ANM 2021 Application Form has been released by Meridian School of Nursing Education. The Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in Nursing (ANM) program is a two-year undergraduate certificate program in medical nursing. The Indian Nursing Council in New Delhi and the Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty are both affiliated with Meridian Nursing & Para Medical College.
Meridian School Of Nursing Education is located in Varanasi and was established in 2005 by DR. Piyush Yadav to bring world-class medical care to the common man.
By accepting practice as the first fruit of inquiry, they enable us to restore completeness to the historic heritage of liberal learning. Meridian School Of Nursing Education’s main competitive advantage is the quality of its programs and instructors. The institute is supported by a fully computerized hospital and provides diploma programs in general nursing and midwifery, auxiliary nursing and midwifery, and operation theatre technician.
Meridian School of Nursing Education ANM 2021 Registration for admission has been Started. The link has been provided below-
Meridian School of Nursing Education ANM Important Dates
Candidates must be informed of the essential dates for admission that will be announced. A link to tentative dates for the student’s reference is provided here.
|Last date of application submission||To be decided later|
|Merit List||To be decided later|
Meridian School of Nursing Education ANM Application form
ANM 2021 application form has been released by Meridian School of Nursing Education. Candidates must first go to the university’s official website and get the application form and prospectus there.
After reading the directions in the prospectus, candidates can begin filling out the application form. Applicants must fill out several sections of the application form, including personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Application fee for ANM
- Those who fall under the general category must pay an application fee of Rs 350/-.
- The application cost for the OBC category is Rs 250/-.
- Applicants must provide Rs 200/- for the reserved category.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- On the official website, application forms will be available in an online format.
- Fill out a form for the university to use as a reference for the applicants.
- Those who wish to take the entrance exam must complete an application form.
- You need to submit the completed application form before the deadline in order to prevent rejection.
- Applicants are required to download the ANM notification file before submitting the form.
- Applicants must read all guidelines connected to the application procedure on the university’s official website.
- Applicants must also study the university’s eligibility criteria before beginning the application process.
- Candidates who do not match the eligibility standards will be denied admission by the authorities.
- Fill out the form correctly by providing accurate information as well as any additional information that may be necessary.
- You must submit scanned images of your passport photo and signature (scanned images of passport size photograph and signature must be in specified size and format )
- After you’ve uploaded your documents, you’ll need to double-check the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form that has been completed.
Document required for Meridian School of Nursing Education ANM 2021:
- Marks-sheet for Class X
- Marks-sheet for Class XII
- Provisional Certificate for Class XII
- Certificate of Character (recent)
- A certificate from the OBC
- Certificate of transfer
- Photographs in passport size
- Address proof photocopy
Eligibility Criteria for ANM Meridian School of Nursing Education
Students interested in medical school must meet the eligibility standards. The following criteria apply to Meridian School Of Nursing Education:
- Students must have earned a bachelor’s degree from a recognized government or private college with a minimum of 50%.
- On any topic, students should not have a receptacle.
- Students from the reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) must earn at least 45 percent.
- For Medical, you must have finished 10+2 from a recognized board or institute.
- You should have a basic knowledge of the subject.
- Students must pass the entrance examinations and interviews held by the various colleges.
Meridian School of Nursing Education ANM Merit List
Official authorities will give a merit list, and candidates will be admitted based on that list. For candidates’ convenience, the merit list will be posted on the university’s official website.
Applicants must visit the university’s official website to review the merit list. Applicants should visit the university’s official website to get a copy of the merit list.
Meridian School of Nursing Education ANM Counseling
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must first open the official link and complete the registration form. Then, during the counseling round, applicants had to choose an option that matched their preferences and secure the selections they had made.
Applicants can download seat allotment letters from the university’s official website once the counseling round is concluded. When the applicants have chosen their seats, they must proceed to the designated college with all necessary booklets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.