The Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati 2023 Registration Form for M.Sc. Nursing has been released. The official institution of the university, the Army College of Nursing, will announce all updates related to the admission procedure. Army College of Nursing will hold an admissions process for applicants to provide them with the opportunity to enroll in B.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing programs at the university and its affiliated institutions throughout Guwahati.
The Indian Nursing Council in New Delhi and the Assam Nurses Midwives and Health Visitors Council in Guwahati, Assam, both recognize the Army College of Nursing. The applicants will take an entrance exam administered by the authorities. Authorities will grant admission to candidates based on their entrance exam scores.
Applicants should review the information below to learn more about the Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2023, including important dates, the application procedure, eligibility requirements, and the merit list.
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released (B.Sc. Nursing). The Link has been provided below-
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2023 Important Dates
Important dates for Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2023 events and dates are listed below in the table.
|Important events||Dates for B.Sc. Nursing||Dates for M.Sc. Nursing|
|Application Form||20th March 2023||To be announced|
|The due date for receipt of application forms without late fee||19th May 2023||To be announced|
|The due date for receipt of application forms with a late fee of Rs. 100||—||To be announced|
|Admit card||23rd May 2023||To be announced|
|Mock Test for Candidates||25th May 2023||—|
|Date of Entrance Exam||4th June 2023||To be announced|
|The Announcement of the Result||To be announced||August 2023|
|Commencement of counseling||To be announced||September 2023|
|2nd Merit List||To be announced||—|
|Admission||To be announced||November 2023|
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission Application form
On the official website, the Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission Registration Form will be available. Applicants who wish to enroll in this institute’s B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing programs should complete the application form online.
The candidates can learn more about the Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission Application Form by reading the content provided above. Before filling out the application form, applicants must understand their eligibility criteria, the important deadlines, and the application process.
Application fee for Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission
For the applicants’ convenience, we have included all pertinent information about the registration fees below:
- Applicants must pay Rs 1000 for B.Sc Nursing and Rs 50 for gateway fees.
- If you are applying for an M.Sc. Nursing course, you must pay Rs 600.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, applicants should go to the Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati’s official website.
- The Army Institute of Nursing in Guwahati can provide you with an application form and prospectus.
- You can also get it by having to send a Demand Draft to AIN/ Command HQ (AWES)/ Army HQ (AWES), New Delhi.
- Applicants should fill out the application form with all of their correct and complete information.
- Applicants must make the payment in cash and submit the completed application form along with all necessary paperwork.
- Proof of date of birth
- School Leaving Certificate
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Caste Certificate
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission Eligibility Criteria
All vital information about the eligibility requirements for the applicants’ reference is listed below:
- A recognized board must complete the HSC or an equivalent.
- A recognized university must award a B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree.
- Applicants must have completed physics, chemistry, biology, and English as part of their HSC in the science stream.
- In the HSC exams, general category applicants must score at least 50%, while reserved category applicants must score at least 45 percent.
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The authority administers an OAT (Online Admission Test), which means the exam will be administered online.
- Exam Time: The exam will last two hours.
- The question paper includes 120 Multiple Choice Question types, also known as objective questions.
- Exam Subjects: There will be five exam subjects (namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and General Awareness).
- Scheme of Assessment: Each correct answer is worth one mark, while incorrect answers are worth 0.25 points less.
The general level of the admission test will be 11th and 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/pre-medical/intermediate science or an equivalent qualification of the State Education Board/Indian University/CBSE.
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission Admit Card
The university will send an admit card to the applicant’s registered email address. Authorities will also mail admit cards to applicants at their registered addresses in an envelope provided with the registration form. Applicants are commanded to check the information on the admit card once they have received it.
Admit cards/hall tickets will contain important information for applicants such as Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule, and examination center details, among other things.
Applicants are directed to bring their admit card with them to the entrance exam. Applicants who have successfully submitted the registration form will be issued admit cards.
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission Result
Once the admission test is finished, the official institutions will proclaim the applicants’ results. Authorities will prepare a merit list of applicants in addition to the Result. The merit list will be determined by the applicants’ performance in the entrance exam.
The results and merit list will be posted on the university’s official website for applicants’ convenience. Following the announcement of the results, the authorities will send the applicants a letter for counseling or admission.
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission Counseling
The counseling round will be entirely dependent on the merit list prepared by the authorities based on the entrance exam scores. Admission will be granted to applicants who performed well in the entrance exam and meet the eligibility criteria. As a result, during the counseling round, applicants are required to be present in person.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.