Tamil Nadu Auxiliary Nurses and Midwifery is a course offered by the Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare (DMHF) of the Tamil Nadu government (ANM). It is a two-year diploma program broken into 18 months with a 6-month internship requirement. ANM is available at a variety of government and private nursing institutions around Tamil Nadu. Admission is granted based on the applicant’s prior qualifications. In the merit list that was released, the candidates were shortlisted. Following that, the shortlisted candidates must present for the seat assignment and counseling process.
Admissions application forms will be made available online according to the authority’s schedule. Before beginning the application process, candidates should double-check that they meet all of the qualifying requirements.
Tamil Nadu ANM 2021 Important Dates
For the applicants’ reference, the key information linked to the important events and tentative dates is listed in the link below.
|Application Form Open Date||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of the Application Form||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
Tamil Nadu ANM 2021 Application form
Candidates can get an application form for Tamil Nadu ANM admission 2021 by going to the Tamil Nadu Health & Family Welfare Department’s official website. Candidates will not be able to fill out and submit the application form in any other way than online. Candidates must fill out the application form by providing basic personal, academic, contact, and other information as requested. The hard copy of the application or any other document does not need to be sent to the Council’s office.
Application fee for Tamil Nadu ANM 2021
- The application fee for the Tamil Nadu ANM can be paid online.
- Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card are all options for making an online payment.
- Unreserved Category – Rs. 750/-
- Reserved Category- Rs. 200/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Go to the Tamil Nadu Health & Family Welfare Department’s official website and click on the link to the application form.
- Download the Tamil Nadu ANM 2021 Prospectus.
- Before beginning to fill out the application form, carefully read the instructions provided in the prospectus.
- Please include a valid e-mail address and phone number in your submission. This is because all of the most recent notifications are sent to your registered phone number and email address.
- Make sure all of your information is right, including your name, educational qualifications, and so on. Your application form may be denied if you provide incorrect information.
- Upload photos, signatures, and papers in accordance with the guidelines.
- Make sure you fill-up the Online ANM Nursing Application Form and submit it before the deadline.
Document required for Tamil Nadu ANM 2021:
- 12th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- If applicable, a PWD Certificate
- If applicable, an EWS certificate
- If applicable, a certificate of caste
- ID Proof Domicile Certificate
Tamil Nadu ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For the admissions procedure, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have completed the HSC board’s class 12 test.
- Candidates must have received at least a 40% grade in the science areas of physics, chemistry, and biology in high school.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old and a permanent resident of the state of Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu ANM 2021 Merit List
- The official organization will make a merit list of eligible candidates available after the registration process is completed.
- Admission to the program would be solely dependent on the results of the entrance examination.
- For the admission course, there is no entrance examination.
- To be admitted to the course, candidates must reach the required cutoff set by the statutory body.
- The candidate’s rank will determine the institute to which he or she will be admitted.
- The merit list published by the body emphasizes the candidates’ rank, marks earned, and category.
Tamil Nadu ANM 2021 Counseling
- Candidates can attend the counseling session after the merit list is released. Candidates will be assigned colleges during the counseling session depending on their qualifying examination scores.
- Candidates are unable to complete the college selections and options. The official website will publish a list of allotted colleges as well as the names of the pupils.
- The allocation of rank will also be determined by the candidate’s category and the number of seats reserved for that category.
- It is required that you attend the therapy session with all of the necessary documentation. Failure to do so may result in the candidature being revoked.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.