students who wish to enroll in Meghalaya’s 3.5-year General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) session 2023 has been able to apply for it. If you’re interested in applying, you’ll need to fill out the Govt. of Meghalaya GNM Training Course 2023 application form and submit it by the deadline.
The application form for the Meghalaya GNM 2023 will be made available soon. GNM Meghalaya 2023 admissions are handled by the Shillong Department of Health and Family Welfare. In total, the program lasts three years and six months. If you are interested in applying, you must complete the application form and submit it by the due date to be considered. Only women can apply for this course.
When it comes to paramedical education in Meghalaya, this post is for you. In this article, we’ll go over all of the information about the Meghalaya Paramedical Admissions 2023, including dates, eligibility, how to apply, and the admission procedure.
This post is for you if you are interested in pursuing a paramedical education in Meghalaya. We will go over all of the data concerning the Meghalaya Paramedical Admissions 2023 in this article, including dates, eligibility, how to apply, and the admission procedure.
Meghalaya GNM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided below-
Meghalaya GNM 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can use the calendar in the table below to stay up to date on crucial events and dates for Meghalaya GNM 2023.
|Application Form||10th August 2023|
|Submission of Application Form||20th August 2023|
|Merit List for Screening||29th August 2023|
|Screening Test||6th & 7th September 2023|
|Selection List||29th September 2023|
|Counseling||30th September to 7th October 2023|
|Vacant Seat Admission||11th October 2023|
Meghalaya GNM 2023 Application form
The application form for Meghalaya GNM 2023 will be Released Soon. Application forms must be submitted by the 4th week of September 2023. To apply, applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the application form and prospectus from the website’s official page. Applicants can begin filling out the application form once they have read and understood the instructions in the prospectus.
While filling out the application form, applicants are required to provide certain information, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and more. On the university’s official website, candidates are also required to submit scanned images of their signatures and photographs in quantified sizes and formats.
The following are the most important details about the application fee for the applicants:
- It is a requirement for applicants to pay the application fee before the due date because it is an integral part of the application process.
- The university’s officials will discuss the application fee details on the university’s official website so that applicants can make an informed choice.
- To find out more about the application fee, applicants should visit the university’s website.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates must go to the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Meghalaya to submit their applications.
- Click on “Application for GNM Course” under “Notifications” on the homepage.
- An application page will appear, where you’ll need to fill in various details. This includes their name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and other information.
- This is followed by the candidate’s uploading of all required documents and photographs. Pictures and documents in JPEG format should not be larger than 400 kilobytes (kilobytes).
- You must enter your captcha code after uploading all of your documents and accept all of the declarations.
- Photocopies of recent passport-size photos.
- Mark sheets for classes 10 and 12.
- candidates who qualify for an SC/ST certificate.
- Qualifications for obtaining a Permanent Residency Certificate.
- Disability Certificate.
Meghalaya GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Meghalaya GNM Nursing qualifying criteria are determined by the Indian Nursing Council (INC) and the Department of Health and Family Welfare in Shillong, Meghalaya. Meghalaya’s GNM nursing eligibility requirements are listed below.
- Applicants must be unmarried women who are natives or permanent residents of the state and who have never been married.
- Prior to the deadline date of December 31, 2023, candidates must have reached the age of 17.
- There is a maximum age limit of 35 years.
- 10+2 registered Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM).
- After being examined and certified by a Medical & Health Officer, candidates with a locomotor disability of 40 percent to 50 percent of the lower extremity will be given a 3-percent disability reservation.
- At least 40% in the 10+2 level examination from a recognized university/board. Applicants from the State Open School recognized by the State Government and the National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by the Central Government are also eligible. Science, on the other hand, is preferred.
- In order to apply, you must be in good health.
Meghalaya GNM 2023 Exam Pattern
- There will be sixty-five (65) questions on the paper.
- The questions will all be multiple-choice (MCQs) with four alternative responses.
- It will take 1 hour and 30 minutes to finish the paper.
- Except for the English grammar and logical thinking sections, the questions will be in both English and Bengali.
The course is structured in such a way that students would be able to address the country’s health needs. Not only that, but after completing the Diploma Course, you can continue your education in this sector. Aspirants should review the whole course details for reference before registering for the course.
Meghalaya GNM 2023 Admit Card
- Every year, the General Nurse Midwifery Exam is held by the National Rural Health Mission of Meghalaya to recruit qualified people for government jobs.
- Candidates who intend to take the NRHM Meghalaya GNM Exam must first obtain their Meghalaya General Nurse Midwifery Hall Ticket from the organization’s official website.
- The admit card is one of the necessary documents to have with you during an examination.
- In the months of November 2023, the GNM Screening will be held.
Meghalaya GNM 2023 Result/Merit List
- Accordingly, a merit list will be prepared for the aforementioned courses.
- The merit list is described in detail below.
- On the basis of the merit list, administrators will decide which applicants will be admitted.
- The Result will be published on the university’s official website for the applicants.
- Applicants must access the university’s official website in order to view the merit list.
- Candidates are encouraged to download the university’s merit list from the university’s official website.
Meghalaya GNM 2023 Counselling
- To participate in the counseling round, applicants had to click on a link and fill out a registration form.
- In the counseling round, applicants had to make a selection based on their preferences, and they had to ensure that their choices were filled.
- A seat allocation letter can be downloaded from the university’s website once the counseling round has been completed and the applicants are informed of their seats.
- When the applicants’ seats are selected, they must go to the designated college with all of the necessary documents and credentials.
Meghalaya ANM 2023
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.
5 thoughts on “Meghalaya GNM 2023”
Is GNM meritlist is out
Gnm result for screening test
Screening Test Result will be available soon.
Vacant seat admission list should be out after main list screening