The registration form for Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2023 has been available from 20th March 2023. Applicants seeking admission to the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar must complete and submit the Application Form, which is available on the university portal. Army College of Nursing was established to admit female applicants who were army personnel or ex-servicemen.
Army College of Nursing has released the admittance statement for the academic year 2023-23. The Army College Of Nursing Registration Form will be available online on the official web page. Admission to the courses is determined by the results of the OAT Examination. Candidates taking the exam must review the exam pattern and all other relevant information about the Army College of Nursing (ACN) Jalandhar Admission 2023.
Official authorities will grant admission to the university to applicants based on their performance in the entrance exam. On the university’s official website, applicants can learn more about the eligibility criteria, the application process, important events and dates, and so on. Applicants may also refer to the information provided below.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 20th March 2023. The Link has been Provided Below-
Important Dates for Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2023
The table below contains important dates for Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2023 events and schedules.
|Application Form||20th March 2023|
|The due date for receipt of application forms without late fee||19th May 2023|
|Admit card||23rd May 2023|
|Mock Test for Candidates||25th May 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam||4th June 2023|
|The Announcement of the Result||To be announced|
|Commencement of counseling||To be announced|
|2nd Merit List||To be announced|
|Admission||To be announced|
Registration form for Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2023
The application form for Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2023 has been released on 20th March 2023. For applicants, application forms have been made available online on the university portal. Applicants must first visit the university’s official website and register.
After successfully registering, applicants must download the Application Form from the website.
Applicants must use the credentials generated during registration to download the Application Form. Applicants must correctly fill out the Application Form after downloading it. Applicants must not leave any forms blank or they will be rejected by the authorities. Applicants must fill out the Application Form correctly and completely, as incorrect information will not be accepted.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the registration fees is provided:
- If paying a fee before the deadline, applicants must pay Rs 600/- as an application fee.
- After the due date, the application fee is Rs 700/- (plus Rs 100/- as a late fee).
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit the Army College of Nursing’s official website.
- Applicants must register by entering the required information in the required fields.
- For registration, enter entrance examination roll numbers will be posted on the ACN, Jalandhar Cantt website.
- Applicants will receive login information in order to complete the application form.
- Applicants must fill out the application form with all of their personal information, academic qualifications, and correspondence address.
- Following that, applicants must pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Admit card
- Attendance card
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Qualifying mark sheets
- DD of application fee
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to apply for admission to the Army College of Nursing in B.Sc Nursing must first check their eligibility requirements before filling out the registration form.
- Applicants must have completed Class XII or an equivalent exam from a recognized board in five subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English) and received 45 percent in aggregate.
- Applicants in their first year of a three-year degree program in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized university, including a practical test in three subjects.
- Daughters: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 25 on December 31st of the year of admission.
- Veer Naris/Wives of Service/Retired Army Persons:- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 35 on December 31 of the year of admission.
- Exam Mode: The test will be administered online.
- The entrance exam will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions.
- The questions will be of the objective variety.
- Each correct answer will receive one point.
- Negative Marks: For each incorrect answer, 0.25 will be deducted.
The overall standard of the admission test will be that of the 11th and 12th grades under the 10+2 scheme/pre-medical/intermediate science or a corresponding State Education Board/Indian Academic exam.
Admit Card for Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2023
Applicants must select the examination centers where they wish to take the OAT 2023. The official authorities will make it available on the internet.
The ACN Jalandhar 2023 Admit Card will be made available shortly. To obtain an admit card, applicants must go to the university portal. It is advised to obtain the Admit Card from the website.
Applicants must also make copies of their admit cards and keep them safe. It is an important paper that must be brought with you to the exam.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2023 Result
Only the results will be made available to applicants via online means. The results will be announced on the university’s official website.
Aspirants must go to the university portal and enter their roll number and date of birth. They must use specifics to check the results.
It is advised to download the outcome and make a copy of it. Administrators will admit applicants based on the results.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2023 Counseling
Applicants will be enrolled at the university based on a Merit List prepared by the university’s administration. Only qualified applicants will be admitted by the authorities.
Official authorities will compile a Merit List of applicants based on their performance in the entrance exam.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.