By providing effective training, the ANM course prepares students to work as basic health professionals. The A.N.M. (Nursing) program is a secondary-level medical nursing program. This course lasts two years and has a four-semester structure. It is provided part-time by numerous institutes.
Many institutes may offer it on a part-time basis. Furthermore, this course takes at least two years to finish. It is a job that focuses on wildlife and provides several work chances for those who successfully complete it. Similarly, it makes a guarantee in terms of science and encompasses the healthcare profession. This course is presented on the campuses of various colleges and universities across the country.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2022 Important Dates
The tentative dates for the Jammu and Kashmir ANM course 2022 registration form will be discussed in this section.
|Application form||To be announced|
|End date of application||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2022 Application form
The registration form for the ANM 2022 in Jammu & Kashmir will be released soon. To fill out the registration form, applicants must go to the university portal. Applicants should keep in mind that in order to participate in the admissions process, they must have a completed registration form and submit it before the deadline.
Applicants are encouraged to read the important guidelines linked to the registration process before submitting the application form. Following that, candidates must meet the university’s qualifying conditions before beginning to fill out the registration form.
- The registration fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking account.
- Under no circumstances will the registration fee be returned or transferred once it has been paid.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Go to the Jammu and Kashmir State Paramedical and Nursing Council’s official website.
- Click on the applicant login link and fill in the required information, such as the candidate’s full name, date of birth (the same as on the class 10th passing certificate), valid email address, and phone number.
- The registration number will now be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email address.
- Use your registration number and password, or an OTP, to access your account.
- Applicants must fill in their parent’s name as it appears on their Class 10th and Class 12th passing certificates.
- Fill in both the permanent and current addresses.
- Applicants must upload the appropriate documents, as well as their scanned photo and signature in JPEG and JPG formats, as specified in the official notification.
- After that, double-check each entry.
- Click on the submit button after you’ve double-checked everything.
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet.
- Category Certificate only if needed.
- PWD Certificate only if needed.
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Scanned Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants interested in applying for Jammu and Kashmir ANM Admission 2022 must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be at least 17 years old at the start of the application process.
- Applicants applying for Jammu and Kashmir ANM admission must be at least 35 years old.
- Applicants must have passed a recognized board’s class 12th test in the Science stream.
- The required minimum aggregate marks in the 12th test may differ from one institute to the next.
- Applicants who will complete their class 12th exam prior to the start of the admissions process are also eligible.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2022 Result
Applicants will only be able to access the results over the internet. The results will be posted on the university’s official website. On the university’s official website, applicants must provide their roll number and date of birth.
They must double-check the results with specifics. It’s a good idea to save and duplicate the output. Authorities would decide whether or not to admit applicants based upon the results.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2022 Merit List and Counselling
The merit list’s details are listed below. On the basis of the merit list, the appropriate officials will grant admission to the applicants.
Administrators will publish a merit list for all applicants on the university’s official website. To view the merit list, aspirants must visit the university’s official website. Applicants are urged to access the university’s official website to get the merit list.
Applicants must click the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Every college publishes a set of documentation that must be submitted. When you apply, double-check that you have all of the pamphlets on this list.
Take attested duplicates of everything listed above. Don’t forget to bring the money to pay the fees, no questions asked, or by demand draught. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their chosen options and have the choices filled up during the counseling stage. Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university portal after the counseling round is completed.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.