B.Ed is a teaching profession for those who have a strong desire to teach and learn. Punjab University Chandigarh handles B.Ed admissions in the city. The curriculum is divided into four semesters and lasts two years. Applicants seeking B.Ed. Admission in Punjab is offered to colleges affiliated with Punjab University. Applicants who wish to enroll in the Bachelor of Education program in Chandigarh must take the Joint B.Ed Punjab Admission entrance exam.
Those applicants who wish to enlist in a two-year Bachelor of Education curriculum must apply for this entrance examination by completing the application form online at the official website.
This post contains detailed information about Chandigarh B.Ed 2023, such as the Registration Form, Schedules, Eligibility Requirements, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Result, Selection Procedure, and so on.
Chandigarh B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The hugely important events and dates have been specified in the link below for the people applying.
|Release Date of Online Application||July 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||August 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||August 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Photograph, Signature with rest of information||August 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||August 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||August 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||September 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Merit List||September 2023|
|1st Counselling of Admission||September 2023|
|2nd Counselling of Admission||4th week of August 2023|
Chandigarh B.Ed 2023 Application form
On July 2023, the Chandigarh B.Ed 2023 Application Form was made available. The application form must be submitted by August 2023. Applicants must access the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and prospectus from there. Candidates must begin filling out the Registration Form as soon as they have checked the instructions in the brochure.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Applicants must enter some necessary details in the Application Form, such as personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and other details when submitting the Application Form.
Application fee for Chandigarh B.Ed 2023
The following information is provided for candidates regarding the application fee:
- Payment of the registration fees is an important part of the application process, so applicants are reminded to pay the application fee by the due date.
Fee for registration (non-refundable):
- General Rs. 2400/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD Rs. 1200/-
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Visit the Punjab University’s official website (https://chandigarhbed.puchd.ac.in/).
- Click on login on the homepage to register for the website.
- You will be given your login information. To log in, use them.
- Following that, the applicant must complete the application form.
- Enter your information, signature, photographs, qualification information, and any other documents that are required.
- Submit your application and print a copy for future use.
Document required for Chandigarh B.Ed 2023:
- Marksheets for classes 10th and 12th
- Graduation mark sheet for all semesters
- If applicable, a mark sheet for each semester of post-graduation.
- Certificate of Character
- If applicable, a reservation certificate
- UT pool certificates are required.
Chandigarh B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates should confirm their eligibility. The following qualifications are required for a candidate to apply for the Punjab B.Ed. Course Admission.
- The candidate must have completed his or her Matriculation from an authorized state or central board.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognized affiliated board.
- An applicant must be a graduate student in any field from a recognized university.
- A graduate candidate must have 50 percent (for general) and 45 percent (for reserved categories such as OBC/SC/ST).
- There are no age restrictions for this exam.
Chandigarh B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
The questions in the exam are objective in nature, and candidates will have two hours to complete the paper. More information about the Punjab B.Ed. The admission Exam Pattern can be found below:
- The total number of questions is 120.
- The most prevalent sort of question is a multiple-choice question (MCQ).
- Total points: 120
- Each question is worth one point.
Chandigarh B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
Punjab B. Ed. Course Admit Card Admission will be available in November, 15 days before the exam. Candidates who have successfully applied for Punjab B.se can download their Admit card from pushed.ac.in. To access the admit card, the candidate must provide a login credential such as their registration number, DOB, or password. When the Admit card appears on the screen, the candidate should double-check all of the information. If a discrepancy is discovered, it must be reported to the exam authority instantly.
Click Here to Download Admit Card.
Chandigarh B.Ed 2023 Result
Only the results will be made available to candidates via online means. Authorities will announce the results on the university’s official website. Aspirants must go to the university’s official website and enter their roll number and date of birth. They must use specifics to validate the results. It is possible to download the result and make a copy of it. Officials will admit aspirants based on the results.
Chandigarh B.Ed 2023 Merit List
After the courses have been completed, the merit list will be announced. We have included information about the merit list below. On the basis of the merit list, the relevant officials will make admission decisions for the applicants. Administrators will publish the merit list for all applicants on the university’s official website. In order to view the merit list, aspirants must visit the university’s official web page. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university’s official website.
Chandigarh B.Ed 2023 Counseling
Applicants must open the special link and fill out the registration form to assist in the counseling round during the counseling round. Following the announcement of the entrance test results, qualified candidates must attend admission counseling, the dates of which are listed in the Information Brochure, which is available on the website. After the Entrance Test Result is announced, take a printout of the Registration Form from your account and bring it with you to counseling along with other documents.
The following steps will be taken during the counseling.
- The counseling schedule will be communicated to eligible applicants.
- Following that, they must appear before the counseling committee on the specified date and time.
- The candidates will then be assigned seats based on their position on the merit list.
- Following that, document verification will take place.
- They will then be required to report to the designated institute to complete the admission formalities.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.