Chhattisgarh ANM 2021 Application Form will be Released Soon. ANM stands for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, commonly known as ANM, a village-level female health worker in India known as the first contact person between the community and the health services. The Chhattisgarh ANM is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Health Department.
Chhattisgarh ANM Exam 2021 is a State Level Exam for Female Health workers Training Course for 2 years. Chhattisgarh Nursing Council will provide Certificates for work as a health worker. Applicants who want more details about Chhattisgarh ANM Check Below All details on this page, Like Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure.
Chhattisgarh ANM 2021 Important Dates
|Application form Starts||To be announced|
|Last Date of Application Submission||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Chhattisgarh ANM 2021 Application Form
- Chhattisgarh ANM 2021 Application Form will be released Soon.
- To fill the Application Form applicants, need to visit the official website.
- The Application Form will be available on the official website in Online Mode.
- Applicants who want to appear for admission need to fill the Application Form.
- Applicants are requested to fill and submit the duly filled Application Form before the due date to avoid the last-minute rush.
- After visiting the official website applicants need to click on the Online Application Form tab available on the homepage of the website.
- After Click, the Application Form applicants need to fill in the necessary details as needed.
- Applicants are instructed to fill in all necessary details correctly and properly in the Application Form.
- As false information and incomplete forms will lead to rejection of the same from the authorities.
- After filling in all necessary details like personal detail, educational detail, course-related detail, parent details, contact details, and additional details.
- Once the above-mentioned details are filled in properly applicants need to paste passport size photograph in the space provided in the Application Form.
- After filing the Application Form completely applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled Application Form.
- Applicants must keep the printout of the duly filled Application Form for future usage.
Document Required in Application
- SSC certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Character certificate
- ID Proof
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/BCs)
Chhattisgarh ANM 2021 Application Fee
Applicants are instructed to pay the application fee once the Application Form is filled and submitted.
- Chhattisgarh ANM 2021 Application Fee will be paid by Online Mode.
- Students who belong to the general category need to pay Rs 350/- as an application fee.
- OBC category Students are instructed to pay Rs 250/- as the application fee.
- The application fee for reserved category Students is Rs 200/-.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Applicants must note that the application fee will not be transferred.
- Applicants are instructed to pay the application fee before the due date to complete the application process
Chhattisgarh ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have completed the age of 18 years as of 31st December of the year.
- And the upper age limit is 31st years of age.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC, ST, and BC’s as per the rules in force.
The Minimum Educational qualification for admission into the Multipurpose Health workers (Female) Training Course shall be an Intermediate pass with any group.
Chhattisgarh ANM 2021 Exam Paper Pattern
Applicants who want to get admission to the course need to appear for the entrance exam.
- Chhattisgarh ANM 2021 Exam will be held in the written entrance exam conducted in pen and paper-based test.
- Two Hours Duration will be given to the exam.
- Students will get objective-type multiple-choice questions (MCQ) only in the question paper of the entrance exam.
Chhattisgarh ANM 2021 Exam Syllabus
The Exam syllabus will be based on 10+2 subjects preferred by Board & General Knowledge Questions based exam.
Chhattisgarh ANM 2021 Exam Admit Card
Admit Card will be released on the official website of the Exam Authority. Admit Card must be carried at the time of exam as it is mandatory. Applicants need to get the admit card on the website.
Admit Card must be downloaded from the website and some copies of the same must be taken for the Future Preference.
Chhattisgarh ANM 2021 Exam Result
- The result of the Chhattisgarh ANM 2021 Exam will be Declare after the exam.
- Students will get the Result Official website of the examination board and also on this website.
- Applicants have suggestions to take the printout of the result for future reference.
- Once the result is declared students have to check their eligibility and document to the admission in the college.
Click Here to Check Chhattisgarh ANM Article in Hindi.
Chhattisgarh ANM 2021 Counseling
- Once the result has been declared applicants have suggestions to the counseling round for admission.
- Students who have scored well in the entrance exam are instructed to appear for the counseling round.
In the counseling round, applicants will have to appear for the personal interview round conducted by the Authority. In the personal interview, round applicants have to carry all original and attested copies of the necessary documents. Applicants are instructed to be present in person for the counseling round.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.