The admission process is overseen by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Every year, they plan and supervise the admissions process for the applicants. Furthermore, applicants only need to fill out and submit an application form to be considered for the available courses. The application process is then completed entirely online. The application can be found on the official webpage.
The merit list results are then announced. Following that, qualifying students must attend the counseling round. Applicants must, however, meet the university’s eligibility requirements in order to be admitted.
This website will assist applicants in understanding the fundamental details of the Jharkhand ANM 2023 Registration form, qualifications, documentation, and procedures.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided here.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants’ reference, the key information to the important events and dates is listed in the table below.
|Application form begin||September 2023|
|End Date of Application submission||September 2023|
|Application Correction||September 2023|
|Admit Card||September 2023|
|Exam Date||September 2023|
|Answer Key||December 2023|
|Counseling Registration||December 2023|
|Seat Allotment Letter||January 2023|
|Document Verification & Admission||January 2023|
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Application form
In November 2023, the Jharkhand ANM 2023 Registration Form will release. Applicants must complete a registration form that will be available online on the university portal. Applicants must go to the university portal to fill out the registration form. Applicants must complete the application process by enrolling on the website after browsing the website.
Applicants must give basic information during the registration process. Applicants must complete the application form after successfully registering. Applicants must fill out all of the required information on the application form when submitting it. After entering the information, candidates must upload the required documents, which are listed on the official website.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following crucial information about the application fee is provided:
- Application costs must be paid as part of the application procedure.
- Applicants who wish to be considered for admission to the institution must submit their registration fee before the deadline.
- Applicants in the general class must pay an application fee of Rs 1100/- for the admission exam.
- Applicants from the reserved categories must pay a fee of Rs. 550/- for the exam.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, students must visit the official website.
- After that, students must select Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination 2023 from the drop-down menu.
- Then, from the drop-down option, choose New Enrollment.
- Students must fill up their full name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, and a new password to register.
- They will receive the registration number on their registered mobile number and email address after completing the registration process.
- They can now access their account by entering their registration number and password.
- After that, they must fill out their passing year, percentage, and Board (of High School & Secondary Examination).
- For future reference, students must fill in their home addresses.
- After that, they must provide the most recent colored photos, signature, and left thumb impression in the format specified.
- Finally, candidates must pay for the registration using a debit card, credit card, or net banking account.
- Applicants must keep a printout of their registration form for future reference.
- Applicants are recommended to check the official website for updates on the Jharkhand ANM application 2023 on a regular basis.
- Date of Birth Matriculation Certificate
- If applicable, a certificate for the category or subcategory.
- Marksheet for the Senior Secondary Exam.
- Aadhar card, Pan card, voter id, and other forms of identification are acceptable.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Furthermore, an applicant must meet the following qualifications:
- By December 31, 2023, the minimum and maximum age for entry will be 17 and 35, respectively.
- ANM has no age restrictions.
- Minimum education of 10+2 classes is required.
- The authorities give precedence to Science (PCB) Plus English students.
- A minimum aggregate of 40% is required for the course.
- The candidate must be in good health.
- Only a small number of candidates who meet the entrance requirements are invited to counseling.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Exam Pattern
Applicants who wish to be considered for entrance to the program must take the entrance exam.
- Exam Mode: The government authorities will conduct an offline written entrance exam (pen and paper-based test).
- Sections of the Exam: The entrance exam will be divided into five sections, as determined by the authority.
- Questions: There will be 150 objective questions on the Entrance Exam.
- Exam Time Limit: Applicants must finish the entire entrance exam question paper in two hours.
- Applicants will only be required to answer objective-type multiple-choice questions (MCQ) in the entrance exam question paper.
- Both English and Hindi will be used in the admissions test.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Admit Card
Applicants who plan to take the entrance exam should have their admit cards with them for validation. Applicants will be able to download their admission cards a few weeks before the exam date. Admit cards will be posted on the university’s official website for applicants’ reference.
The admission card can be downloaded from the website by applicants. Applicants can access their admit cards by entering their login credentials. The admit card should be kept safe because it will be needed at some point during the admissions process.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Result
Applicants will be able to access their results in an online format when the entrance exam is completed on the university’s official website. The applicant’s mark in the admission exam will be included in the results, as well as other information.
To view the results, applicants must go to the official website and log in with their login information. Candidates must also review the merit list in addition to the outcomes. The authority will prepare following the announcement of the findings.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Counselling
Applicants must appear for the counseling round based on their merit list. Applicants must go through the document validation process during the counseling stage. Applicants must submit all original and attested copies of all required documents to the university for verification as part of the document verification procedure. Round applicants will be able to receive admission to the university after the document validation is completed.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.