The Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form has been extended till 12th June 2022, and all-female students who are interested in taking the exam will find all of the information they need in this post. Aliah University Admission Committee takes the Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam.
Female students interested in applying in nursing and studying at Aliah University must take the Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admission examination. Female students are permitted to enroll in any Aliah University college; however, they must complete the Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form.
Female students will receive all information regarding Aliah University’s B.Sc. Nursing 2022 registration. The female student will receive information about Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022, including eligibility requirements, significant dates, and the documentation required to complete the Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 application.
Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling has been started on 25th August 2022. Click Here Check Notice.
Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
Get all of the dates for the Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form that you need. Check Below.
|Start of Online Application||18th May 2022|
|Last date for the online application||12th June 2022|
|Admit Card||11th June 2022|
|Exam Date||19th June 2022|
|Last date of uploading marks for the qualifying exam||30th June 2022|
|Result||5th August 2022|
|Allotment List||10th August 2022|
|Pay Fee Online||10th to 12th August 2022|
|Admission||25th August 2022|
Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
The registration form for Aliah University’s B.Sc Nursing program in 2022 has been available on 17th May 2022. The Aliah University website is the sole place where applicants can register. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and prospectus.
As soon as they have followed the guidelines in the prospectus, participants must begin filling out the Registration Form. Applicants must provide various important elements in the Registration Form, such as personally identifiable information, academic information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
The registration fee for Aliah University’s B.Sc Nursing program in 2022 may be found here. In this area, you will find all of the information you need about Aliah University’s B.Sc. Nursing Registration Fee for 2022.
- The Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing Registration Fee for 2022 can only be paid online.
- The Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Fee cannot be paid in any way other than online.
- The registration fee for Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is Rs. 300/-.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, go to the Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 official website (Link is provided above).
- After that, go to Applicant login and sign up/register.
- Enter a valid email address, name (as it appears on your 10th-grade report card), phone number, and captcha.
- Make a user and the data will be sent to your contact number or email address.
- Enter the one-time password (OTP) you received via email or text message.
- Log in using the above-mentioned login name and password.
- Choose nursing courses that interest you.
- Only the legitimate Scanned Photograph and Signature in the specified format (JPG/JPEG) should be uploaded.
- After filling out all of the required information, the female student must pay the registration fees.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- DOB Certificate
- Recent Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Physical Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following is vital information about the qualification criteria for applicants:
- In the last examination of the 10+2 pattern, the applicant must have Biology, Physics, and Chemistry with a total of 100 marks in each subject and a total of at least 45 percent in the 12th level.
- AUAT 2022 is open to applicants who want to be considered for the (10+2) test.
- If they do not receive the required prescribed grade in the final examination or do not provide the final Mark Sheet / Grade Card at the time of admission, their admission will be considered illegal.
- Applicants must have lived in West Bengal for the last ten years. Documents to back up the claim must be presented.
- Only female applicants will be considered.
Age Limit – The maximum age limit is 27 years till the end of the academic year.
Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Time allotted for the exam: 120 minutes
- Multiple-choice questions are the most common type of question (MCQ)
- Part I: Biology, Chemistry, and Physics (80 marks) (in the ratio of 2:1:1)
- Part Two: (20 Marks) – English, General Knowledge, and Islamic Studies & Culture are some of the subjects covered (in the ratio of approximately 1:1:2)
- Only ‘Female’ candidates who are not married are eligible.
Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The official authorities will make Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is available online. Applicants must visit the university’s official website to get an admit card. It is strongly advised that you obtain your Admit Card from the website. Applicants are advised to create several copies of their admission cards and keep them safe. It’s an important document that needs to be taken to the exam.
Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
The result of the appearing entrants will be posted on the official website as soon as the leading body completes the test. The results will only be available to applicants through the internet. The results will be published on the university portal.
Aspirants must go to the university portal and provide their roll number and date of birth. They must check the outcomes using specific specifics. It is recommended that you download the result and make a copy of it. Authorities will decide whether or not to admit the applicants based on the results.
Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counselling
To participate in the counseling phase, applicants must first open a specific URL and fill out a registration form. Following that, applicants must select a decision that corresponds to their preferences and obtain the choices in the counseling stage.
Applicants must download a seat assignment letter from the university portal after the counseling stage is completed. When the applicants’ seats are determined, they must go to the designated college with all necessary documents and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.