The AIHS ANM 2021 application form is now available. Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in Nursing, or simply ANM, is a two-year medical nursing student credential program. Unlike institutes, the course lasts for a long time. From conception through death, it focuses on providing medical care to individuals, families, and communities so that they can achieve, maintain, or recover their best health and quality of life. The course curriculum differs from those of other ANM Nursing Colleges.
Admissions to the ANM program in 2021 will be based on national or state-level entrance tests. To be admitted to the ANM program, you must have completed at least 10+2 and have a minimum aggregate score of 50%.
AIHS ANM 2021 application form is now available. The Link has been provided below-
AIHS ANM 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must be informed of the essential dates for admission that have been announced. They must be kept up to speed on the subject by visiting the URL provided below.
|Last date to submit an application||To be announce|
|Merit List||To be announce|
AIHS ANM 2021 Application form
On the official website, an application form has been available. The university’s official website has the application form and prospectus. Candidates should start filling out the application form with all of the essential information. Fill out the application form with the relevant information and additional details.
Upload scanned pictures of your photo and signature to the university’s official website. Fill out the application form completely and accurately with accurate information. When the application form is filled out, take a printout of it.
|General / EWS||Rs. 300/-|
|SC / ST / OBC||Rs. 200/-|
- Only one application can be submitted by a student. Multiple forms will be returned unprocessed.
- Only ONLINE submissions are accepted.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit AIHS ANM’s official website.
- Create an account by entering personal information such as your name, address, and phone number.
- Fill out and submit the application form.
- Scan and upload a photo of yourself as well as a copy of your signature.
- Only use the internet to pay the application cost.
- A copy of the confirmation page and the admit card should be kept in a safe place.
Document required for AIHS ANM 2021:
- 10th Grade Report Card
- 12th Grade Report Card
- Certificate of Transfer
- Medical Certificate / Fitness Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in the case of SC/STs)
- All testimonies are duplicated in two sets.
AIHS ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application form, candidates interested in taking ANM Admission should review the qualifying requirements listed below.
- 10+ 2 with science as an obligatory stream is the minimum requirement.
- Minimum Marks Requirement: 50%
- To participate, you must be at least 18 years old. The course has a minimum age requirement of 17 years and a maximum age limit of 35 years.
AIHS ANM 2021 Merit List
Official authorities will give a merit list, and candidates will be admitted based on that list. The merit list will be published on the university’s official website for candidates’ reference. Applicants must visit the university’s official website to review the merit list. Applicants should visit the university’s official website to get a copy of the merit list.
AIHS ANM 2021 Counseling
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must first open the official link and complete the registration form. Following that, candidates must make a choice that matches their preferences and safeguard their choices made throughout the counseling process.
Once the counseling phase is completed, applicants can download seat allotment letters from the university’s official website. When the applicants’ seats have been determined, they must proceed to the allocated college with all required booklets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.