On 26th June 2022, the Manipur GNM 2022 Registration Form has been Released. The Medical Directorate of the Government of Manipur is the official authority that conducts admission procedures and provides admission to eligible individuals in three-year General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) courses at numerous government nursing universities and nursing organizations in Manipur.
The Government of Manipur’s Directorate of Health Services and Directorate of Family Welfare Services will be in charge of conducting the admission process for applicants in Manipur’s Manipur state. More details about the Manipur GNM Enrollment 2022 process, including qualifications, application forms, key events, and so on, can be found here.
Manipur GNM 2022 Admit Card has been released on 24th June 2022. The Admit Card will be provided at the institute.
Manipur GNM 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants’ convenience, the important information related to important events and dates is listed in the table below.
|Application form||6th June 2022|
|Submission of Application till||20th June 2022|
|Admit Card||24th to 30th June 2022|
|Exam Date||24th July 2022|
|Counseling||4th August 2022|
Manipur GNM 2022 Application form
The registration form for the Manipur GNM 2022 has been released on 6th June 2022. On the university’s official website, registration forms will be available in an online format. Aspirants must go to the university’s official website in order to fill out the online application form.
Applicants must meet the university’s eligibility requirements in order to fill out the application form. Applicants must carefully read all important instructions related to the admission procedure posted on the university’s official website. Applicants can register on the official website once they’ve double-checked all of the instructions.
Application fee for Manipur GNM 2022
The following is important information related to the Application Form for the applicants’ reference:
- Applicants in each category pay a different application fee.
- Applicants in the general category must pay a Rs 300 registration fee to participate in the admission process.
- The registration fee for reserved category applicants, on the other hand, is Rs 200/-.
- Aspirants can pay the registration fee at the Medical Directorates POS in Lampel using an ATM card.
- Applicants must pay the application fee before the deadline.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- STEP 1: Go to the official website
- STEP 2: Complete the GNM Registration form
- STEP 3: Organize and Attach Documents
- STEP 4: Submitting the Registration Form
Document required for Manipur GNM 2022:
- Domicile certificate
- Attested copies of mark sheet
- Attested copies of date of birth proof
- Educational certificates
Manipur GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements must be met by all candidates. Ineligible candidates’ applications can be canceled at any time by the authorities. As a result, make certain that the information you provide is accurate. The authorities may also take other harsh measures against these candidates. In addition, check the points listed below to see if you are eligible for admission.
- On or before December 31, 2022, the candidate must be at least 17 years old and no more than 35 years old.
- In the vocational streams of Science, Arts, and Health Care Science, a minimum educational requirement of 10+2 is required.
- Furthermore, a candidate must have graduated from an institute recognized by the Manipur Board/ Council of Hr. Sec. Education, or an equivalent body. A national institute of open schools is also part of the complex.
- GNM/ FHW Courses are only open to female candidates who are Manipur residents.
Manipur GNM 2022 Exam Pattern
- The exam is given in a paper-and-pencil format. As a result, it is a pen-and-paper exam.
- The exam is worth a total of 100 points.
- There are 50 questions in total.
- There will be two different question papers. The first is English, while the second is General Knowledge. Both are worth 50 points.
- In addition, the syllabus is for HSC students.
- It’s worth noting that a correct answer earns you two points.
- The examination consists of objective questions.
- Negative marking isn’t an option.
- Applicants have one hour to finish the paper.
Manipur GNM 2022 Syllabus
The written exam will be of the same standard as the class XII exam. As a result, aspirants should concentrate on the topics covered in that class. You should also be familiar with the fundamentals of nursing and midwifery.
Manipur GNM 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can obtain their Manipur Nursing Admit Card by visiting the official website. The time limit for downloading it has already been mentioned. Take a copy of your admit card with you. You must also arrive at the testing center on time. In addition, to obtain the admit card, follow the steps outlined below.
- Check out the official website for more information.
- The link to download the admit card can be found in the latest notification section.
- After that, click it and fill out the form.
- Also, take a look at your admit card.
- Look for any inconsistencies.
- Then save it to your computer.
Additionally, make a printout of it. Maintain it in good working order. If the invigilator is unable to read the information on your admit card, you will be asked to leave. Then he or she may refuse to let you take the exam. As a result, make sure you keep it safe.
Manipur GNM 2022 Result
- For the sake of the participants, the organization is eager to release the results.
- Aspirants who took the GNM Nursing Exam 2022 will be able to check their results on the official website.
Manipur GNM 2022 Merit List
- The exam organizing body publishes a merit list that includes the names of the qualified applicants.
- Students are ranked in order of merit in the Manipur GNM Rank List.
- The performance of the candidate on the entrance exam is taken into account.
- In addition, the authority’s official site publishes the ranking list.
- Furthermore, candidates are only called for the round of counseling based on the merit list.
Manipur GNM 2022 Counselling
- The final round of the admissions process is DME Manipur GNM Counseling.
- Candidates are required to appear in person with a set of documents.
- It’s important to note that you’ll need both the original versions and printouts of the documents.
- As a result, the seat allocation procedure is completed on the same day.
- Furthermore, the official website publishes all pertinent information about the counseling, including the location, time, and date.
- It’s possible that you won’t be notified about it. As a result, keep an eye on the relevant websites.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.