AMITY JEE is an abbreviation for the Amity Joint Entrance Exam, which is held by Amity University for candidates seeking admission to the university’s various engineering programs. This examination is held once a year in an online format, i.e. computer-based test (CBT).
Amity JEE, administered by Amity University, is a competitive exam that serves as a gateway for admissions to various B. Tech programs are offered by Amity University across its 11 campuses in India.
This computer-based test assesses candidates’ quality, performance, and dependability based on the CBSE XII curriculum of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM), and English or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB), and English.
Amity JEE 2021 Application till 20th August 2021. Check Below for the Link.
Amity JEE 2021 Important Dates
The official engineering examination schedule is available at amity.edu/amityjee. Admission to Amity University Noida’s B.Tech programs is based on the JEE Exam, which is administered by Pearson VUE (for Amity).
|Application starts on||28th December 2020|
|Application ends on||20th August 2021
|Canter booking on||Announced soon|
|Admit card released on||Announced soon|
|Exam held on||Announced soon|
|Result declared on||Announced soon|
|Counseling started on||Announced soon|
Amity JEE 2021 Application form
AMITY University 2021 application forms are available online and in person. Candidates can access the Amity University Admission 2021 microsite after submitting the Amity University 2021 application form.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Candidates can use this to check the status of their application form and to select results for the next stage of the admissions process. Candidates can also download the application form from the official website and fill it out before submitting it to the campus where admission is desired.
Here are steps to fill the form:
To obtain an application form, the candidate must first create an account on the Amity website.
- The candidate must then enter information such as personal information, educational qualifications, contact information, and so on.
- All required documents, as well as the application forms, must be uploaded in their respective formats.
- The application fee for the exam is Rs. 1,100/-.
- The candidate must ensure that there are no errors on the application form. If the verification fails, the candidate will be unable to sit for the exam.
- After double-checking for errors, the candidate should submit the application form and wait for the Admit Card.
Application fee for Amity JEE
The application fee for Amity JEE 2021 is Rs 1,100.
Document Required for Amity JEE
The following documentation is required:
- The class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- The class 12th mark sheet and certificate Amity JEE 2021 Admit Card
- Amity JEE 2021 result/ranking card
- Certificate of Category (if applicable)
- Certificate of transfer
- Photographs in passport size
Amity JEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Amity University created the AMITY JEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria. Before taking the AMITY JEE 2021, candidates must ensure that they meet all of the eligibility requirements. Eligibility criteria include a minimum percentage in the most recent qualifying examination, an age limit, a specific stream, and other factors.
Below is the Eligibility Criteria of Amity JEE:
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old and no older than 23 years old.
- Passed 10+2 students, as well as students currently enrolled in a 10+2 examination with a science stream from a recognized board.
- A minimum of 60% in both the class 10 and 10+2 examinations.
- Candidates with a compartment will not be admitted.
- A minimum of 60% in class 10 and 12 examinations in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry is required for B.Tech Aerospace/Biotechnology (55 percent for the sponsored category).
- For B.Tech Computer Science, you must have a minimum of 60% in class 10 and 70% in class 12 with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. It is 65% for candidates in the sponsored category.
Amity JEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The following is detailed information about the Amity JEE 2021 Exam Pattern:
- It will be an OMR examination held in various cities across India.
- The paper will take two hours to complete.
- The reporting time is 9:30 a.m. The exam will begin at 10:30 a.m.
- The question paper will be divided into four sections. Physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English are the subjects covered.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will each have 25 MCQs, while English will have 15 such questions.
- Candidates will not receive any points if they select more than one option for a single question.
- There is a provision for negative evaluation. In addition, each correct answer is worth four points, while each incorrect answer is worth one pointless.
- Candidates must bring a ballpoint pen in either black or blue.
- By visiting the Admission process microsite, the candidate can change the examination center. However, once the exam conducting body issues the Admit card, no further changes are permitted.
- To take the exam, you must have an admission card. However, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall if they do not have their admit card.
- Calculators and electronic devices are not permitted inside the examination hall.
The following is critical information about the Amity JEE Pattern:
- The Amity University Admissions Test is divided into four sections.
- The exam question paper will be of the objective variety. Multiple-Choice Questions
- All sections are required.
Amity JEE 2021 Syllabus
Amity JEE syllabus preparation is essential for admission to the various courses offered by University. The exam includes questions from four subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
The majority of the questions for class 11th and 12th will be from the NCERT. Candidates must take either Mathematics or Biology depending on the program eligibility.
Amity JEE 2021 Campus
|Campus In India||Campus Outside India|
|Greater Noida||South Africa|
Amity JEE 2021 Admit Card
Before sitting for the entrance exam, candidates must download the admit card. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam center if they do not have their admit cards.
How to Download Amity JEE 2021 Admit Card:
- The admit card will be available on the Amity University website.
- The candidate must log in using the account created when applying for the exam.
- The admit card will be accessible through a separate tab on the Amity University microsite.
- The admit card includes information such as the candidate’s name, application number, and other important information.
- Candidates taking the exam must bring a hard copy of their to admit card with them.
Amity JEE 2021 Result
University will tentatively announce the Amity JEE 2021 Result in August. Candidates will be able to view their results online by entering the proper login information.
Amity JEE Merit List and Counselling
Following the announcement of the results, the Counselling Process typically begins in June 2021. Amity University will invite all qualified candidates to participate in the selection process.
A panel of Amity University’s illustrious alumni will conduct the interview. Candidates will be interviewed in person, and admissions will be granted based on their performance. Seats will be allocated solely based on candidates’ merit.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.