The Andhra Pradesh Distance Learning conducts the B.Ed Admission Test to admit applicants to the 2-year distance learning B.Ed program. Many ambitious and qualified people take this exam.
Applicants can fill out the registration form online by checking the authorized website on the dates and times specified. Applicants for this course will be admitted based on their qualifying criteria.
This post will provide applicants with full information on the Andhra Pradesh Distance Learning B.Ed Registration Form dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and registration form filling process.
Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
If you wish to apply for this enrollment, you must first verify the essential dates of the Andhra University Distance Learning B.Ed Course, which are shown in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed 2022 Application form
The Andhra Pradesh Distance Learning B.Ed Registration Form is available online. The registration form will be provided for applicants on the official web page from the first week of July to the first week of August.
Applicants should carefully read the guidelines before filling out the registration form. If applicants are to fill out the registration form, they must be informed of their qualifying criteria. Applicants must fill out the registration form with all of the complete and accurate information.
Applicants must be prepared with all of the relevant documentation, which must be presented with the registration form.
Application fee for Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed 2022
Applicants may pay the registration fee of Rs.500/- in cash or by check.
Payment Method: Applicants must pay using a Direct Deposit.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants should go to the Andhra Pradesh Distance Learning official website (https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/).
- The link to the registration form will be released on the official website, and applicants must click on it.
- They should be obliged to fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- After completing all of the essential information, candidates must download and print the registration form.
- They must then send the registration form together with an enrollment fee demand draft made payable to “The Director, School of Distance Education, and Andhra University.”
Document required for Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed 2022:
Class 10th and 12th marksheets
Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
When applicants seek to apply for the Distance Education B.Ed program, they must first check their qualifying criteria.
- Age Requirement: There is no age requirement to apply for this examination.
- Country of origin: Applicants must be of Indian descent.
- Qualifications: Applicants must hold a graduate degree in any field from a recognized university.
- Required Marks: Applicants must have received at least 50% in their entrance test.
- Experience: Applicants must have two (2) years of teaching experience.
Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Time: The B.Ed entrance exam is a two-hour (120-minute) examination.
- Language: English and Telugu are the test languages.
- Question Types: All of the questions are objective-based.
- Amount of Questions: There are 150 questions in all.
- The exam paper is divided into three (3) sections. General English is covered in Part A. Part B consists of General Learning and Teaching Aptitude, whereas Part C is made up of Methodology Subjects.
- Marks: Each question carries one (1) mark. As a result, the test carries a total of 150 points.
Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
Applicants who plan to take the exam should be familiar with the syllabus. Check out the syllabus by clicking on the link provided below.
Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
On the day of the exam, applicants must bring their hall ticket/admit card to the exam center. Applicants are not permitted to enter the examination room unless they have a hall ticket. It is available through the university portal.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.