Manipur M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling will be held on 3rd August 2022. Manipur University releases the Manipur M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form every year. All students who take the Manipur M.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam will allow you to enroll in any Nursing college in MANIPUR.
The students require information about the registration form, qualifications, Important Dates, and the documents required, among other things, which will be provided in this article.
Manipur M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling will be held on 3rd August 2022. The Counseling will be held at Institute.
Manipur M.Sc Nursing 2021 Important Dates
All students who are taking the Manipur M.Sc. Nursing 2022 course must pay close attention to the dates listed in the table below and ensure that they do not miss any of them.
|Application form||6th June 2022|
|Submission of Application till||20th June 2022|
|Admit Card||24th to 30th June 2022|
|Exam Date||3rd July 2022|
|Counseling||3rd August 2022|
Manipur M.Sc Nursing 2021 Application form
The registration form for Manipur M.Sc. Nursing 2022 has been available from 6th June 2022. Candidates must begin filling out the registration form as soon as they have checked the instructions in the brochure.
Applicants must enter some necessary details in the application form, such as personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and other details when submitting the registration form.
Application fee for Manipur M.Sc Nursing 2021
- Applicants must obtain a copy of the payment validation receipt issued by the system.
- Applicants must pay the application fee by DD (Demand Draft).
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, we must go to the Manipur M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form official website.
- Now we must sign in to the portal as Manipur.
- Then we must enter all of the information that has been provided.
- All of the information should be the same as on the 10th and 12th-grade mark sheets.
- To create a user, the candidate will need an email address and a mobile phone number to receive an OTP from their website.
- After logging in, the candidate must import all of his or her personal information and qualifications.
- The candidate must upload a scanned photograph and a digital signature, as well as two images in JPG or JPEG format only.
- In the future, the details of which field and submission cannot be changed or edited.
- The applicant needs to go through the field process following his category.
- After the process, the student should take a printout of the application confirmation page.
Document required for Manipur M.Sc Nursing 2021:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- All Marksheets of B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Degree Certificates
- Age Proof Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Service appointment order for sponsored category
- Two recent color passport size photographs.
Manipur M.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications to apply for M.Sc Nursing admission to the College of Nursing, RIMS.
- A B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing degree with at least 55% is required.
- The Indian Nursing Council must recognize the institute from which the qualifying degree is obtained.
- The candidate must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife, or the equivalent, as certified by a State Nursing Registration Council.
- Furthermore, after completing the Basic B.Sc Nursing program, a one-year work experience is required. After registering with the State Nursing Council, candidates must gain experience from an approved college/hospital/school or a Community Health Setting/Program.
- The applicant must be in excellent health.
Manipur M.Sc Nursing 2021 Result
Applicants will only be able to access the results online. The results will be announced on the university’s website by officials. Applicants must visit the university’s website and enter their roll number and date of birth.
They must use specifics to validate the results. It is possible to download the result and make a copy of it. Aspirants will be admitted based on results.
Manipur M.Sc Nursing 2021 Merit List and Counselling
After the courses have been completed, the merit list will be announced. Below you will find information about the merit list. The relevant officials will make admission decisions for the applicants based on the merit list. Administrators will publish the merit list for all candidates on the university’s official website.
In order to view the merit list, aspirants must first visit the university’s official website. Candidates are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university’s official website.
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form during the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select the option along with their desired options and have the options filled out during the counseling round.
After the counseling round, applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website. When the applicants’ seats are assigned, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.