Woodland Institute of Nursing is a nursing school in Shillong, Meghalaya. The Application Form for the post-basic B.Sc Nursing program in 2022 has been released, and the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Registration Form is due in July 2022. Woodland Institute of Nursing Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is a two-year undergraduate program for candidates interested in the field of nursing. Nurses are healthcare professionals who are skilled in caring for patients, administering medications, and assisting primary and secondary doctors in treatment and surgery. This institution believes that the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing program will impact nursing data and practical training, assisting the Nursing profession in the emergence of abilities and skills to meet the ever-changing medical sciences in the care of the sick and healthy.
Woodland Institute of Nursing Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form has been Released. The Link has been provided below-
Woodland Institute of Nursing Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Important Dates
For the applicants, vital information about Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 important events and dates will be provided in the table below.
|End Date of Submission||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
Woodland Institute of Nursing Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Application form
The Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Registration Form is due in July 2022. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the Application Form and prospectus. After reading the directions in the pamphlet, applicants should begin filling out the Registration Form.
Applicants must enter some required information in the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Registration Form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
The following details on the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 application fees are provided for the applicants’ comfortability:
- Applicants are reminded to pay the entrance fee before the deadline because it is a crucial aspect of the application procedure.
- The important details of the Nursing Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 registration fees will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university portal for applicants.
- It is advised that applicants obtain information about the registration fees by visiting the university’s official website.
The following is valuable knowledge about the applicant’s qualifications:
- Passed the advanced secondary, senior secondary, middle, or 10 + 2 examinations, or a corresponding university-sponsored examination for this purpose. Individuals who completed 10+1 between 1986 and 1986 will be eligible for admission.
- Obtaining a certificate in general nursing and midwifery, as well as registering with the State Nurses Registration Council as an R.N.R.M.
- Applicants must also be registered nurses or midwives, or be in good standing with one of the state nursing boards. In addition, the applicant must have a complete working knowledge of English, be physically fit, and have a positive personal and professional history.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
On the university portal for applicants, the official administration will release information on the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 paper pattern and course aimed at preparing for the admissions test.
Woodland Institute of Nursing Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available to the public through the internet by the competent authorities. Applicants should go to the university portal to get an admit card. It is recommended that you download the Admit Card from the website.
Applicants should make several copies of their admit cards and keep them safe. It is a crucial document that must be brought to an exam.
Woodland Institute of Nursing Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Result
Woodland Institute of Nursing Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 results will only be available to applicants via the internet. The findings will be announced on the university’s website by officials.
Applicants must provide their roll number and date of birth on the university’s official website. They must double-check the results with specifics. It’s a good idea to save and duplicate the outcome. Authorities will decide whether or not to admit candidates depending on the results.
Woodland Institute of Nursing Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Counselling
Applicants must open the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their desired options and fill out the choices during the counseling round.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. After the seats are assigned, the applicants must go to the assigned college with the relevant materials and documents.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.
2 thoughts on “Woodland Institute of Nursing Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022”
hy! When do you open admission of 2022 because I want to study bsc nursing
The Application Form will be Available Soon.