Students who wish to enroll in a two-year DElEd program in Uttarakhand for the academic year 2022-2023 must register for this entrance exam. The exam is only held once a year, and both the application and the exam will be conducted in this manner.
The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education will conduct the Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2022 exam to give admission to diploma programs in Uttarakhand at various government and private colleges. The admit card will have all the important instructions. The candidate will not be permitted to take the exam if he or she does not have an admission card.
Each of the 200 questions on the exam paper is worth one point. Applicants who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% are eligible to apply for admission to the DElEd program through the offline option. It takes place on a yearly basis at the state level. To learn more about the Uttarakhand DElEd 2022 application procedure, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, and other details, candidates can read the entire article.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The candidates who will be taking the examination should be aware of the essential dates. Below is a link to the website.
|Release Date of Online Application||April 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||April 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||April 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2022 Application form
Applicants must carefully read the directions before completing the Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2022 application form through the official site (https://ubse.uk.gov.in/). The application form for the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) is only for candidates from Uttarakhand (Domicile). The application form must be completely filled out and mailed via Registered/Speed Post. Please do not include a photocopy of any certificate. Deposit forms that are incomplete or late will be rejected. A blue and black ink pen will be used to fill out the registration form. Copy and paste a recent color photograph.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Application fee for Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2022
Applicants may find the fee for Uttarakhand DElEd Application form 2022 in the table below for various categories:
- General/OBC Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Rs. 250/-
- PWD Rs. 125/-
Applicants must send the appropriate fee along with their filled-in application form in the prescribed format, complete in all respects, to the address listed below by Registered Post/Speed Post.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To fill out the application form, candidates must go to the official website; however, offline application forms are also accessible at the post office.
- Applicants must fill out personal information, educational information, course information, and other information.
- Applicants must complete scanned copies of their photo and signature in the format specified in the application.
- Finally, candidates must pay the application fee and submit the form either online or through the mail; they should print a copy of the form for future reference.
Document required for Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2022
- DElEd 2022 Admit Card
- Marksheets for 10th and 12th grades
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of Disabilities (for PwD)
- Photographs the size of a passport
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before you fill out the application form, make sure you check all of the eligibility requirements, because if you want to apply for admission, you must meet all of the USBE’s requirements. Otherwise, your application would be rejected. We’ve gone over some basic eligibility criteria that you should examine thoroughly. Check out the eligibility requirements listed below:
- Those must have a legal residence in Uttarakhand; candidates from outside the state will not be considered.
- Candidates must have a state of Uttarakhand Employment Office Card.
- Candidates should be between the ages of 19 and 30.
- Candidates must have graduated with at least a 50% grade point average from a recognized college or institution or be in the process of doing so this year.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- Offline PPT-based examination mode (Pen-paper mode)
- The total number of questions is 200.
- The number of sections is four (General Knowledge, Maths, General Aptitude, Teaching Subjects)
- Total Points: 200 (50 marks for each section)
- MCQs are the most common type of question (Multiple-choice questions)
- 2 hours 30 minutes OR 150 minutes for the examination
- Scheme of Marking- For each accurate answer, one mark will be awarded. Any incorrect answer will not result in a deduction of marks.
- MCQs are the most common sort of question (Multiple-choice questions)
- English and Hindi as a medium
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2022 Syllabus
The students who will be taking the examination should be aware of the essential dates. Below is a link to the website.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2022 Admit Card
By inputting information such as the application number and date of birth, admit cards can be downloaded. Candidates must bring their hall ticket to the examination center or they will not be permitted to sit for the exam. In any situation, candidates must guarantee that the hall ticket is not destroyed, tampered with, or distorted. Such situations will not be tolerated by the authorities and may result in the revocation of a candidate’s candidature. Applicants must keep several copies of their Uttarakhand DElEd Admit card in order to proceed with the application procedure.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2022 Result
The DELED result for Uttarakhand for 2022 will be announced on UBSE’s official web page. After the official start of the result, applicants will be able to view their results. Applicants must first go to the UBSE official website and visit the result area, following which they must enter their registration number/application number on the UBSE official portal to obtain their results. Passed candidates should save a copy of the Result for future reference.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2022 Counselling
Applicants whose names appear on the merit list are eligible to participate in the counseling process. Applicants must first fill out a registration form in order to participate in the counseling process. Following that, they must select their preferred alternatives and seats, as well as attend the college to which they have been assigned with all necessary documentation. During therapy, the following documents are required:
- Original 10th and 12th-grade mark sheets
- Original mark sheet from graduation
- Certificate of residence
- Number and slip of registration
- Photographs and a receipt for payment
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.