Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, holds an entrance exam for all bachelor, graduate, master’s, and PG diploma courses. Candidates with the required qualifications can apply online at gyanvihar.org, the University’s official website.
Eligible and qualified applicants should fill out the registration form available on the official website, gyanvihar.org. The registration form for UG, PG, and Diploma programs is now available.
Every year, a national-level test is held to choose the qualified candidates for the available seats. Here are the specifics on the SGVUEE 2022 registration form, admission process, entry requirements, administration fee, and other important information.
SGVUEE 2022 Important Dates
Applicants who intend to take the SGVUEE 2022 should be aware of the essential dates. We’ve included a link to the key dates below.
|Application starts on||August 2022|
|Application ends on||August 2022|
|Admit card released on||September 2022|
|The exam will be held on||September 2022|
|The result will be available on||October 2022|
|Counseling will be started on||October 2022|
SGVUEE 2022 Application form
Suresh Gyan Vihar University has made the registration form available on its website. Applicants who want to enroll in the University for the academic year 2022-2024 can fill out the registration form online. SGVUEE does not accept offline registrations.
SGVUEE 2022 is a national-level test that is administered online. Before beginning to fill out the online registration form, applicants should take the time to read all of the guidelines.
Application fee for SGVUEE 2022
Applicants can verify the amount of SGVUEE 2022 registration fees from below:
The registration fee is Rs. 850/-.
Payment Methods: Applicants can pay the registration fee either offline or online.
- Digital mode: To pay the registration fee online, use a debit card, a credit card, or net banking.
- Offline mode: Applicants must draw a DD in the name of Suresh Gyan Vihar University, payable in Jaipur, or print a copy of the challan from the official web page and submit it to any Axis branch throughout the country.
Here are steps to fill the form
Step 1: Registration- The first step is for applicants to enroll on the registration website. For enrollment, the following information must be provided:
Step 2: Login- The candidates must now log in using the SID and password they created in the previous step. Fill out the application form after successfully logging in. All information provided on the application form must be correct and up to date.
Step 3: Registration Fees- Pay the Rs 850 registration fee for SGVUEE 2022 using one of the following methods:
- Demand Draft (DD) made in favor of “Suresh Gyan Vihar University” generated online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking The charge can be paid in cash at any Axis Bank branch across the country using a challan.
- Cash in the Institution’s Financial Department
Step 4: Select an exam location and time slot: Following the completion of the registration form, candidates are provided a link to select the testing facility and date.
Document required for SGVUEE 2022
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Graduation mark sheet
- Graduation certificate
- Address Proof
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
SGVUEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following GVSAT 2022 Qualifying Criteria are required reading for all applicants in order to be placed in the appropriate category:
- Bachelor’s degree candidates must have completed 10+2 in the Science course.
- B.Sc. in agriculture is required for the master’s program.
Applied Science School:
- Passed 10+2 in Science for the bachelor’s course.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field of science is required for admission to a master’s program.
Climate Change and Water Research Centre:
- Passed 10+2 with science subjects as main courses for bachelor’s degree.
- An applicant for a master’s degree should have a B.Sc/B.E. or B. Tech degree in a related field.
- Passed 10+2 from a recognized board for BBA.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution is required for the MBA program.
- Passed 10+2 with science subjects as necessary subjects for a bachelor’s degree.
- Completed B.Pharm degree before applying for M.Pharm.
- B.Pharma/BSc Biotech/BSc Life Science/BSc Bio degree required for M.Sc Pharmacological.
SGVUEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The Suresh Gyan Vihar University Admission Exam (SGVUEE) exam format is provided here for candidates’ convenience.
- Exam Method: The SGVUEE 2022 exam will be administered online.
- The exam has objective-type questions (multiple-choice questions).
- Duration: The test lasts three hours in total.
- Negative Marking: The examinee will not be penalized for incorrect responses. SGVUEE 2020 does not have any negative marking. As a result, applicants are encouraged to attempt all of the questions on the test paper.
SGVUEE 2022 Syllabus
Those who have enrolled in UG programs must design a syllabus based on the 10th and 12th grades. Applicants who have enrolled for the SGVUEE PG Program can also prepare for the main subjects.
SGVUEE 2022 Admit Card
After the application time has ended, the University will issue the admit card. SGVUEE 2022 Admit Card can be downloaded online at SGVU’s official web page, gyanvihar.org, according to the schedule listed above on this page.
On the day of the exam, you must have a printed copy of your admission card with you. The admit card includes the following information: the candidate’s name, the name of the exam, the time and date of the test, the location of the examination center, and relevant guidelines.
SGVUEE 2022 Result
The University publishes the exam results online. Applicants can verify their results according to the timetable provided on this page. SGVUEE 2022 results are accessible on Suresh Gyan Vihar University’s official website, gyanvihar.org. The result is generated using the entrance exam’s marking scheme. Based on their results, eligible individuals are invited to the counseling procedure.
SGVUEE 2022 Counseling
After the exam results are released, eligible applicants must enroll in the counseling procedure in order to secure a seat at the university. The counseling process will take place on the SGVU campus as planned. Applicants are notified through email/SMS about the counseling session.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.