Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2021 is a bachelor’s degree in education (B.Ed) prepares students to work as educators or teachers in schools, universities, and colleges. There are numerous rumored universities and establishments in India that provide B.Ed training in a variety of fields.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Application will be Release Soon. Check the link below-
In the state of Jharkhand, B.Ed is regarded as one of the most popular choices among students seeking a career in education. Competitors who wish to work as a teacher in any school or university in the state of Jharkhand must hold a B.Ed degree in addition to passing the CTET, TET, and REET Exams with high marks.
Students who want to appear in Jharkhand BEd 2021 entrance exam will have to fill the application form. Its application form will be released on the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Important Dates
Students/candidates who wish to take the exam should be aware of the examination schedule. So check the dates, and then click on the link below.
|Application Form||Announced Soon|
|Application Ends on||Announced Soon|
|Admit Card Released on||Announced Soon|
|Exam held on||Announced Soon|
|Interview held on||Announced Soon|
|Result Declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counseling held on||Announced Soon|
|Shortlist for Interview Released on||Announced Soon|
Jharkhand B.Ed. 2021 Application form
The application form for the Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Entrance Exam Application Form will be available on the official website as per the schedule. Before filling out the application form, candidates should refer to the advertisement that is issued or published on the JCECEB’s official website.
Application Link will be provided here.
At the time of filling out the form, the candidate should have all of their academic credentials that are relevant to the JAC B.Ed competitive exam 2021. Fill out the Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Form 2021 with care and double-check it before submitting it. Following the submission of the form, a payment window will appear on the screen.
Jharkhand BEd 2021 application form can be filled only through online mode. Students will also have to upload important documents while filling the application form.
Application fee for Jharkhand B.Ed 2021
The examination fee can be paid through online mode only. The application form will be canceled for non-payment of the examination fee. After paying the examination fee, the application process is completed successfully. The examination fee can be paid using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
|Other Backward Class(OBC)||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST/Girls of all Category||Rs. 500/-|
Here are steps to fill the form
- To begin the application process, candidates must go to the official website, http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- The link to the official application form can be found on the home page.
- From the last week of March 2021, the Jharkhand B.Ed. 2021 application form will be available online.
- Candidates can submit the application form with all prerequisites until the last week of April 2021.
- Aspirants should carefully and precisely fill out the application form’s details.
- Aside from the information, candidates must upload scanned images of their most recent colored passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
- Finally, candidates can pay the application fee and print a confirmation page.
- The payment of the registration fee is a required requirement; therefore, do not skip it.
Document required for Jharkhand B.Ed 2021
In the PDF upload section of the application form, upload scanned images of the following documents.
- Certificate and mark sheet for the tenth grade
- Certificate of Completion
- mark sheet for postgraduate studies (if applying on the basis of a PG degree)
- NSS/NCC “C” (if applicable)
- Jharkhand domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Category (if applicable)
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before beginning the application process, candidates must confirm their Jharkhand B.Ed Eligibility 2021. Candidates can review the following points regarding eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have at least a 50 percent grade point average in either a four-year certification or a graduate degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Commerce.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics, or another capability equivalent to 55 percent imprints, qualifies for the B.Ed. Consolidated Entrance Competitive Examination.
- There is no spending limit in the school year to choose a B.Ed. course.
- Applicants should select only one subject (from a subject group) that they have more than likely considered and joined in at least half of the passing degree.
- bachelor’s degree or master’s degree for no more than 200 marks, at least half of which must be in that subject.
- In the future, the subject would be portrayed as the showing subject in the B.Ed. course.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
- There are 100 questions.
- Multiple-choice questions are the most common type of questions.
- This exam will be done through an online medium.
- The exam will be for 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each question would be worth one point, with 0.25 deducted for each incorrect answer.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Syllabus
|Language Proficiency||Comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting appropriate words for the blanks, identifying errors in parts of sentences, determining equivalent meanings to given phrases, determining appropriate words for incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar (including synonyms, idioms, prepositions, tenses, and articles).|
|Teaching Aptitude||Attitude toward education, children, and the teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities and group management; emotional and social adjustment; intrapersonal and interpersonal skills; and general awareness of current issues in school education.|
|Reasoning Ability||Verbal non verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement, and conclusion, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships and numerical ability|
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
After the Covid 19, the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will hold the Jharkhand Pre B.Ed Entrance Examination, and only those applicants who have filled out their application form will be able to Download Jharkhand B.Ed Admit Card 2021 Online. According to the most recent information, the hall ticket will be released online, and aspirants will be able to obtain their hall ticket through an online process.
They can get assistance in downloading the hall ticket by entering their registration number and date of birth. JCECE has issued a notification for the B.Ed entrance exam, and all those who are interested will be able to download their call letter on time. Applicants are aware that the hall ticket contains exam information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, application number, examination location, photo, and signature.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Result
Once the examination is completed, the Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Result will be released and posted on the official website. The results/scorecard will not be mailed by the authority. Those who will take the exam will be able to check their exam status by entering their login information on the web portal. Furthermore, if there is a tie between candidates, the board will use the inter-se-merit tie-breaking rule.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Merit List
The result of the Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam will be announced on the board’s official website. The board will also release a merit list of successful candidates for admission. Aspirants with higher marks will be ranked higher on the merit list. In the event of a tie, applicants with an NCC ‘C’/ NSS certificate will be prioritized.
Applicants must log in with their email ID and password/date of birth in order to download their rank cards. After proper document verification, the final admission will be provided through counseling. Admissions-related information will be updated on a regular basis.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.