Andhra Pradesh ANM 2021 Application Form will be released in October 2021. ANM stands for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, commonly known as ANM, is a village-level female health worker in India who is known as the first contact person between the community and the health services. The Conducting Body of Andhra Pradesh Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare.
Andhra Pradesh ANM is a State Level Admission Procedure for Female Health workers Training Course for 2 years. Andhra Pradesh Nursing Council will provide Certificates for work as a health worker.
Applicants who need more details about Andhra Pradesh ANM Check Below All details on this page, Like Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure.
Andhra Pradesh ANM 2021 Important Dates
|Application form Starts||October 2021|
|Last Date of Application Submission||November 2021|
|Selection List||November 2021|
|Starting of Class||December 2021|
Andhra Pradesh ANM 2021 Application Form
- Andhra Pradesh ANM 2021 Application Form will be released in October 2021.
- Submission of Application Form till Last week of October 2021.
- To fill the Application Form applicants, need to visit the official website.
- Fill up separate applications for “Free & Management quota seats” available in the particular district in Private MPHW(F) Training Institutions.
- For the Management Quota Seats also, the candidates are required to fill up the application form and submit the same along with the list of Management quota admitted candidates to the selection committee for its approval.
- The Application Form will be available on the official website in Online Mode.
- Applicants who want to appear for admission need to fill the Application Form.
- Applicants are requested to fill and submit the duly filled Application Form before the due date to avoid Last Minute Rush.
- After visiting the official website applicants need to click on the Online Application Form tab available on the homepage of the website.
- After Click, the Application Form applicants need to fill in the necessary details as needed.
- Applicants are instructed to fill in all necessary details correctly and properly in the Application Form.
- As false information and incomplete forms will lead to rejection of the same from the authorities.
- After filling in all necessary details like personal detail, educational detail, course-related detail, parent’s details, contact details, and some more additional details.
- Once the above-mentioned details are filled in properly applicants need to paste passport size photograph in the space provided in the Application Form.
- After filing the Application Form completely applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled Application Form.
- Applicants must keep the printout of the duly filled Application Form for future usage.
Document Required in Application
- SSC certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Character certificate
- ID Proof
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/BCs)
- Residential Certificate/Study Certificate from 6th to 10th class.
AP ANM 2021 Application Fee
Applicants are instructed to pay the application fee once the Application Form is filled and submitted.
- Registration fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) by way of D.D. in favor of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, A.P., Amaravathi payable at Hyderabad.
- BC/SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of the registration fee.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Applicants must note that the application fee will not be transferred.
- Applicants are instructed to deposit the application fee before the due date to complete the application process
AP ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as of 31st December of the year.
- And the upper age limit is 30 years of age.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC, ST, and BC’s as per the rules in force.
The Minimum Educational qualification for admission into the Multipurpose Health workers (Female) Training Course shall be an Intermediate pass with any group.
Categorization of Seats
- 60% of the total number of seats shall be called “Free seats”
- The remaining 40% shall be called “Management Seats”
AP ANM 2021 Selection Procedure
- All the Govt./Grant-in-aid/Private MPHW(F)/ANM Course institutions shall admit candidates uniformly once a year as per INC regulations.
- The merit list will contain the names of the nominated applicants for the admission process.
- As soon as the selection procedure is completed as per the above instructions and guidelines.
- The District Medical and Health Officers/ Member-Convener of the Selection Committee are requested to follow the above instructions strictly while making admissions into MPHW(F) Training Course.
- The selection list should indicate very clearly the numbers of candidates under free and management quota for each private nursing school separately and their photos should be affixed against the name of each candidate.
Andhra Pradesh ANM Counselling
- The state does not provide a centralized counseling process for MPHW (F) courses.
- The students have to fill up the admission form for all the colleges they want to apply for, along with multiple forms made available by the Commissionerate for each application.
- The students will have to send different copies of all the documents for each college.
- They will then have to check the selection list of all the necessary districts.
Andhra Pradesh ANM Reservation Policy
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.