The Directorate of Teacher Education and the Jharkhand Scientific Council of Curriculum and assessment are in charge of D.El.ED admissions in Jharkhand. The admittance dates have yet to be released. Students interested in pursuing a Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED) should review the information provided below.
Every year, admissions for the D.EL.ED is held in the months of March and April. However, there has been a delay in the process this year, and the dates have yet to be published.
The organization plans to hold a D.Ed./D.El.Ed. Entrance Test for Admission to Diploma in Elementary Education and Diploma in Curriculums for the Academic Session 2023–2023. It is a two-year full-time diploma program divided into four semesters that prepares instructors primarily for the elementary school level.
Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2023 Important Dates
Those applicants who are planning to take the Jharkhand D.El.Ed Admissions Test should be aware of the essential dates listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2023 Application form
Applicants can register for the Jharkhand D.El.Ed Exam 2023 in person or online. Applicants who do not possess any of the aforementioned academic qualifications will be disqualified from taking the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
You can fill out the form on the official website and submit it on or before the deadline to receive a paper copy. They must obtain the application form from the corporate headquarters. They must next apply by filling out the form with the necessary information. The form must be sent to the main headquarters.
Application fee for Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2023
- For applicants’ convenience, the following information on the application fee is provided:
- Because paying the application fee is an important element of the application procedure, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- The offline registration form will be accessible at the Jharkhand State Council of Educational Research & Training (https://schooleducation.jharkhand.gov.in/) and the Directorate of Teacher Education (DHE) head office (SCERT).
- Applicants must acquire the Jharkhand D.El.Ed Entrance Exam in paper format.
- Applicants must begin filling out the registration form according to the directions below.
- Applicants need to fill out the registration form completely and accurately.
- They should be required to submit a passport, colored pictures, and other required documents along with the application form.
- Applicants must attach the certificate stated in the registration form before submitting the registration form.
Document required for Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2023:
- All Mark-Sheets and Certificates
- Certificate of Residence (RC)
- The most recent caste certificate (LCC).
- Certificate for Physically Handicapped People (PHC).
- Certificate for Ex-Servicemen.
- Two passport stamp-size photos were taken recently.
Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Details about the qualifying criteria can be found below.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for taking the exam.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian citizens and residents of the state of Jharkhand.
- Certification: Applicants must have an intermediate class qualification from a reputable board or institute.
- Required Marks: They must have completed their HSC (10+2) with a minimum of 50%.
- Exemption: For SC/ST applicants, there is a 5% relaxation.
Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2023 Counselling
Counseling is the most important and last course to take in order to gain admission to a college. Applicants will be offered admission to the D.El.Ed program through the counseling process. All applicants can fill out and lock their selections in Counseling. Counseling will take place after the Merit List has been prepared. Applicants must click the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round.
Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their chosen options and have the choices filled up during the counseling stage. Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university portal after the counseling round is completed.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.
2 thoughts on “Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2023”
Jharkhand DELED online kab hoga