The VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form for B.Sc. Nursing was released on December 4, 2021. The official authority conducts the VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam to give admission to qualified applicants in B.Sc. and B.Sc. Nursing programs at various universities and institutes.
The VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 will take place on December 19, 2021. (B.Sc. Nursing). Every year, the Directorate of Medical and Health Service is in charge of organizing the entrance exam for applicants. Only female applicants are eligible to take the entrance exam and gain admission using the scorecard.
Applicants who intend to enroll in the above-mentioned courses should consult the university’s official website or the information provided below for a comprehensive understanding of the application process, entry requirements, exam pattern, admit card, merit list, admission procedure, and so on.
VBCH B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Merit List will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided here.
VBCH B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
The key information to the important events and dates is listed in the table below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Application form||4th December 2021|
|End date of Application submission||15th December 2021|
|Admit Card||19th December 2021|
|Exam Date||19th December 2021|
|Merit List||20th December 2021|
|Certificate Verification & First Counseling||23rd December 2021|
|Second Counseling||27th December 2021|
|Classes Commence from||1st January 2022|
VBCH B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Application form
The VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Form for B.Sc. Nursing was released on December 4, 2021. To participate in the admissions test and get admission to the nursing programs, applicants must complete the registration form.
Applicants must go to the university portal to complete the registration form. Following that, applicants must begin filling out the registration form by providing necessary information such as personal information, academic information, correspondence information, contact details, and so on.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following crucial information about the application fee is provided:
- Applicants can pay the registration fees online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- The registration fee for the B.Sc. Nursing courses are the same for all categories.
- The registration fee for the B.Sc Nursing program is Rs. 1000/-.
- Applicants who want to apply for a B.Sc Nursing course, on the other hand, must pay Rs 500/- as a registration fee.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must visit the Vinoba Bhave Civil Institute of Medical Sciences’ official website.
- Applicants must go to the official website and click on the link to the application form.
- They should be required to fill out all of the relevant information, such as personal, academic, and contact information.
- Photograph, signature, marksheet, residence, disability, caste, and OBC non-creamy layer certificate must be uploaded by applicants.
- Following that, applicants must pay the registration fees and obtain a hard copy of the registration form.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Passport Size latest photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Disability Certificate
VBCH B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following information is provided about the VBCH Nursing 2020 exam:
- The required age for entry is 17 years old as of before December 31, 2021, and the maximum age is 35 years old as of December 31, 2021.
- Required educational level required: The applicant must have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), the Pre-degree Examination (10+2), or have completed 12 years of schooling from a recognized board or institution with Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and English.
- Applicants must have passed PCB [Physics, Chemistry, Biology] and English individually, with a minimum of 45 percent marks in total for PCB at the 10+2 examination.
- Applicants from SC/ST or other backward classes must have a minimum of 40% in PCB.
- Applicants with 40% to 50% lower extremity handicap are also eligible to apply.
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
VBCH B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
For the applicants’ convenience, the following key information about the paper pattern is provided:
- For applicants, the admission exam will be administered online.
- Applicants will be granted a two-hour time limit.
- Questions of a more objective nature will be posted.
- The total number of points will be 100.
VBCH B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus
Applicants will prepare Class 12th based on relevant topics and chapters for the admissions test.
VBCH B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
Applicants will be able to obtain their admit cards online through the university’s official website. To access the website and download the admittance card, applicants must use their login information.
Applicants are advised to keep the admit card safe until the admission procedure is completed since it is an important document that will be required in the future. The admission card is a must-have document for the entrance exam.
VBCH B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Result
The candidate will be able to view their results on the official website after 24 hours of completing their computer-based test. After 10 days from the date of the entrance examination, the VBCH will publish the merit list on their official website.
VBCH B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Merit List
A merit list will be prepared for the listed courses. We have included information on the merit list below. Authorities will make admission decisions for candidates based on the merit list. Authorities will publish the merit list for candidates on the university’s official website.
Applicants must first visit the university’s official website to check the merit list. Applicants are strongly urged to receive the merit list from the university’s official website.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.