The AIBE exam comes under the national entrance exams. This examination is conducted every year by a Council of India named Bar Council of India. Till now, this examination has been conducted 15 times in India. Last year, the 15th examination of AIBE took place in 2020 and this year the AIBE’s 16th examination is being done in 2021. This is a very important exam for law students.
AIBE 2021 Application has been extended till 15th September 2021. Go to the link below.
This examination is not conducted for admission in any course, the main purpose of this examination is to take the examination of law students and practice the law profession. By giving this test, a law student can practice advocacy professionally. The students passing this examination are given a Certificate of Practice by the Bar Council of India, which is proof that the student can practice advocacy professionally. This exam is not conducted in all cities of India, it is conducted in only 40 selected cities.
AIBE 2021 Important Dates
In this section, we will tell you about all the important dates of AIBE. These dates vary according to the official website, so check them daily to stay updated.
|Important Events||Dates Announced|
|Availability of online applications||26th December 2020|
|Bank payment started through challan||26th December 2020|
|Last date for submission of the application||15th September 2021|
|Payment deadline||20th September 2021|
|Form submission deadline||25th September 2021|
|Admit Card Issued||4th October 2021|
|Exam date||24th October 2021|
AIBE 2021 Application Form
Here the application form of AIBE will be told. Before filling the application, the student should read the information provided below.
Click Here to Apply.
Click Here to log in.
- First of all, the student has to go to the official website and register themselves.
- This application can be filled only through an online medium.
- To fill this, the student must first fill up his personal details, and after that the educational and communication details will have to be filled in.
- After this, the student will be asked to upload his passport-size photo and signature.
- Before filling the application, the student must scan and keep all his documents ready.
- The student should fill in all the information carefully, but if any mistake is made, then the student can correct it before released the admit card.
- After filling in all the information, the student will be required to pay the application fee.
After filling in all the information well, the applicant will have to pay the application fee at the end. The application fee can be filled only through an offline medium, to fill it, the applicant will have to make a challan of SBI bank and fill it. Application fee once filled will not be refunded under any circumstances.
General / OBC – Rs. 3560 / –
SC / ST – Rs 2500 / –
Documents required at the time of filling the registration form
All the documents are mentioned here, which will be required by the applicant while filling the application.
- Valid email id and phone number
- Scan passport size photo
- Scan signature
- Enrollment certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Advocate ID Card (if issued by Bar Council of India)
How to Apply for AIBE 2021
Here in this section, we have explained how to fill the application form. You should download the file provided here and follow the guidelines provided in it. Following these guidelines, the filled form will be devoid of all errors. It will also help you to troubleshoot problems in filling the form.
Click Here to know How to Apply.
AIBE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before giving this exam applicants have to be well known for all the eligibility criteria for this exam. If the applicant is not eligible for the criteria of this examination, then he cannot take this examination.
- The student must first be a citizen of India.
- There is no age limit for the student to take this exam.
- Applicants must have a 3 or 5-year bachelor’s degree in LLB.
- Before applying, the student is required to enroll in the Bar Council of his / her state.
AIBE 2021 Previous Year Question Paper
Here you have been provided some questions from previous years which you can use during your preparation. If the candidates take the help of previous years’ question papers, then they will get a lot of help in the upcoming examination. By practicing these questions, the candidate can guess the upcoming question paper. Candidates can download the question paper by clicking on the link given below.
Click Here to Download the Question Paper.
Click Here to Download the Question Paper.
AIBE 2021 Exam Pattern
In this section, the applicant is given information about the exam pattern.
- This exam is taken on the OMR sheet by the offline medium.
- The question paper of this exam is available in 11 languages, the student can choose the language according to his convenience.
- The student is given 3 hours to do this test.
- There are 100 questions in this exam, each question carries 1 mark. The entire question paper is 100 marks.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
AIBE 2021 Syllabus
Its syllabus is divided into three parts. The first part consists of 7 questions and the second part consists of 23 questions. Applicants can see the complete syllabus below. Before taking its examination, the applicant must see and read its syllabus thoroughly. Its syllabus is made up of 19 subjects.
Click Here to View the Complete Syllabus.
AIBE 2021 Preparation Tips
The applicant should prepare for this exam well before the examination to avoid any inconvenience while taking the examination. Here our team has given some important tips that you can use in this exam.
- The candidate should understand the exam pattern well before the examination.
- In any examination, the syllabus of that examination is the most important, so the candidate should study it well.
- To get good results, the candidate should also study the previous year’s question papers.
- For good preparation, students should make notes of the syllabus they read daily and repeat it.
- Students should also take care of their health during preparation.
AIBE 2021 Center List
This examination is conducted every year only in the cities selected by the Council of India, this year 53 cities have been selected for this examination, whose list is given below, you can see it.
|Maharashtra & Goa|
|New Delhi (NCR)|
|Punjab & Haryana|
Click Here to Download the List.
AIBE 2021 Admit Card
The admit card of AIBE 2021 is issued through online medium only. For this, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the Bar Council of India, where a link to the admit card will be provided. To download the admit card, a link will also be provided here, you can come here and click on the link and download your admit card. After clicking on the link, the applicant has to fill in his details and log in, after which the applicant can download his admit card. Some important things related to the admit card should also be known to the applicant before taking the exam.
- All information related to the exam is provided in these admit cards such as exam date, exam location, exam time, and applicant’s roll number
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card while going for the exam.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to carry his ID proof along with the admit card.
- Without the admit card, the applicant will not be given admission to the examination hall, so it is necessary to take the letter.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to carry the admit card at the time of counseling as well.
AIBE 2021 Answer Key
Shortly after the examination, the answer key of the exam is released. This answer key will be released on the Bar Council of India’s official website and here. Applicants can come here and download the answer key and check the answers to their questions. By examining the answers, the applicants can estimate their results. If the applicant is dissatisfied with the answer to a question, he can submit an objection to the answer to that question. After this, the final answer key will be released again on the official website.
AIBE 2021 Results
After the release of the final answer key, the result of this exam will be released on the official website. To check your result, the applicant has to go to the online medium, fill in his information,n and log in. After this, the applicants can check their results in their login. After the result is released, the link to the result will be provided on the official website and also here. Applicants can check their results by filling in their roll number and date of birth by clicking on the link.
AIBE 2021 Certificate in Law
After the entire process of this examination, a certificate will be issued to all the eligible candidates, which is called Certificate in Law. After obtaining this certificate, the candidate can practice professionally in the field of law. After the issue of the eligible candidate’s certificate, the candidate can download his / her certificate through an online medium and can get it from the Bar Council of India in the offline medium also. Here are some state names where the candidate can get his certificate from the Bar Council of India.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
If you have any suggestions for this article, you can leave your suggestions in the comment box below.