The Maharashtra State Examination Council, Pune, conducts and regulates the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (MAHA TET) 2021. It’s a teacher eligibility test administered at the state level. It’s an OMR admission exam that’s done with a pen and paper. The MAHA TET Official Notification 2021 welcomed all interested applicants from Maharashtra to apply for the positions of Lower Primary Teachers (classes 1-5) and Upper Primary Teachers (classes 6-8) in Maharashtra’s government institutions.
MAHA TET 2021 Admit Card has been Released on 26th October 2021. Check the Link Below.
The exam is performed following the National Council of Teacher Education’s rules and regulations (NCTE). The MAHA TET procedure will be completed between September and December 2021, according to the government.
The Maharashtra Education Minister has announced that the notification, online application, admission card issuance, and test administration will all take place during this time. For your convenience, we have included all information related to the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MAHA TET) 2021.
MAHA TET 2021 Important Dates
The MAHA TET Apply Online 2021 process began on the dates specified in the MAHA TET Notification 2021 and ended on the dates specified in the MAHA TET Notification 2021. The proposed MAHA TET Exam Dates 2021 may be seen at the link below.
|Application Released on||3rd August 2021|
|Application Ends on||7th September 2021|
|Hall Ticket Released on||26th October 2021|
|Entrance Exam held on||21st November 2021|
|Answer Key Released on||Announced Soon|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counseling starts on||Announced Soon|
MAHA TET 2021 Application form
The MAHA TET Apply Online 2021 process began on the dates specified in the MAHA TET Notification 2021 and ended on the dates specified in the MAHA TET Notification 2021. The official will make the MAHA TET application form available. Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill out the application form online by going to the official website. All interested candidates must complete and submit the application form before the deadline.
Click Here to Fill the Application Form.
The MAHATET 2021 Application Form requires candidates to fill in some crucial details. The candidate must provide his or her educational qualifications, personal information, and contact information.
Application fee for MAHA TET 2021
Various candidate categories have different application costs for the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MAHA TET). They are listed here for your convenience. Any changes to the MAHA TET Application Fees will be announced via an official statement by the exam conducting authorities.
- Paper I costs Rs. 500 for general applicants and Rs. 250 for concession candidates.
- The cost for Paper II is Rs. 500 for general applicants and Rs. 250 for concession candidates.
- General candidates must pay Rs. 800 for Paper I and Rs. 400 for Paper-II.
Here are steps to fill the MAHA TET Application form
- Visit http://www.mahatet.in for further information.
- To get in, you must first register on the web to receive your Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (Maharashtra TET) 2021 registration ID and password.
- Now that you have your login credentials, you can log in to the portal.
- Fill in all personal, professional, and educational details on the Maharashtra TET Application form 2021 carefully.
- Scanned copies of required personal, professional, and educational documents should be uploaded.
- Upload a passport-size photo of yourself and your signature following the exam’s requirements.
- Examine the entries you’ve made. Make sure they’re completely accurate.
- Pay the Maharashtra TET application cost online using a variety of methods including net banking, credit card, and debit card.
Document Required for MAHA TET 2021
- The candidate’s name.
- Date and time of birth
- A valid email address is required.
- The phone number is correct.
- This is your permanent address.
- Address for Communication
- GPA/CGPA/Percentage of highest educational qualification
- Father’s/Guardian’s/name Spouse’s
- Aadhar Card Number or other Photo Identity Proof Details
MAHA TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates must check whether they meet all of the Maharashtra TET Eligibility Criteria 2021 before applying for the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (Maharashtra TET) 2021. If a candidate fails to meet one or more of the exam conducting authorities’ eligibility standards, his or her candidature may be revoked or rejected at any time. The Maharashtra TET Eligibility Criteria 2021 facts provided here will assist you in making an informed decision.
- Candidates for Maharashtra TET must be Indian citizens.
- To be eligible for the Maharashtra State Seat Matrix, candidates must be Maharashtra residents.
- Candidates must have received a total of at least 45 percent in their senior secondary or equivalent test.
- The Maharashtra TET exam has no age restrictions.
- For paper two, a candidate must have received 60% or higher in their graduation or be enrolled in or have completed a four-year Bachelor of the Teaching program.
- Candidates who have completed or are enrolled in a two-year teaching diploma program.
- Candidates from the reserved classes will be given a 5% relaxation according to state government norms.
- Applicants who have passed or appeared in the four-year B.sc Ed/B.A/B.Sc ed entrance examination with a score of 50% or more is eligible to apply for the Upper Primary Section (6-8) entrance examination.
MAHA TET 2021 Exam Pattern
It is critical for candidates who are taking the MAHATET 2021 Exam to understand the exam format. The Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune, which is in charge of the exam, has set the MAHATET 2021 Exam Pattern. The MAHATET 2021 Exam consists of two papers: Paper-I, which is used to hire teachers for grades I through V, and Paper-II, which is used to hire teachers for grades VI through VIII.
Candidates should expect MCQs in both papers because they are objective in nature. Both papers have a total of 150 questions, each worth 150 points. The time limit for both Paper-I and Paper-II is 90 minutes. There are no negative points.
MAHA TET 2021 Syllabus
Paper-I and Paper-II make up the MAHATET 2021 Exam. Both papers have different syllabuses. The subjects and major topics of the MAHATET 2021 Syllabus can be found in the link below.
Click Here For Checking the Syllabus.
MAHA TET 2021 Admit Card
The MAHATET 2021 Admit Card will be made available on the official website shortly before the exam. Candidates must first check in to the platform and then download their hall tickets. The admit card is required to be brought to the examination center, which is why candidates must download the admit card and print it off. The MAHATET 2021 Hall Ticket or Admit Card contains the candidate’s information. The admit card will also contain all exam-related norms and regulations that the candidate must obey.
Click Here to Download Admit Card.
MAHA TET 2021 Result
The exam results will be available on MAHATET’s official website within 40 days of the exam’s completion. By logging in with your registration ID and password, you may view the results. To qualify, candidates must achieve at least 60% on both papers. The candidate who passes the examination will receive an eligibility certificate from the MSEC.
Candidates must understand that the MAHATET 2021 Exam is merely a screening tool. Although passing the exam does not guarantee a job, students will be eligible to apply for teaching positions in a variety of elementary and secondary schools.
MAHA TET 2021 Merit List and Counselling
The Maharashtra TET counseling round will be conducted online or offline, depending on the candidate’s performance and score. After the ranks are announced online, the applicants will be informed in detail about the counseling procedure, as well as the schedule. During the counseling procedure, original documents will be verified as well. After the counseling process, the candidates will be chosen in the end.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.