The application form for Kerala PG (M.Sc.) Nursing 2021 will be available soon. Applicants seeking admission to M.Sc. Nursing programs at various nursing universities and institutions in the state of Kerala must fill out and submit an application form online at the university’s official website.
It is also referred to as Kerala Post Graduate Nursing Courses 2021. Also, candidates interested in applying for this course should read the entire article to learn more about Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Important Dates, Registration Form, Qualifications, Hall Ticket, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, and so on.
Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Important Dates
The application form is available online. For filling out the application form, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are the recommended browsers. The table to the complete Kerala PG Nursing 2021 schedule is provided below.
|Application form||To be announced|
|End date of Application||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Application form
Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Registration Form will be available in November 2021. The registration form must be completed by the end of November 2021. The registration forms will be made available to candidates online by the official authorities. Candidates must go to the university portal and fill out the registration form.
Candidates are instructed to correctly and fill out the application form. Candidates must make payment after submitting the application form on the official website. Following that, candidates must submit the application form.
For the candidates’ convenience, we have included all relevant data about the registration fees below:
- Candidates in the general category are required to pay a Rs 1000/- registration fee for the entrance exam.
- Candidates from the reserved categories must pay Rs 500/- as an application fee for the entrance exam.
- Candidates can make payments online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- It is not possible to receive a refund for the entry fee.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Date of birth Certificate
- Passing degree Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Service Certificate
- Order of relief
Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
We have included all of the important information about the qualifications for the applicants’ reference below:
- Candidates must provide a valid Kerala state domicile certificate.
- Citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- A person of Indian origin (PIO) or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) may also apply.
- It is necessary to pass the HSC exam or an equivalent exam administered by the Board of Higher Secondary Education or approved by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur.
- The qualifying exam must have yielded a score of more than 50%.
- Physics, chemistry, biology, and English are required subjects.
- A candidate must be over the age of 17 to be considered for admission.
- The university’s administration has not decided on an upper age limit for applicants to appear for the admission procedure.
- However, authorities have decided that the upper age limit for service quota applicants will be 46 years.
Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
For the applicants’ convenience, we have included all of the important information about the paper pattern below:
- The admissions test will consist of objective questions.
- Applicants will have two hours to complete the assignment.
- The entrance exam question paper will have a maximum of 200 questions.
- In the entrance exam, each correct answer will be worth four points.
- Authorities will deduct one mark for each incorrect answer.
Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Syllabus
Students who are taking the exams should be familiar with the syllabus. The URL for the same is given below.
Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who wish to sit for the entrance exam must bring their admit card with them to the exam. Admit cards will be available for candidates on the university’s official website. Admit cards will be distributed only to candidates who have successfully completed the registration form. Applicants are directed to the website to obtain their admit cards.
Candidates are advised to print their admit cards and keep them safe until the time of admission. To download the admit card from the official website, applicants must enter their application number and date of birth.
Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Result
Candidates will only be able to access the results online. The results will be announced on the university portal by officials.
Candidates must go to the official website of the university and enter their roll number and date of birth. Specifics must be used to validate the results. It is possible to download and duplicate the result. Aspirants will be admitted based on the results.
Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Merit List and Counselling
Official authorities will create a merit list in order to admit qualified applicants. The merit list will be based on the applicants’ grades in physics, chemistry, biology, and English in the previous final year qualifying academic exams. Officials will create three separate rank lists for the applicants.
All three rank lists will be updated on the university’s official website for applicants’ convenience. The rank list of applicants will be released by official authorities. The merit list is another name for the rank list. The names of the nominated applicants will appear on the rank list. Applicants are encouraged to check the university’s official website for the merit list. Applicants whose names appear on the merit list are eligible for admission to the institution.
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form during the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select the option along with their desired options and have the options filled out during the counseling round.
After the counseling round, applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university portal. When the people who applied’ seats are assigned, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.