Kerala B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022 Application Form has been Released on 19th July 2022. This is an admission procedure for the Kerala B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022 by using it a candidate can take admission in the B.Sc Nursing Course. In Kerala state, there is an authority named LBS Centre for Science & Technology.
Click Here to Check the Application Instructions.
This authority conducts this procedure and gives admission to the B.Sc nursing course at Kerala State. By following this procedure a candidate can take admitted in the various private and government colleges of Kerala state.
Kerala B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022 Special Allotment has been Released on 11th November 2022. Click Here to Check the Allotment.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 Important Dates
Here are the complete details of the all dates which need to follow for making the admission to that course.
|Notification||16th July 2022|
|Registration for Online Allotment & Application fee remittance in Bank||19th July 2022|
|27th August 2022|
|Application Status & Data||3rd September 2022|
|Rectification||till 11th September 2022|
|Provisional Rank list||21st September 2022|
|Option Registration till||13th October 2022|
|Trial Allotment||14th October 2022|
|Option Rearrangement||15th October 2022|
|First Allotment||16th October 2022|
|Fee Remittance and Option Registration||18th October 2022|
|Publication of the Second Allotment||20th October 2022|
|Fee Remittance and Option Registration||24th October 2022|
|Publication of the Third Allotment||26th October 2022|
|Fee Remittance||29th October 2022|
|Option Rearrangement||2nd November 2022|
|Special Allotment||3rd November 2022|
|Joining colleges||7th November 2022|
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 Application Form
In this section, we will give the complete details of the application form so that the candidate can fill out the perfect application form.
- This application form is the medium between the student and the authority for sharing the details of the candidate with the authority.
- If the candidate will provide the wrong details then the authority can reject the application form of the students.
- This application will only be provided on the official website of the authority in the online mode.
- Candidates have to fill it only through the online mode and candidates can not fill it through offline mode.
Click Here to Apply Online.
For submitting the application form successfully a student has to pay the fees of the application form. Without paying this fee a candidate can not make the successful submission of the application form.
- For General Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- For Service Candidate – Rs. 600/-
How to Fill the Application Form
Now here is the complete procedure of the application filling so that the candidate can follow it and can fill it correctly.
Step 1: In this step, every student needs to click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” and then need to fill in the basic details. After filling in these details, candidates can make a successful registration.
Step 2: After making the registration, the candidate has to make the fee payment. Students can make the payment of this fee by using online methods like debit card/credit card/Internet banking. If the candidate is not eligible for online payment then the candidate can download the challan and can pay the fees through it.
Step 3: Now the candidate has to fill in the other details in the application form. Now the candidate has to fill in details like the academic details, upload the certificate, scanned signature, and passport size photograph.
Step 4: This is the last step in which students have to do the confirmation and need to submit it. After filling in all details the candidate can see the facility of confirmation and by making the tick on that column candidate can confirm it. After this confirmation candidate also has to take the printout of the application form.
- Scanned copy of the SSLC certificate or its equivalent certificate for DOB proof.
- Scanned copy of mark list of the qualifying examination.
- Scanned copy of the certificate in proof of birth.
- Scanned copy of the reservation certificate.
- Scanned copy of the Income Certificate with 1-year validity.
- For the SC/ST candidates scanned a copy of the community certificate from the tahsildar with 3 years validity.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For taking admission in this course every student needs to be eligible and need to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who are from India and have Indian citizenship can apply for that course.
- If the candidate lives in Kerala then the candidate will be categorized as the Keralite and the candidates who are not living in Kerala will be categorized as the Non-Keralite.
- Every candidate should have passed the higher secondary examination with 50% which is conducted by any recognized board.
- Candidates also need to have physics, chemistry, biology, and English as the mandatory subject in the higher secondary.
- An applicant should have a minimum age of 17 and a maximum age of 46.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Rank List
After filling the complete application authority makes the rank list of all candidates. In these rank lists, authority gives the rank to every candidate as per their qualifying marks. Authority makes the 4 rank list for all nursing courses and gives the admission based on them. When the authority makes the rank list then the candidate can check them by online mode. For checking these lists candidates can use the login details and can also download them by using the link which will be provided here or on the official website.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Allotment Process
After releasing the rank lists of all candidates authorities start the seat allotment process. This Allotment process is also done by the online mode. If the candidate has the name on the merit list then the candidate can register themselves by using the login details for the allotment process. First, the candidate has to log in and then need to click on the option registration link. In the options, candidates have to select the course and colleges. Now the candidate has to save the registered options and then have to take the printout of saved options.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Seat Allotments
After doing the complete process of allotment, the authority releases the allotment list for all the candidates. Only the candidates who have applied for the allotment process can get their names on the allotment list. Authority will release the 3 allotment lists and give the seat based on these allotment lists. Candidates have to check the allotment list by using the link which will be available on the official website and this page. After getting the name on the allotment list candidates have to pay the fees of 1000/-. Then the candidate can take the printout of this slip and can get admission to the college. If the seats of the colleges will not be filled by the online allotment then, in the end, the authority will conduct the spot allotment in the colleges.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admission Procedure
After getting the slip of the allotment list every candidate needs to visit the college with the required documents. In the colleges, candidates can verify their original documents and can pay the course fees for making the confirmed admission on those seats. Without verifying the document a candidate can not make the admission on that seat. If any candidate fails to report to the college then the candidate can lose admission. After this process, the authority closes the admission for all seats.
Required Documents at the time of Reporting
This is the list of documents that are needed at the time of the reporting at the college.
- Printout of the Application Form
- Printout of Allotment Memo
- Receipt of the Allotment Fee Slip
- Certificate for Date of Birth Proof
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Marksheet of the Last Qualifying Examination
- Migration Certificate if Needed
- Fitness Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Certificate of the Vaccinated
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.