DAVV CET is an entrance exam administered by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya for candidates seeking admission to the university’s various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The application form 2021 has been available online in June at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore. Candidates can apply online using the application form available on the university’s official website.
DAVV CET 2021 Admit Card Released for UG & PG Courses. Check below for the link.
The application form for the DAVV CET 2021 can be fill till 31st July 2021. Candidates who have completed the application process can use their login credentials to download the admit card 2021.
It should be noted that exam patterns may differ depending on the subject group. Candidates should be aware of the group in which their opted subject falls, as the exam date and reporting requirements may differ depending on the group in which the opted subject falls.
DAVV CET 2021 Important Dates
DAVV CET 2021 will be held online, i.e. on a computer. The dates of the exams are announced on the official website/notice.
|Application Form Starts on||20th July 2021|
|Application Form Ends on||9th August 2021|
|Admit card released on||23rd August 2021|
|Exam held on||31st August 2021|
|Answer Key Released on||3rd – 4th September 2021|
|Result declared on||12th September 2021|
|Counselling 1st Phase||Announced Soon|
|Counselling 2nd Phase||Announced Soon|
|Counselling 3rd Phase||Announced Soon|
|Mop up Round Counselling held on||Announced Soon|
DAVV CET 2021 Application form
The application form for the DAVV CET 2021 has been available. Candidates who have completed the application process can use their login credentials to download the DAVV CET admit card 2021.
The DAVV CET application form 2021 has been made available online in by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates may fill out and submit the DAVV CET 2021 application form by the end of August. The DAVV CET 2021 application process is entirely online. Fill out the DAVV CET 2021 application form by following the steps outlined below.
Click Here to Apply for UG Courses.
Click Here to Apply for PG Courses.
Application fee for DAVV CET 2021
All categories must pay Rs. 1500 application fee online via ATM, Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking. They can also pay the application fee in person at any SBI branch using a Challan. The NRI fee is 5000/-.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates must fill out and submit an application form for the course of their choice to participate in the DAVV CET 2021.
- The application form is available on the official website, and a link is provided here as well.
- The e-mail address and mobile phone number provided in the application form must be correct.
- Only candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may apply for admission.
- When completing the online application form, candidates must upload a scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph and signature and eligibility documents, caste/domicile/income / DAVV employee certificate(s) for reserved category.
- Candidates must indicate their appropriate reservation category in the respective column of the application form 2021, or they will be unable to claim the reservation later.
- Candidates must double-check that the category they have specified is correct. At any point during the application process, the category cannot be changed.
- Candidates are advised to double-check all entered information before making an online payment; an unpaid form will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Document required for DAVV CET 2021
Candidates should keep the following documents on hand before filling out the application form.
- Valid email address and contact information
- Class 10, 12, and graduation mark sheets
- Class 10, 12, and graduation admit cards
- Credit/debit card information for online payments
- Photograph and signature scanned images
- Documents proving eligibility
- Employee certificates for reserved categories based on caste, domicile, income, and DAVV
DAVV CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for any UG course, you must have a class 12th pass from a recognized board/university with at least 45-55 percent marks. To apply for any PG course, you must be a graduate with at least 50-55 percent in relevant subjects.
Candidates who are awaiting their final results may apply as well, but they must submit their final year mark sheet by the deadline. There is also a 5% relaxation provision for physically disabled candidates and SC/ST candidates from Madhya Pradesh.
DAVV CET 2021 Exam Pattern
It should be noted that the CET 2021 exam pattern may differ depending on the subject group. Candidates should be aware of the CET group in which their opted subject falls, as the exam date and reporting requirements may differ depending on the DAVV CET group in which the opted subject falls.
On May 22, 2021, CET 2021 will be held online, i.e., a computer-based test (PBT). And the exam will consist of 75 multiple-choice questions (MCQ). The time allotted to complete the exam will be 90 minutes. CET is an entrance exam that is only given in English and uses negative marking for incorrect answers.
DAVV CET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of the DAVV CET 2021 is available on the official website. so if the candidate wants to give the entrance exam then the student needs to go through the syllabus. The DAVV CET Exam is used to gain admission to a variety of courses. These courses are divided into several groups.
DAVV CET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully applied via the application form will be issued an admit card by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards from the DAVV’s official website.\
Click Here to Download the Admit Card.
The DAVV 2021 Admit Card is expected to be available on the official website in August 2021. The Admit Card/Hall-Tickets must be downloaded from the University’s website. CET candidates must remember to bring anyone government id proof to the exam center, such as a voter id, PAN card, Aadhar card, driving license, or passport, in addition to the Admit Card. The photo ID is used during the verification process before the exam.
The steps for downloading the DAVV CET Admit Card are as follows:
- Please go to the Official Website.
- Look for and click on the admit card download link.
- Enter your login information.
- Admit cards will be displayed, and you will be able to download and print them.
DAVV CET 2021 Result
The outcome will be announced on the official website by the authorities. Candidates will be able to download their results from the DAVV’s official website. Candidates will be required to log in with their user credentials.
The CET result 2021 will be released in the form of a merit list by the university. Candidates who took the entrance exam can view the CET 2021 results by visiting the university’s official website.
The CET 2021 result contains a wealth of information, including the candidate’s application number, category, MP Domicile, CET scores, and rank. Candidates whose names appear in the CET result 2021 will be invited to the counseling session.
In the event of a tie at the same rank:
If two candidates tie for admission on any rank, they will be admitted based on the following factors:
- The candidate with the highest percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations will be considered
- In cases where the qualifying examination result has not been declared, seniority in age will be considered.
DAVV CET 2021 Counselling
Along with the result, the university will release the DAVV CET 2021 counseling schedule and guidelines. Only those candidates whose names appear in the results are considered eligible to participate in the CET counseling 2021.
Once the results are released, candidates should review the CET 2021 counseling information. Candidates should be aware that they will not receive a separate notification regarding the CET counseling 2021.
The following are a list of these documents:
- 10th and 12th-grade report cards
- Admit Card for DAVV CET
- DAVV CET Result Card
- Certificate of Character
- Marksheets for UG
- Certificate of Transfer
- Certificate of Category (If applicable)
- Valid Photo Identification (Aadhar Card/Voter Id/PAN Card/Driving Licence)
- Photograph in Passport Size
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions below in the comment box.