At the LBS Centre for Science and Technology, the application procedure for nursing and paramedical courses has commenced. Online registration for candidates is available at lbscentre.in. This article contains information on the qualifying requirements, application process, and seat allocation method for applicants. Applicants who meet the eligibility standards for Kerala Paramedical Admission 2023 are eligible to apply. The application for the process, as well as the counseling and seat allocation process, took place entirely online.
The eligibility requirements, merit list, application process, seat allotment, application fee, and counseling/ seat allotment process for 2023 admissions to paramedical programs in Kerala are all covered in this article.
LBS Kerala Paramedical 2023 3rd Allotment has been Published. Scroll below to download and check.
LBS Kerala Paramedical 2023 Important Dates
For the candidates, the crucial information linked to the major events and dates is stated in the table below.
|Notification||6th June 2023|
|Registration & Application fee remittance||7th June 2023|
|Application Status & Data||3rd July 2023|
|Publication of Final Rank list||25th July 2023|
|Option Registration||25th to 26th July 2023|
|J Trail Allotment||27th July 2023|
|Option Rearrangement||27th to 28th July 2023|
|Publication of First Allotment||29th July 2023|
|Fee Remittance & Option rearrangement||29th to 31st July 2023|
|Publication of Second Allotment||2nd August 2023|
|Fee Remittance & Option rearrangement||2nd to 3rd August 2023|
|Publication of Third Allotment||5th August 2023|
|Fee Remittance||7th August 2023|
|Fee Remittance||8th August 2023|
|Joining colleges||7th August 2023|
|Joining colleges||10th August 2023|
LBS Kerala Paramedical 2023 Application form
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Application Form 2023 has been released on 19th July. The deadline to apply online is 27th August 2023. Candidates must go to the university’s official website and download the Application Form and prospectus. Applicants should begin filling out the Application Form once they have checked the instructions in the brochure.
Applicants must provide various important elements in the Application Form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information. Applicants must also submit scanned photos of their portrait and signature in the precise size and format specified on the university’s official website.
The following are the application fees for all categories:
- Rs.600/- for general applicants
- Rs.300/- for SC/ST applicants
- Rs.600/- for service applicants
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- The application is made public on the Internet.
- Applicants are suggested to double-check all of their information before submitting the application form.
- Applicants must send a printout of the application form along with the necessary paperwork.
- Following the publication of the provisional rank list, the candidate must register for college/course options within the time frame specified.
- Certificate of Birth Date
- To prove nativity, you must have a domicile or an equivalent.
- Mark Sheets for 10th and 12th Grades
- Certificate of Category
- Certificate of Income (if applicable)
LBS Kerala Paramedical 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Kerala paramedical qualifying criteria for 2023 admission have been established by the process’s organizing authorities. Candidates can discover all the information they need here, from the age limit for Kerala paramedical admission 2023 to nationality and academic criteria.
- Applicants must have completed the examinations at the Higher Secondary level.
- The Kerala Board of Higher Secondary Education must have conducted the examination.
- Applicants who have taken an equivalent test recognized by the Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur, are also considered for admission.
- Applicants must have reached the age of 17 by December 31, 2023.
- The minimum age limit will not be relaxed in any way.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for Kerala paramedical admissions in 2023.
- PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) and OCI (Overseas Citizens of India) cardholders would be treated as Indian nationals while applying for admission. These candidates, however, will not be considered eligible for any type of reservation.
LBS Kerala Paramedical 2023 Merit List
The Rank List for Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2023 has been released by the LBS Center for Science and Technology. The rank list will be compiled based on the candidate’s performance in the admission exam.
Applicants can view the rank list by visiting the official website, lbscentre.in, or by using the direct URL provided below. Applicants must input their LBS Nursing and Paramedical application number in order to download the Rank List.
LBS Kerala Paramedical 2023 Counseling
To participate in the counseling phase, applicants must first open a specific URL and fill out a registration form. Following that, candidates must choose a choice and an alternative, as well as fill out the choices in the counseling round.
The result for the LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2023 will be released by the Kerala Director of Medical Education in Thiruvananthapuram. The merit and category of the competitors are taken into account while determining seat distribution.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.