The Directorate of Health Services and the Directorate of Family Welfare Service will hold Manipur ANM 2021, also known as Manipur Auxiliary Nurse-Midwifery 2021, in October 2021 to enroll for training in General Nursing and Midwifery (ANM) and Female Health Worker (FHW) related courses. The council’s main goal is to improve nursing education and health care. At the state level, the admissions procedure takes place once a year.
The Manipur Training Selection Test is administered by the Manipur Health Department. This test is used to determine who is qualified for admission to the ANM training program in Manipur. Those who wish to be considered for admission must complete and submit the application form before the deadline. In order to shortlist qualified students, the admission authority will not hold an entrance exam. Aspirants will be shortlisted based on their performance in the 12th grade. In this essay, we’ll go over all you need to know about the Manipur ANM 2021.
Manipur ANM 2021 Important Dates
The dates for the entrance exam are not determined by the college or institute; candidates must first determine whether colleges in their state recognize the results of the respective entrance exams before filling out the application form.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of application||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Manipur ANM 2021 Application form
The application form for the ANM 2021 in Manipur will be issued soon. The Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery course is abbreviated as ANM. The Manipur Health Department is the official entity in charge of conducting admission procedures for eligible applicants in the state of Manipur. Official authorities, on the other hand, will conduct personal interview rounds for applicants who have passed the admission exam.
As a result, applicants will be admitted to the university based on their performance in the entrance exam and personal interview. Applicants interested in learning more about the admissions process should visit the university’s official website.
Application fee for Manipur ANM 2021
Here are some important data about Assam ANM 2021 that you should be aware of.
- The ANM test costs Rs 1000/- to register for.
- The application fee can be paid through internet banking, debit card, or credit card.
- It is not possible to get a refund for the application cost.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates must first register on the official website before beginning the application form submission process.
- Aspirants will be requested to enter some basic information upon registration, such as their name, email address, phone number, and so on.
- Candidates will be able to sign in using the credentials generated at the time of registration once they have registered.
- After logging in, applicants must supply as much information about themselves as possible, including their educational, personal, and contact information.
- Please keep in mind that the application form submission may be rejected if the information provided is erroneous or fraudulent.
- Aspirants must also upload scanned photographs of their passport-size photograph, signature, and other papers, in addition to their personal information.
- Candidates are recommended to take a printout of the completed application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Document required for Manipur ANM 2021:
For the application process, candidates must bring the following documents in addition to the application form:
- Applicants must present a parent’s Domicile, Residence, or Employment Certificate, which must be granted by the DC/Head of Deptt.
- Self-attested copy of their qualifying examination mark sheet.
- Admit card for the HSLC (High School Leaving Certificate) Exam, self-attested copy of age proof certificate issued by recognized Board / Council.
- Candidates must present valid S.C./S.T./O.B.C. certificates issued by the District’s concerned Deputy Commissioner or an officer authorized by him.
Manipur ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in applying for the Manipur ANM 2021 must ensure that they meet the following qualifying requirements. Their application forms will be rejected if they do not do so.
- As of December 31, 2021, a candidate’s age must be between 17 and 37 years old. Candidates from the SC/ST categories will be allowed a 5-year age relaxation. The upper age restriction for OBC candidates would be relaxed by up to three years.
- For this course, only female candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualifications in Education
- Aspirants must have received a minimum of 40% in a 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board of education in any stream.
- Candidates from reserved categories will receive a reduction in the minimum qualifying scores, which will be reduced from 35 percent to 35 percent.
- In order to apply, candidates must be medically fit.
Manipur ANM 2021 Exam Pattern
The ANM entrance exam is normally administered in a paper-and-pencil format. However, the Assam ANM 2021 test pattern has yet to be released. Let us have a decent concept by looking at some key facts of Assam’s ANM entrance exam.
- The exam is a total of 100 points.
- The questions will be written in both Assamese and English.
- There are a total of 100 questions on the exam, each worth one mark.
- English, General Science, Social Studies, and General Mathematics are among the disciplines covered by the question paper.
- There will be 25 questions in total from each subject.
- To choose the correct answer, candidates must fill up the OMR sheet with a blue/black ball pen.
Manipur ANM 2021 Syllabus
The ANM Courses’ overall framework, as well as the ANM Syllabus, are outlined here. Those seeking admission to such courses, however, must read the accompanying information.
Manipur ANM 2021 Admit Card
Eligible candidates who apply for Manipur ANM admission online form 2021 must download Manipur ANM Admit Card/Hall Ticket in order to participate in the Manipur ANM written entrance examination 2021. The Manipur ANM Admit Card will be available on the Manipur ANM official website, http://www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in.
Manipur ANM 2021 Result
The Assam ANM results are normally released one month after the exam. One might try to check their results on the admission exam’s official website. The merit list for the ANM entrance exam is available online. The names of the candidates who passed the Assam ANM Nursing Entrance Test will appear on the merit list.
Manipur ANM 2021 Counselling
Only those candidates who successfully complete the application will be able to participate in the counseling process. Aspirants who do not have an acknowledgment card will not be permitted to attend counseling. No seat will be assigned until all essential documents are in their original form.
Applicants must pay a counseling fee of Rs. 300 for general/OBC candidates and Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidates in cash. Selection will be done based on the results of the qualifying examination, as well as the availability of seats and the Manipur Government’s reservation policy. If two applicants have the same score, the elder candidate will be given preference.
If you have any suggestions in this article you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.