Jharkhand GNM 2021 (General Nursing and Midwifery) is a three-and-a-half-year diploma program provided in Jharkhand’s colleges. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts an entrance examination for admission to this program (JCECEB). The admission examination is only open to female candidates. The Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination is the name of the exam (NECE). The admission examination is held at the state level, and the application form is available on the official website in an online format.
The JCECEB will administer the entrance exam. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is the abbreviation for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is in charge of organizing and managing the entrance exam for eligible applicants every year.
The Jharkhand Combined Admission Competitive Examination Board will oversee the entrance exam (JCECEB). The JCECEB organizes and conducts an admission exam for qualified candidates each year. Admission to the GNM program is limited to those who perform well on the entrance exam.
Jharkhand GNM 2021 Important Dates
The crucial dates for the Jharkhand GNM Examination have been provided in the table below for applicants to review, and they should do so.
|Application form begin||To be announced|
|End Date of Application submission||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Jharkhand GNM 2021 Application form
The official body (JCECEB) will issue the Jharkhand GNM 2021 application forms in an online format. To obtain an application form, go to the university’s official website. Before you fill out the application form, make sure you read the eligibility requirements. Check and read all of the key instructions connected to the application procedure before submitting the application form.
Fill out the application form completely, including personal information, educational information, contact information, and so forth. Upload scanned images of passport-size photos and signatures in the size and format desired. To avoid rejection, take a printout of the form and submit it before the deadline.
- Applicants must pay a charge of Rs. 450/- as an application fee.
- The application fee is the same for all candidates regardless of category.
- Applicants can pay their registration fee online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking option.
- There is no way to seek a refund on the application fee.
- The authorities will not examine application fees received after the deadline.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit the official website for more information.
- Select ‘Online Application Submission – JCECE’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination-2021 (NECE-2021)’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ‘Useful Important Link’ section from the NECE tab.
- Fill up the needed information.
- Make a set of login credentials.
- Log in and complete the form with all of the essential information.
- The documents should be uploaded.
- Fill out the form and pay any fees that are due.
- Marksheets for the tenth and twelfth grades
- Photograph and signature in passport size
- Certificate of classification
- The MBBS Qualifying Examination mark sheet.
- Certificate of Residency
Jharkhand GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
If an applicant meets the following criteria, he or she is qualified for admission to Jharkhand GNM.
- Applicants must have received a minimum of 40% in class 10+2 with English as a compulsory subject and preferably Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized board.
- Jharkhand GNM is also open to applicants who have completed class 10+2 in the Arts stream with English.
- Candidates with a minimum aggregate of 40% in an Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM) diploma approved by the Indian Nursing Council can also apply for Jharkhand GNM.
- The applicants applied to the State Nursing Registration Council to become ANMs.
- The applicant must be 17 years old as of December 31st of the year in which they apply.
- The age limit is 35 years old. Applicants beyond the age of 35 are not eligible to apply for Jharkhand GNM.
Jharkhand GNM 2021 Exam Pattern
The following is the entrance exam schedule for applicants to review:
- The JCECEB NECE 2021 exam will be an objective-type test.
- 150 Questions will be there in the exam.
- The exam will be divided into five sections: English, Physics, Chemistry, Math, and Biology.
- It will be conducted in 2 languages Hindi and English.
The Jharkhand GNM Examination Syllabus will be based on 10+ 2 level exam. Syllabus will be released soon.
Jharkhand GNM 2021 Admit Card
- Applicants must bring their JCECE GNMECE 2021 admit card to the examination.
- Applicants will not be able to attend the entrance exam unless they have a hall ticket, which is a required document to bring to the entrance exam since it will be checked.
- The JCECEB GNMECE Admit Card will be accessible online at the conducting authority’s official website.
- The JCECEB GNMECE Admit Card must be downloaded from the internet and kept safe until the admission procedure is completed.
Jharkhand GNM 2021 Result
- The results will be posted on the university’s official website for applicants’ convenience.
- Applicants must log in to the university’s official website using their login credentials.
- The result is to be downloaded from the website by the applicants.
- Candidates are advised to preserve a few copies of the outcome.
- The outcome must be stored safely in case it is needed in the future.
Jharkhand GNM 2021 Merit List and Counselling
A merit list is used to announce the results. By inserting the candidate’s name, roll number, or even date of birth, the result can be found. The merit list is arranged in a rank-by-rank sequence. If applicants have the same rank, the individual with the higher Biology score is given priority. If the candidates’ Biology marks are equal, the candidate with the higher Chemistry score will be placed higher in the ranking list.
Applicants are admitted to various colleges that offer GNM programs depending on their entrance exam scores. The candidate must register for counseling by filling out the form for counseling available on JCECE’s official website. Counseling is done in a Rank-Wise manner. Candidates were required to report to the college/center on time for admission.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.