DPSRU (Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University) was founded in 2015. The university, which is located in Delhi, is solely dedicated to Pharmacy courses. At the undergraduate level, DPSRU offers D. Pharm, B.Pharm (Regular+Lateral), and BPT programs. DPSRU also offers postgraduate M.Pharm, MHA, MHM, and MBA (Pharma) programs. At the Doctorate level, the university also offers a Ph.D. program in Pharmacy.
DPSRU Admission 2021 Diploma/UG/Lateral Courses Merit List Released on 10th September 2021. The Link will be provided below-
DPSRU Admission 2021 PG Application Form Released. Check the link below-
Click Here to View the 2021 Prospectus.
It first opened its doors in 1964 and provided high-quality research education. It has also joined DPSRU as a constituent college. The University of Delhi is affiliated with it. It is a State Government institution in Delhi, India, and is affiliated with Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University. This university has a choice-based application mode that allows candidates to apply for admission to the course of interest.
DPSRU Admission 2021 Important Dates
The Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University – DPSRU 2021 Schedule available. Students who are interested should not delay checking the examination schedule.
For Diploma and Bachelor Degree
|Application Form Starts on||26th July 2021||26th July 2021|
|Application ends on||21st August 2021||21st August 2021|
|Merit List Released on||10th September 2021||10th September 2021|
|Admission Starts on||20th September 2021||20th September 2021|
For Lateral Entry and PG Courses
|Events||Lateral Entry||PG Courses|
|Application Form Starts on||26th July 2021||25th August 2021|
|Application ends on||21st August 2021||20th September 2021|
|Merit List Released on||10th September 2021||27th September 2021|
|Admission Starts on||20th September 2021||11th October 2021|
DPSRU Admission 2021 Application form
DPSRU’s official website hosts an online application form for admission to various undergraduate courses. There will be no paper application forms distributed; instead, candidates must apply online only for the admissions process. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling out the online application form.
Click Here to Apply for PG Courses.
Click Here to Apply for UG Courses.
Click Here to Apply for Lateral Courses.
Candidates must complete and submit the application form on or before the deadline, along with the required application fee. Requests for application forms submitted after the deadline will not be considered by the authority.
Application fee for DPSRU Admission 2021
The following application fees are due:
- Payment of the application fee: Rs.1000/-
- Fees can be paid using SBI I-Collect.
The application form will not be submitted if the application fee is not included. Candidates must carefully read all of the details before filling out the online application form.
Here are steps to fill the DPSRU form
Candidates can apply for a Ph.D. online by visiting the DPSRU website. Print the completed form and return it to the university officials with the following documents:
- Read the instructions carefully and then click the Apply Online button on the Application Form page.
- Fill in the blanks with the necessary information and enter a password of your choice. Please keep in mind that this password, along with the generated Application number, will be used to log in and complete your registration process.
- Once submitted, the candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number cannot be changed.
- SMS communications may be sent to your registered mobile number.
- The email address and phone number you provide in the registration form will be treated as your primary contact information, and all communications will be sent to them.
- After successful registration, an email with the application number will be sent to the registered email address. Enter your unique Application number and password to access the website.
- Fill in the remaining information, such as your educational background.
Document required for DPSRU Admission 2021
The following is a list of the important documents that must be submitted during the DPSRU application process:
- Marksheet for Class 12
- Certificate of Birth Date
- Provisional diploma from the most recent school attended
- Evidence of a gap period following graduation 12th grade (if any)
- Character certificate from the most recent school attended
- a medical certificate from a degree-holding medical practitioner (at least MBBS)
- two passport-size color photographs
- Certificates of caste and income
DPSRU Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria established by the conducting authority before filling out the application form. Only candidates who meet all of the eligibility requirements will be considered for admission to the Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University. The following are the eligibility criteria for various courses at DPSRU admission 2019:
- Biology and/or P.C.M. P.C.B. / P.C.M.B. as optional subjects with a grade point average of 55 percent or higher* in aggregate (theory and practical) and individually in three science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics).
- Provided, however, that a student has completed 17 years of age on the date of admission or will complete 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2019.
- Any other qualification recognized as equivalent to any of the above examinations by the Delhi Council for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy.
DPSRU Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants who want to apply for the DPSRU’s admission process must learn everything they can about the DPSRU 2021 Admission Procedure. However, the DPSRU’s official authorities have decided that applicants will be admitted based on the results of the entrance exam and merit list. The official DPSRU authorities have not yet released information about the DPSRU 2021 Entrance Exam.
DPSRU Admission 2021 Syllabus
Every year, the Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University – DPSRU holds semester/annual examinations. Students can access their Syllabus via both online and offline modes.
DPSRU Admission 2021 Admit Card
The DPSRU 2021 Admit Card serves as the identity of the applicants who will take the entrance exam. In this section, applicants will find detailed information about the DPSRU 2021 Admit Card. Officials have instructed applicants to bring their DPSRU 2021 Admit Card as well as an ID proof to the entrance exam.
Applicants can get their DPSRU 2021 Admit Card from the official website. The applicant should download the DPSRU 2021 Admit Card from the official website and print it for future use. To obtain the DPSRU 2021 Admit Card, the applicant must enter their application number and password.
DPSRU Admission 2021 Result
Applicants will be able to obtain the DPSRU 2021 Results once the entrance exam has been completed. Applicants can read the section below for more information on the DPSRU 2021 Results. The DPSRU’s official authorities will be in charge of announcing the DPSRU 2021 Results.
Only those applicants who have passed their exam will be able to access the DPSRU 2021 Results. To view the DPSRU 2021 Results, the applicant must enter their application number, date of birth, or roll number. The DPSRU 2021 Results will be posted on the official website.
DPSRU Admission 2021 Merit List and Counselling
Admission will be based solely on merit, i.e. the aggregate marks (theory and practical) obtained in the qualifying subject prescribed for admission to the course subject to reservations.
The Link will be Provided Here.
There will be no separate notification regarding admission selections, and all candidates are advised to check the notice board and website for the display of the merit list on the dates specified in the prospectus. Seats are filled in strict order of merit.
The small print that you simply can find on the Merit List is as follows-
- Names of Candidates
- Caste Classification
- Bonus Points
- Date of publication of the merit list
DPSRU Admission 2021 Counselling Preparation
The University’s authorities will publish the DPSIR Merit List. However, the candidate is chosen based on the qualifying marks obtained in the exam. The candidate’s knowledge should be accurate and correct; any false information will result in the candidate’s cancellation. The Counselling Procedure is used to determine the final seat allocation. As a result, candidates must be physically present during the counseling session.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.