MAH B.Ed CET 2022 will be held from 21st to 22nd August 2022. It will be administered by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (State CET Cell). Candidates who pass this exam will be admitted to the Bachelor of Education program (two-year full-time regular course).
The Maharashtra Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test is held on a yearly basis at the state level. In addition to the MAH B.Ed CET 2022, candidates seeking admission to English Medium Colleges must take the English Language Content Test (ELCT).
To learn more about MAH B.Ed CET 2022, candidates must read the entire article about Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, and so on.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Information Brochure has been released on 24th March 2022. Click Here to Check the Brochure.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card will be Releasing on 29th July 2022. Scroll below for the Link.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Important Dates
The official MAH BEd CET 2022 examination dates have been announced. Furthermore, the MAH BEd CET exam dates listed below are provisional.
|Online Application Form Starts||24th March 2022|
|The last date for an online Application Form||7th July 2022|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||7th July 2022|
|The issue of Admit Card||29th July 2022|
|Exam Date||21st to 22nd August 2022|
|Result||To be Announced|
|CET Score Card||To be Announced|
|Counselling Process Starts||To be Announced|
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Application form
The MAH BEd CET 2022 application form has been made available by the exam authority on 24th March 2022. It is recommended that candidates fill out the form correctly to avoid having to wait for the application correction window.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- The application form has been available online at www.mahacet.org, the official website of CET CELL.
- Any other method of application will be denied.
- Furthermore, candidates seeking admission to English Medium colleges will be required to take the B.Ed. ELCT Exam in addition to the Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2022.
- This option must be selected when completing the applications. After the final submission of the online application, no further requests will be entertained.
- The provided email address and phone number must be carefully entered because they will be used for future communication as well as send the login id credentials.
- Aside from that, the login credentials (Provisional Registration Number and Password) obtained after completing the registration process must be carefully recorded.
- Any request to make changes to the application form after it will be submitted will be denied.
The following are the MAH BEd CET application fee details:
- Category Fee
- Candidates from outside Maharashtra, open category Maharashtra candidates, and J&K migrants INR 800
ST, SC, OBC, and SBC INR 600
Document required for MAH B.Ed CET 2022
- Submitted a scanned copy of the photograph and signature in accordance with the specifications (to be uploaded in the application form)
Phone Number Email ID.
- Certificate of completion of the qualifying examination.
- Marking sheet for the qualifying examination.
- Certificate of Caste Validity.
- Certificate for Non-Creamy Layer.
- Certificate of Category.
- Certificate of Disability.
- For online application fee payment, use a debit or credit card.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian citizens with Indian nationality are eligible to apply for the B.Ed Entrance Examination. Furthermore, having a Maharashtra State domicile is very important from the candidate’s perspective.
- In addition, a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or its equivalent in Maharashtra State is required. To apply for the entrance examination, you must have a minimum of 50% of your grade point average. Candidates who are in their final year of study are also eligible for the B.Ed CET Entrance Test.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can find the Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Pattern listed below:
- Exams will begin online.
- The exam will be divided into three parts: Mental Ability, General Knowledge, and Teacher Aptitude.
- A total of 100 Objective Type Questions will be presented.
- The time allotted will be 60 minutes.
- Each correct answer will receive one mark, and there will be no negative marking.
- The languages used will be English and Marathi.
- Mental Ability will consist of 40 questions, General Knowledge will consist of 30 questions, and Teacher Aptitude will consist of 30 questions.
- Those seeking admission to English Medium Colleges of Education must take an additional test in addition to the B.Ed. CET, which will consist entirely of the English Language Content Test (ELCT).
- The ELCT will consist of 50 multiple-choice questions and will last one hour.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus
MAH B.Ed CET The syllabus for the 2022 exam will be based on what the candidate must have studied in graduation:
- Relationships, Analogies, Classification, Series, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Problems on Dice, and so on will be covered in the section Mental Ability, either verbally or nonverbally.
- Past Events, Science and Technology, History, Current Affairs, Geography, Civics, Political Science, and Literature, in General, will be covered.
- The Teacher Aptitude section included questions about Education and Society, Communication, and Professional Commitment, among other topics.
- Sentence Formation, Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Phonetics, Verbal Idioms and Proverbs, and Figures of Speech will all be covered in English.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card
- The State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell issues admit cards to candidates who have successfully completed the Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. CET application form.
- On the official website, you can find the admit card. Candidates can access it by entering their registration number/roll number, password, and date of birth. On their admit card, candidates must include a passport-sized photo.
- Candidates receive information about downloading their hall tickets via SMS/email. A hardcopy of the B.Ed. M.Ed CET 2022 Hall ticket, as well as any photo ID proof, must be brought to the examination center by the candidate.
Admit Card Link will be Provided on 29th July 2022.
In a few simple steps, you can download your admit card:
- Go to the official website first.
- Navigate to the MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card link.
- Enter your login information, Application Number, and password.
- Login and download the Admit Card for the exam.
- On an A4 sheet of paper, print the admission card.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Result
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 The examination results will be made available on the official website. The Commissioner for the Entrance Test will announce the exam results (CET). Those who pass the exam will advance to the next round.
How to Examine the MAH B.Ed CET:
- Navigate to the official website.
- Select the “B.Ed CET Result 2022” tab.
- Proceed by entering the application number and your password.
- The result will be removed from the screen.
- We recommend downloading the results and printing them for future reference.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling
Counseling for the MAH BEd CET will begin following the announcement of the results. Candidates who pass the exam will be contacted for counseling. Interested candidates must register on the official website. The seat allotment would be determined by the candidate’s position on the merit list. The counseling process is carried out via the Single Window System.
If you have any other suggestions related to this article you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.