applicants must additionally provide scanned pictures of their photograph and signature in the size and format specified on the university portal.
Application fee for WBUTTEPA B.Ed 2022
Applicants have the option of paying their registration fee online.
Debit, credit, and net banking are all options for making an online payment.
- General Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD Rs. 350/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit the West Bengal University of Teachers Training, Education Planning, and Administration’s official website (https://www.wbuttepa.ac.in/).
- They must go to the webpage’s registration form link and fill in the relevant information, such as personal and academic information.
- Applicants must upload scanned copies of their necessary documentation to the registration form.
- Applicants will be given a Registration ID and password, which they can use to submit their applications.
- Following that, applicants should make their registration fee payment via the internet.
Document required for WBUTTEPA B.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Aadhar Card
WBUTTEPA B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If they are going to fill out the registration form, the applicants must check their eligibility conditions for the B.Ed program. The details of the qualifying criteria are listed below.
- Age Requirements: Applicants must be at least 19 years old and there is no upper age limit.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have earned a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Required Grades: They must have received a minimum of 50% in both their Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
- Relaxation: Applicants from the SC/ST and OBC categories must have scored at least 45 percent on the exam.
WBUTTEPA B.Ed 2022 Merit List
After the courses have been finished, the merit list will be announced. The details of the merit list are mentioned below. The authorized regulators will offer admission to the merit basis on the merit list. Authorities will publish a merit list for all applicants on the university’s official website.
In order to view the merit list, applicants must visit the university’s official website. Applicants are advised to access the university webpage to acquire the merit list.
WBUTTEPA B.Ed 2022 Counselling
In order to participate in the counseling round, applicants must click the particular link and complete the registration form. Following that, applicants must select a choice together with their chosen selections and fill out the choices during the counseling phase.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants have picked their seats, they must visit the assigned college, which must have the necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.