The application form for the GNM 2022 in Jammu and Kashmir has been released on 12th May 2022. Jammu and Kashmir State Paramedical and Nursing Council administer GNM admissions in the state. It is held to determine who will be accepted into a three-year full-time General Nurses and Midwives (GNM) programme. Every year, a large number of applicants enrol in this course.
Aspirants who wish to enrol in a General Nurses and Midwives course at one of the state’s affiliated colleges can do so by filling out an application form in an offline manner. Aspirants will learn about the Jammu and Kashmir GNM Registration Form timeline, qualifications, and how to fill out the registration form in this post.
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 Application Form has been Released on 12th May 2022. The Link has been provided below-
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 Important Dates
Candidates must be aware of the crucial dates for admission, which will be announced according to the announcement.
|Application form||12th May 2022|
|submission of application||31st May 2022|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 Application form
The registration form for the GNM 2022 in Jammu & Kashmir has been available on 12th May 2022. Applicants must first go to the university portal and get the registration form and prospectus there. Applicants should begin filling out the registration form after reviewing the instructions in the prospectus.
Applicants must input various important elements in the registration form, such as personally identifiable information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Application fee for Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022
- Because paying the application cost is such a crucial component of the application procedure, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The details of the application fee will be discussed on the university portal by the official authorities for the candidates’ reference.
- It is recommended that students go to the university online website to learn more about the registration fee.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants should visit the Jammu and Kashmir State Paramedical and Nursing Council’s official site.
- The prospectus and registration form should be downloaded from the official website.
- Students must correctly and completely fill out all needed elements in the registration form, which will include academic information in addition to the academic information.
- They must scan and upload the needed documents into the registration form before submitting it.
- Students must then take a printout of the registration form for future reference.
Document required for Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022:
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Passport size photograph and signature
- Domicile Certificate
- PwD Certificate
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the registration form for Jammu and Kashmir GNM Admissions, contenders must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements, which are listed below.
- To apply for admission, a candidate must be at least 17 years old.
- They ought to be citizens of India.
- Applicants must have completed the 10+2 Science stream (Medical and Non-Medical).
- Applicants must have received at least 40% of their marks from a recognised Board.
- For admittance, candidates must be medically fit.
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 Merit List and Counselling
The Provisional Merit List for the GNM 2022 in Jammu & Kashmir will be Released in September 2022. GNM is a three-year full-time diploma programme offered by the Punjab Nurses Registration Council in Chandigarh and authorised by the Indian Nursing Council (INC). This 6-month internship is required as part of the GNM programme. In some colleges, this course may also be available on a part-time basis.
To participate in the counselling phase, candidates must first open a specific URL and fill out a registration form. After that, individuals must choose a decision that best suits their needs and obtain the options at the counselling stage.
Candidates must get seat assignment letters from the university portal when the counselling stage is completed. When the candidates’ seats are determined, they must go to the designated college with all necessary documents and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.