The Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu, is in charge of GNM admissions, and the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council is the organizing body. Admission to the Tamil Nadu GNM program has been started on 1st April 2022. Admissions to the Tamil Nadu GNM Nursing program are usually merit-based and based on the students’ final qualifying exam scores.
GNM in Nursing is a three-year diploma program designed for those interested in pursuing a career in nursing. The course’s goals are to prepare candidates for clinical nursing by instilling all of the latest practices and procedures in modern healthcare.
All updates about the admission process will be available in an online format only on the university’s official website, as the authoritative authorities, the Tamil Nadu State Nursing Council will be responsible for publishing all information on the website.
Tamil Nadu GNM 2022 Application Form has been Extended till 10th September 2022. The Link has been provided below-
Tamil Nadu GNM 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants’ convenience, the important information related to important events and dates is listed in the table below.
|Application Form||1st April 2022|
|End date of application form||10th September 2022|
|Merit List||October 2022|
Tamil Nadu GNM 2022 Application form
The application form for Tennessee GNM 2022 has been available. The deadline for online applications is 31st August 2022. Applicants will only be able to obtain the application form through the internet. There are no other options for applicants to obtain a registration form. To appear for the admission procedure, however, applicants must read all of the essential instructions related to the admission process and meet the institute’s qualifying criteria.
Only those aspirants who completely meet the eligibility criteria will be admitted by the authorities. Applicants must begin filling out the application form once the eligibility requirements have been verified. Applicants must also download the application form as well as the prospectus from the institution’s official website to complete the application form.
Application fee for Tamil Nadu GNM 2022
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the application fee is provided:
- The registration form is a crucial component of the application procedure.
- As a result, applicants are advised to pay the application fee before the deadline to complete the process.
- Applicants must pay the application fee before the official deadline set by the authorities.
- All information about the registration fees, however, will be available on the institution’s official website.
- For the admission procedure, applicants must pay Rs 200/- as an application fee.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must visit the Directorate of Health Services, Tamil Nadu’s official website.
- Locate the courses section on the homepage and select the Diploma Courses tab.
- After that, the applicant will be directed to the application page, where they must download the registration form.
- The applicant must then complete all of the required fields on the application form. This includes information such as their name, address, and qualifications, as well as other information.
- The applicant must submit the application form after double-checking the information.
Document required for Tamil Nadu GNM 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- For eligible candidates, and SC/ST certificate is required.
- For eligible candidates, a Permanent Residency Certificate
- Disability Certificate
Tamil Nadu GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following is important information about the eligibility criteria for the applicants’ reference:
- The applicant should take the HSC exam from a well-known board.
- Applicants must have completed an ANM Nursing course from a recognized nursing institution to be admitted to the GNM program.
- The HSC exam must be passed with a minimum score of 40% for applicants in the General category.
- In addition, applicants from the reserved category must obtain a minimum of 35 percent (passing marks) in the HSC exams.
- Officials have decided that the applicants’ minimum age limit must be greater than 17 years old.
- The upper age limit, on the other hand, has yet to be determined by the authorities.
TN GNM 2022 Selection Procedure
There is no examination conducted for candidates who wish to be considered for admission. Applicants will be admitted based on their performance in previous qualifying exams. Following the receipt of all applications, authorities will compile a merit list of applicants based on the applicants’ grades in academic exams.
The university’s official website will be updated with the merit list for applicants’ reference. Official authorities, on the other hand, will invite nominated applicants for the second round of admissions based on their performance in previous qualifying academic exams.
Tamil Nadu GNM 2022 and Counselling
Because there is no exam, direct admissions are made based on the candidate’s merit. As a result, a high score on the previous qualifying exam will improve your chances of being accepted. Following the successful submission of the application, the candidate must proceed to the next step.
- Applicants who are selected according to the merit list will be eligible for counseling after the merit list is announced. The counseling will take place in a traditional setting.
- The applicant must appear at the center on the scheduled date.
- The applicant should arrive completely prepared and bring all required documentation.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.