Candidates who are eager to take the RGUMPET 2024 exam and want to learn more about the RGUMPET exam. You’ve arrived at the correct website, where you’ll find all of the details about the RGUMPET 2024.
The Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test (RGUMPET 2024) will be held by Rajiv Gandhi University officials. This exam is held to provide admission to candidates for Ph.D. and M.Phil. programs.
On April 9, 2007, the University was renamed a Central University in response to a warning from the Government of India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development.
RGU is also actively engaged in research activities, which are supported financially by the UGC and other funding agencies. Despite limited infrastructure, the university has maintained its academic excellence. This university has made significant progress in teaching, research, curriculum development innovations, and infrastructure development.
RGUMPET 2024 Application will be released soon. Scroll below to check the details
RGUMPET 2024 Important Dates
Candidates who wish to take the RGUPET 2024 Test must complete the Application Form before the deadline.
|Application starts on||June 2024|
|Application ends on||July 2024|
|Scrutiny of Application Form||July 2024|
|Admit card released on||July 2024|
|Exam held on||July 2024|
|Result declared on||September 2024|
|Counseling started on||Announced soon|
RGUMPET 2024 Application form
The date of the RGUMPET Exam 2024 has yet to be announced by the Authority. Candidates who intend to take the RGUMPET exam must complete the RGUMPET application form. Candidates will not be able to take the RGUMPET exam unless they complete the application form.
Candidates are encouraged to visit the official website frequently in order to apply for the RGUMPET 2024 exam before the deadline. Candidates must pay close attention when filling out the application form.
Here are steps to fill the form:
Candidates can apply for the RGUMPET Exam by following the steps outlined here. Candidates can apply for the RGUMPET Exam by clicking on the link provided in the article.
- Go to the official website at rgu.ac.in.
- The home page of Rajiv Gandhi University will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should now look for the link to the RGUMPET 2024 application notification.
- Click on the link and fill out the application form completely.
- Make the application fee payment.
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- Finally, candidates are advised to print the application form for future reference.
Application fee for RGUMPET 2024
Every candidate must pay the RGUMPET 2024 application fee; otherwise, the registration process will be terminated. The application fee for RGUMPET 2024 will be Rs.400/- for all candidates. Candidates can pay their fees online using Net Banking or credit/debit cards.
Document required for RGUMPET 2024:
- Class 10th Certificate (Self Attested) for the purpose of determining the date of birth.
- Graduation Certificate and Mark Sheet for Class XII (both Self Attested).
- Certificate of Category (Self-Attested).
- If the candidate is already in service, a NOC/appointment order is required.
- Images should be clear when they are uploaded.
RGUMPET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can view the RGUMPET Exam’s minimum eligibility requirements. Only candidates who meet the Exam eligibility requirements will be invited to take the exam. Before applying for the Exam, candidates must pass both of the criteria.
RGUMPET Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- To be eligible to apply for MPhil, the candidate must have a Master’s degree from the University or an equivalent degree recognized by the University in the subject concerned, with a minimum of 55% marks. Candidates from the SC/ST/OBC (NCL) categories will receive a 5% mark reduction.
- To be eligible for the Ph. D. program, a candidate must have at least a Master’s Degree in the relevant/allied subjects or as specified in the regulations and guidelines for Ph.D. programs from a recognized university or institution. Candidates from the SC/ST/OBC (NCL) categories will be given a 5% pay cut.
- To apply for B.Ed, candidates must have completed an M.A./M.Sc/M.Com/B.A./B.Sc /B.Com / (B.E./B.Tech with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55 percent marks) degree (10+2+3 scheme) from Rajiv Gandhi University or another recognized University with at least 50 percent marks in graduation.
- To apply for BPED, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks and have participated in Inter-College/Inter-Zonal/District/School competitions in Sports and Games recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Government of India.
- To be eligible to apply for BCA, the candidate must have completed 10+2 with subjects such as Mathematics/Statistics as a mandatory subject.
RGUMPET 2024 Exam Pattern
It will be beneficial for candidates to learn about the RGUMPET 2024 exam pattern ahead of time. So that candidates can get a sense of how the exam will be conducted.
- The exam will be three hours long.
- The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The question paper will contain 50 questions.
RGUMPET 2024 Syllabus
The RGUMPET syllabus includes both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. For the Master Degree Course student should need to go through the syllabus of the GATE syllabus for Computer science.
For the Ph.D. Course students should need to go through these topics.
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Tribal studies
RGUMPET 2024 Admit Card
In terms of the exam, the RGUMPET 2024 Admit Card is extremely important. Only the authorities have the authority to distribute the Admit Card. The authorities at the exam center will not admit candidates who do not have the Admit Card because it contains the candidate’s personal information and is the only proof that the candidate is eligible for the exam.
RGUMPET 2024 Result
Only Rajiv Gandhi University officials have the authority to declare the RGUMPET 2024 results. Only those who have taken the exam can access their results. Candidates will receive their exam results after a few days.
RGUMPET 2024 Merit List and Counselling
One of the approaches available is. The UGC XIth Plan provides for the establishment of Career and Counseling Cells in Universities. The goal is to help understudies improve their delicate aptitudes and correspondence capacity so that they can face the rigors of aggressive tests and on-the-job preparation in additional or professional courses. In light of the foregoing, the Rajiv Gandhi University Career and Counseling Cell were established on June 2, 2011, with the appointment of its Coordinator.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.