Meghalaya ANM 2021 Screening List has been Out on 22nd October 2021. The authority in charge of the Meghalaya ANM 2021 admission procedure is the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Shillong. It is a two-year nursing training program. Those who are interested in applying must complete and submit the application form before the deadline. For this course, only female candidates are eligible to apply.
The Government of Meghalaya will shortly issue a notification for the Government of Meghalaya ANM Training Course 2021 for those students who wish to enroll in the 2-year Auxiliary nurse midwife (ANM) session 2021. Students can apply by completing the Govt. of Meghalaya ANM Training Course 2021 application form and providing all required information before the deadline.
This post is for you if you are interested in pursuing a paramedical education in Meghalaya. We will go over all of the data concerning the Meghalaya Paramedical Admissions 2021 in this article, including dates, eligibility, how to apply, and the admission procedure.
Meghalaya ANM 2021 Counseling has been Started on 7th January 2022.
Meghalaya ANM 2021 Selection List has been Released. Click Here to Check List.
Meghalaya ANM 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can use the calendar in the link below to stay up to date on crucial events and dates for Meghalaya ANM 2021.
|Application Form||11th September 2021|
|End date of application||24th September 2021|
|Screening Test List||22nd October 2021|
|Screening Test Date||28th & 29th October 2021|
|Selection list||7th January 2022|
|Counseling||7th to 12th January 2022|
Meghalaya ANM 2021 Application form
The official website of the conducting body, the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Meghalaya, Shillong, has posted the Meghalaya ANM 2021 Application Form. Admissions to the Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM) program, a two-year diploma degree in nursing, will be made easier as a result of the procedure. The Meghalaya ANM 2021 application form has been available online. To apply, interested and eligible candidates must go to the official website, http://www.meghealth.gov.in.
On the official website, candidates can access and submit the application form online. There is no alternative way to submit the application form. Above is a direct link to apply online for Meghalaya ANM admissions in 2021.
Fees and Payment Methods: Candidates must pay the following application fees using Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card only.
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates: Rs 200/-
- General Candidates: Rs 300/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The Office of the Director of Health Services (MI) Meghalaya, Shillong, has application forms.
- Applications that do not meet the INC’s requirements will be rejected.
- After the deadline, no applications for the Govt. of Meghalaya ANM Training Course 2021 will be accepted or considered.
- You must appear in front of the Screening Committee during the last week of October 2021.
- At the same time, candidates will be medically inspected.
- At the time of screening, candidates must bring all necessary documents in their original form.
- The screening will be done in order of merit and aggregate percentage of marks acquired at the qualifying exam, which will be approximately two/three times the number of seats available category-wise, to minimize delays and hardship for students.
- On the Notice Board, a list of candidates for Screening will be posted.
- Photograph of passport size
- Proof of birth date (Birth Certificate, class 10th admit card)
- Mark sheet for 12th grade
- Certificate of SC/ST (If applicable)
- Certificate of Permanent Residence
- Certificate of Disabilities (If applicable)
Meghalaya ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Indian Nursing Council (INC) determines Meghalaya ANM Nursing qualifying criteria in compliance with the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Meghalaya, Shillong. The eligibility criteria for ANM nursing in Meghalaya are listed below.
- Unmarried female candidates who are native or permanent residents of the state are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2021.
- The maximum age is 30 years old.
- Class 12 examinations recognized by MBOSE/CBSE/ICSE/SSC/HSC or any other recognized equivalent examination from any stream are required.
- Applicants must be in good health.
Meghalaya ANM 2021 Exam Pattern
- There will be sixty-five (65) questions on the paper.
- The questions will all be multiple-choice (MCQs) with four alternative responses.
- It will take 1 hour and 30 minutes to finish the paper.
- Except for the English grammar and logical thinking sections, the questions will be in both English and Bengali.
The course is structured in such a way that students would be able to address the country’s health needs. Not only that, but after completing the Diploma Course, you can continue your education in this sector. Aspirants should review the whole course details for reference before registering for the course.
Meghalaya ANM 2021 Admit Card
- Every year, the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Exam is held by the National Rural Health Mission of Meghalaya to recruit qualified people for government jobs.
- Candidates who intend to take the NRHM Meghalaya ANM Exam must first obtain their Meghalaya Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Hall Ticket from the organization’s official website.
- The admit card is one of the necessary documents to have with you during an examination.
- on 28th & 29th October 2021, the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Screen Test will be held.
Meghalaya ANM 2021 Result
- On the notice boards of the Directorate of Health Services (Mi), Shillong, and the Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Tura, West Garo Hills, a list of those candidates who would be selected for admission will be posted.
- In addition, the merit list will be available on the official website.
- Please note that no individual notification will be issued to candidates who have been chosen.
- Only those candidates whose names appear on the merit list will be permitted to proceed to the next round of the admissions process.
Meghalaya ANM 2021 Counselling
- Successful candidates will be invited to report to the Deputy Director of Nursing, Directorate of Health Services, as soon as their names appear on the merit list (MI).
- It is mandatory for all candidates to attend counseling on the scheduled date.
- They will automatically lose their privilege to be nominated if they do not do so. In this situation, the nomination will be given to the next eligible candidate on the merit list.
- It is also mandatory for all candidates to bring their original documents with them to the counseling session.
- Seats will be assigned based on the qualifying examination merit list and the choices made throughout the counseling process.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.