Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is a public university in the Indian city of Jaipur. It was founded on February 25, 2005, by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, and it began operations in January 2006. Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing 2022 is 2 years Course. Has its own college and serves as an affiliated university for all of Rajasthan’s government and society-run medical colleges, as well as some privately run medical colleges. The university offers a wide range of medical courses. Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form will be available in Online Mode.
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) held an admission entrance test for various nursing courses in Rajasthan. It is a state-level online test. Candidates who must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with 45 percent aggregate marks (40 percent for reserved categories) can fill out the online application form at ruhsraj.org, the official website of RUHS. Candidates for admission to B.Sc., Post Basic B.Sc., and M.Sc. Nursing courses are shortlisted by the university based on their performance in the test.
Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.
Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The valuable information related to the important events and dates is listed in the table below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Application Form||3rd week of November 2022|
|End Date of Application||2nd week of December 2022|
|Admit Card||4th week of December 2022|
|Exam Date||1st week of January 2022|
|Result||To be Announced|
Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form will be made available online. Candidates who meet the above requirements can apply online at ruhsraj.org. Applicants can review the simple steps for completing the application form online.
They will be required to enter their personal, communication, and educational information. They may also be required to upload a scanned file of their photographs and signature. Following that, candidates will be required to pay an online fee.
Click Here to Apply Online.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the application fee is provided:
- The application fee for applicants in the general category is Rs 3000/-.
- For the admission procedure, applicants from the reserved categories must pay Rs 1500/- as an application fee.
- Only debit cards, credit cards, and net banking can be used to pay the application fee online.
- The application fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable for the applicants’ Reference.
Here are steps to fill the form:
Step 1: Choose the course for which you want to apply, then enter the Username/Password you were given when you filled out the application form.
Step 2: After logging in, choose the Payment option.
Step 3: In the choices section, candidates must select their preferred college and course/branch (for MSc. Nursing). It should be noted that candidates can select as many options as they want.
Step 4: Finally, after the last date/time of choice filling, print the choices.
Document required for Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing 2022:
- Certificate of Completion and Board Marksheet for Class 10th
- Certificate of Completion and Board Marksheet for Class 12th
- PwD Credentials
- Certificate of Migration
- Certificate of Domicile
- Certificate of Transfer
Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for B.Sc. or M.Sc. Nursing Admission to RUHS, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria listed below. If a candidate is found to be ineligible and continues to apply to this University, his or her candidature will be canceled.
- Indians are the residents’ nationality.
- A candidate must have completed an MBBS or BDS program, as well as a mandatory internship. Alternatively, you should have passed B.V.Sc & AH or B.Sc (Biology with Chemistry and Zoology).
- Minimum Marks Requirement – 60 Percentage in Total (in the first attempt).
- Education Qualification: 60% on average, having passed B.Sc (Biotechnology) on their first attempt.
Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Examining Mode – Online (Computer-based test)
- English is the examination medium.
- Question Types – Multiple Choice Question
- The total number of questions is 100.
- Maximum Points – 200
- Marking Scheme – +2 point for each correct answer/ 0 point for each incorrect answer
- Negative Marking – Does Not Apply
Applicants can Prepare the complete syllabus for the RUHS nursing entrance examination from B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus.
Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
- RUHS will issue admit cards for all nursing courses via its official website.
- To download their RUHS 2022 Admit card, candidates will need their date of birth and application form number.
- Aspirants must attach a passport-sized photograph to the space provided on the admit card.
- They must check and verify all of the information provided, such as name, center, DOB, date, time, and so on.
- Before downloading the admit card, double-check everything.
- In the event of a discrepancy, candidates must contact the RUHS authorities.
Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
- RUHS Bachelor of Science in Nursing During the counseling, the outcome is taken into account.
- The authority summons students for counseling based on their merit rankings.
- The chosen candidates are then admitted to nursing schools in Rajasthan.
- Furthermore, the university publishes the answer key before the announcement of the results.
- A candidate’s chances of selection can be predicted by consulting the solution key. The final result is based solely on the official answer key.
Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Merit List
- It is essentially a list of candidates who have passed the entrance exam.
- In this list, the candidates are ranked according to their scores.
- Furthermore, candidates are called for counseling rounds based on their position on the merit list.
- The names of all selected candidates are thus listed on the RUHS 2022 Nursing Merit List.
- The counseling round begins shortly after the merit list is released.
- The rank list also includes information such as the candidate’s name, merit rank, and exam roll number, among other things.
Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling
- Following the announcement of the entrance examination results, a specified amount must be deposited in offline mode, which will be deducted from the tuition fees.
- Applicants must present all original documents, which will be verified by the institution’s administration.
- Seats will be assigned strictly in the order of merit.
- Colleges will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vacancies created by candidates failing to join within the time frame will be filled as soon as possible by candidates from the merit list in the entrance examination.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.