AMIE 2021 Application Form
The AMIE application process will take place both online and offline. The application process for AMIE 2021 will begin in March. Interested applicants must submit the application form by the end of April. Applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria and meet the deadline can submit the application form.
How to Fill the AMIE 2021 Application Form
Before filling the AMIE Application Form, candidates need to read all the steps carefully to not make any mistakes.
Step 1: Candidates must first visit the AMIE official website (@www.ieindia.org).
Step 2: From the home page, select “AMIE Registration.” The screen will then display the candidate registration window.
Step 3: Fill out all of the required information, including your name, valid email address, and mobile phone number, and then click the “Submit” button.
Step 4: After successfully registering, candidates will be assigned a unique registration ID for their email address.
Step 5: After completing the registration process, candidates can fill out the application form. Enter all of the required information, such as educational qualifications, personal information, and any other information requested on the application form. Then, select an exam center based on your preferences and convenience.
Step 6: After thoroughly filling out the details, candidates must upload scanned images of their educational documents, as well as a passport-sized photo and signature, following the specifications. If candidates fail to upload the required documents, their application form will be deemed invalid.
Step 7: After filling out the application form accurately and uploading the required documents, candidates must preview the information once before clicking the submit button.
Step 8: Finally, candidates must pay the AMIE 2021 application fee, which is INR 3000. The application fee can be paid online using any of the payment methods (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card).
Application Fee for AMIE 2021
To appear in the AMIE 2021, candidates must pay the registration fee either online or by Demand Draft. The exam fee is the same for all candidates, regardless of whether they apply for Section A (Diploma, Non-Diploma) or Section B. The AMIE 2021 exam registration fee is listed below.
|Section A (Non-Diploma Stream)||INR 3000|
|Section A (Diploma Stream)||INR 3000|
|Section B||INR 3000|
|Provisional Appearance (Section ‘A’ / ‘B’)||INR 1500|
|Appearance in Additional Subject (per subject)||INR 500|
Document Required for AMIE Application
Attachments needed along with the application form for membership are:
- Two passport-sized photos must be attached to the application form.
- A copy of your Aadhaar that has been self-attested.
- Copy of Secondary/SSLC certificate that has been self-attested.
- Self-attested copy of three-year diploma pass/provisional certificate.
- A self-attested copy of the diploma’s final semester mark sheet is required.
- Membership registration fees must be paid in the form of a Demand Draft/Cheque/Netbanking Details.
AMIE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For Technician Members
A candidate can become a Technician Member directly if he or she has a pass in the Standard XII Examination with a minimum of 45 percent marks in aggregate.
For Senior Technician Membership
- On the date of application for selection or transfer, you must be at least 18 years old.
- The candidate should be a professional engineer working for a Corporate Member or a person qualified to be elected as a Corporate Member. In addition, the candidate should be working to obtain the qualifications for Corporate Membership (temporary unemployment does not impede being elected).
- The candidate must have passed a diploma examination in engineering or technology or its equivalent, or an examination recognized by the Council as exempting the candidate from passing Section A of the Institution of Engineers examination in the non-diploma stream.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.